Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas

Go down 
+2
BeautyBlitz
Tourterelle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Arabelle Marsh is going to wake up in Pearl's home. Later, she needs to open the letter, and she needs to meet with Wyatt.

I'm not sure who was writing this section, though, but it should probably be her waking up and opening the letter, then someone else can write Wyatt. noidea

I think the first part was delegated to Louisa, since we decided to keep the pattern. If we did choose to write in that order, then I'd be doing the part where Arabelle meets with Wyatt.

Louisa....where are you?!?!?

That works! Then we just need to decide what Arabelle does after Wyatt. noidea
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:46 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Arabelle Marsh is going to wake up in Pearl's home. Later, she needs to open the letter, and she needs to meet with Wyatt.

I'm not sure who was writing this section, though, but it should probably be her waking up and opening the letter, then someone else can write Wyatt. noidea

I think the first part was delegated to Louisa, since we decided to keep the pattern. If we did choose to write in that order, then I'd be doing the part where Arabelle meets with Wyatt.

Louisa....where are you?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Now we need to figure out where we were.

That sounded funny...
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:40 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Okay, let's get to work! *cracks whip*

lol!

^
^
^
That gave me da lolz! roflmao
\

Psht, don't you mean the shivers? I know I scared everybody!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Tourterelle wrote:

lol!

^
^
^
That gave me da lolz! roflmao
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:37 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:16 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Did you see the latest response? "Your next"

Can't even be bothered to use the correct "You're." Sheesh. Rolling Eyes

Yeah. She's in my contacts. I extended the question. We'll still wait?

Embarassed My bad. Still, that bugs me; the answer is a grand total of two words long, and it should be "you're."

Nah, I don't see why we should; I don't think we'll get another answer. noidea

Nah, it's okay. She's someone from Polls & Surveys. Laughing

So which will we pick? The 2nd answer or the 3rd one? Whose answer helped us more?

Okay, good. *pulls mouth out of foot* lol!

I think the third one was the best answer, and helped us the most. Very Happy

Done. Smile

Yay! Very Happy

Now we still have to name Saul's group. Assemblage of _______

cup I can't think of anything!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Embarassed My bad. Still, that bugs me; the answer is a grand total of two words long, and it should be "you're."

So which will we pick? The 2nd answer or the 3rd one? Whose answer helped us more?

Done. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:06 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:04 pm

Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Should I pick a Best Answer already? Or will we wait for new answers?

Pick one after today is over...just to check for possible new answers...

Good idea; some of your contacts might answer still. flower1
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Pick one after today is over...just to check for possible new answers...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:05 am

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:30 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
For the rest of you lazy people out there (jk), here is the answer Simone gave:

dear arabelle,

don't bother about the mess. i'll clean up after i take your head. i figured, why do twice the work?

love, saul

seriously though, i don't know enough about the saul character to write in his voice and you didn't specify what kind of note you want...menacing? misleading? revealing? what about the character motivated him to leave a note at the murder scene? unless the answers to those questions are what you are asking for in your question

We'd need to be more specific, and maybe we could leave the "Love, Saul" part in there, depending on whether Arabelle knows about the existence of her half-brother.

Ooh, we think alike. I said we should we more specific too.

How about something like this:

Miss Marsh,

Don't bother to clean up. After the same is done to you, we will take care of the mess. We figured, why do twice the work?

Signed,
Insert the name of Saul's group here

Ohhh...I like that. All we need to do now is to come up with a name for Saul's group...

Any ideas?

How about Assemblage for England?

As if they really want to improve England rather than just take all the power. That name might not be too mysterious, though.

Do we want a 'very' mysterious name?

Maybe not very; just somewhat.

Eh, we can think on it. Right now I'm going to read, then go to bed.

Goodnight, Zara! huuuug

Goodnight, Nicholle. Oh snap...I actually have to get back to work now... lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:27 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

dear arabelle,

don't bother about the mess. i'll clean up after i take your head. i figured, why do twice the work?

love, saul

seriously though, i don't know enough about the saul character to write in his voice and you didn't specify what kind of note you want...menacing? misleading? revealing? what about the character motivated him to leave a note at the murder scene? unless the answers to those questions are what you are asking for in your question

We'd need to be more specific, and maybe we could leave the "Love, Saul" part in there, depending on whether Arabelle knows about the existence of her half-brother.

Miss Marsh,

Don't bother to clean up. After the same is done to you, we will take care of the mess. We figured, why do twice the work?

Signed,

Ohhh...I like that. All we need to do now is to come up with a name for Saul's group...

Any ideas?

As if they really want to improve England rather than just take all the power. That name might not be too mysterious, though.

Maybe not very; just somewhat.

Eh, we can think on it. Right now I'm going to read, then go to bed.

Goodnight, Zara! huuuug
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:25 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

dear arabelle,

love, saul

Miss Marsh,

Signed,

Any ideas?

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:22 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

dear arabelle,

love, saul

Miss Marsh,

Signed,

Any ideas?

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:21 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

dear arabelle,

love, saul

Miss Marsh,

Signed,

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:18 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

dear arabelle,

love, saul

Miss Marsh,

Signed,
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:15 am

dear arabelle,

love, saul

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:11 am

lol! I actually like that! Sinister humor is always fun!

We would have to be more specific, though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next