Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three Word Story

Go down 
+12
Coffee Spoons
Zara Mikazuki
denizenofevil
Medusa
Kelsey
Goldfish
Epiphany
Cereal P!NK
Tourterelle
Laura
CherryCola1788
BeautyBlitz
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Three Word Story 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:43 pm

I'm pretty sure it was Kelsey that I saw start this over in B&A, but I loved the idea and wanted to start one here. You add to the story using THREE WORDS ONLY that must go with the post ABOVE yours (not the original post unless you are the next poster after me)

So I will start us of.

elephant

The rose marked.....
Back to top Go down
CherryCola1788
CherryCola1788

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:13 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end
Back to top Go down
http://elizabethcody.wordpress.com
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:09 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it,
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:32 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why...
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:33 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had...
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:33 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan...
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:34 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew
Back to top Go down
Cereal P!NK
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Cereal P!NK

Number of posts : 41

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:41 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:43 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she was wasting her
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:47 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she was wasting her time with that
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:49 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she was wasting her time with that thug named Charles.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:57 pm

"thug"? *g*

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she was wasting her time with that thug named Charles. Lydia had always
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:59 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she was wasting her time with that thug named Charles. Lydia had always been strong willed
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 10:23 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she was wasting her time with that thug named Charles. Lydia had always been strong willed except when she
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 10:24 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she was wasting her time with that thug named Charles. Lydia had always been strong willed except when she was in lust.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 10:33 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she was wasting her time with that thug named Charles. Lydia had always been strong willed except when she was in lust. When she was,
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:10 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she was wasting her time with that thug named Charles. Lydia had always been strong willed except when she was in lust. When she was, every single day
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:16 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she was wasting her time with that thug named Charles. Lydia had always been strong willed except when she was in lust. When she was, every single day appeared endless. Fortunately,
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:17 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she was wasting her time with that thug named Charles. Lydia had always been strong willed except when she was in lust. When she was, every single day appeared endless. Fortunately, I knew she
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:24 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she was wasting her time with that thug named Charles. Lydia had always been strong willed except when she was in lust. When she was, every single day appeared endless. Fortunately, I knew she
was usually soon
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:26 pm

was usually soon occupied with new
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:34 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she was wasting her time with that thug named Charles. Lydia had always been strong willed except when she was in lust. When she was, every single day appeared endless. Fortunately, I knew she was usually soon occupied with new acquaintances, usually males.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:38 pm

The rose marked the pathway's end. Looking at it, I wondered why my sister had gone to Manhattan when she knew perfectly well she was wasting her time with that thug named Charles. Lydia had always been strong willed except when she was in lust. When she was, every single day appeared endless. Fortunately, I knew she was usually soon occupied with new acquaintances, usually males.

Irritated, I snatched
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:41 pm

Irritated, I snatched my purse and
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:45 pm

Irritated, I snatched my purse and walked towards the
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Word Story
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next