Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas

Go down 
+2
BeautyBlitz
Tourterelle
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:16 am

Sure, we can do that. I don't think Pearl should be that furious, though, considering Arabelle's situation. Maybe a bit irritated?

Let's make Pearl's mother annoying, though. Maybe she could try to act motherly towards Arabelle. tongue
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:12 am

Tourterelle wrote:
noidea

Some down time at Pearl's estate, I suppose. Maybe she is found in the park, taken back to Pearl's home, spends the day wallowing in grief, has dinner with Pearl's insensitive mother...

I was thinking that maybe Arabelle would go back to Pearl's house by herself and she'd find Pearl furious and scolding Arabelle for running off like that...
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:11 am

noidea

Some down time at Pearl's estate, I suppose. Maybe she is found in the park, taken back to Pearl's home, spends the day wallowing in grief, has dinner with Pearl's insensitive mother...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:09 am

Okay, what will we do next?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
I vote we just not include the group's name in the letter. That way, we can just move on with the story and introduce Saul's group's name later. Very Happy

I second that. And I'm sure Zara's fine with it, too. Maybe we'll have enough time to think up of the name.

Yeah, she's probably okay with that.

Okay! We're good then. cheers

We can probably work on the plot-line while we're writing, I think. Smile

I'll start writing now. Wink

Sounds good. clapping

Done. Whew, sorry it took so long. So many distractions. Rolling Eyes

Very Happy I love it!

Only, I don't think they had beeping watches during Victorian times... lol!

Oh, right. I forgot which era we were in. lol!

We'll just edit it out later.

lol! Perhaps he has a pocket watch?

That works. To be honest, trying to maintain the era is hard. I'm a modern girl. Laughing

lol! Not for me! I love pretending to be in a different era!

Zara's up next; we all just have to decide what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:43 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
I vote we just not include the group's name in the letter. That way, we can just move on with the story and introduce Saul's group's name later. Very Happy

I second that. And I'm sure Zara's fine with it, too. Maybe we'll have enough time to think up of the name.

Sounds good. clapping

Very Happy I love it!

That works. To be honest, trying to maintain the era is hard. I'm a modern girl. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Sounds good. clapping

Very Happy I love it!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:36 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Sounds good. clapping

Very Happy I love it!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:34 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Sounds good. clapping

Very Happy I love it!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:32 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Sounds good. clapping

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Sounds good. clapping
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:43 pm

Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Or how about the name of the group was smudged with blood? (So Arabelle wouldn't be able to read it)

I like that idea, but wouldn't the letter be inside an envelope?

We could just not include the group name in the letter. More mysterious, I suppose. noidea

noidea I thought it'd make the story more suspenseful if Arabelle played Nancy Drew and tried to find out the name of the group with the little leads. lol!

lol! Pearl and Gus can be George and Bess!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:38 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Or how about the name of the group was smudged with blood? (So Arabelle wouldn't be able to read it)

We could just not include the group name in the letter. More mysterious, I suppose. noidea

noidea I thought it'd make the story more suspenseful if Arabelle played Nancy Drew and tried to find out the name of the group with the little leads. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:33 pm

Group's goal: to take over the country? Perhaps it is people who've always been on the lower rung, and want more?

In the group, we also have the common types; soldiers committed to the cause, mindless thugs...
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Have you any idea for the name of the group? What is this group's goal? What kinds of people (other than the main leads) are in the group? Perhaps that would give insight into a possible name....
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:19 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Arabelle Marsh is going to wake up in Pearl's home. Later, she needs to open the letter, and she needs to meet with Wyatt.

I'm not sure who was writing this section, though, but it should probably be her waking up and opening the letter, then someone else can write Wyatt. noidea

I think the first part was delegated to Louisa, since we decided to keep the pattern. If we did choose to write in that order, then I'd be doing the part where Arabelle meets with Wyatt.

Louisa....where are you?!?!?

Sorry I took too long to reply. I was watching home videos. *explains in the venting area*

Where were we, guys?

Laughing It's okay.

Arabelle Marsh is going to wake up in Pearl's home. Later, she needs to open the letter. This part is yours. Very Happy

I need help with the letter. What's it going to say? And what's Saul's group name?

Miss Marsh,

Don't bother to clean up. After the same is done to you, we will take care of the mess. We figured, why do twice the work?

Signed,
Assemblage of _____ or a different name
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Arabelle Marsh is going to wake up in Pearl's home. Later, she needs to open the letter, and she needs to meet with Wyatt.

I'm not sure who was writing this section, though, but it should probably be her waking up and opening the letter, then someone else can write Wyatt. noidea

I think the first part was delegated to Louisa, since we decided to keep the pattern. If we did choose to write in that order, then I'd be doing the part where Arabelle meets with Wyatt.

Sorry I took too long to reply. I was watching home videos. *explains in the venting area*

Where were we, guys?

Laughing It's okay.

Arabelle Marsh is going to wake up in Pearl's home. Later, she needs to open the letter. This part is yours. Very Happy

I need help with the letter. What's it going to say? And what's Saul's group name?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:14 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Where were we, guys?

Laughing It's okay.

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Where were we, guys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next