Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread

Go down 
+2
BeautyBlitz
Laura
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-12-03

The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:37 pm

CherryCola1788 wrote:
It's this amazing human-interface device that allows users to actually draw freehand (like, not with a mouse) and for me that's amazing. I have just about the best boyfriend ever. Seriously.
THIS is the one he got me- it's not a Wacom (frankly I'd kill him had he gotten that. Those are too expensive for anyone not a serious graphic artist) but it is NIIIICE. I spent most of Christmas Eve night playing with it, screwing around with an old wallpaper of Edward Elric I have. 12.1 inches of modern technological bliss....

SPASS!

holy crap, those things are awesome! How thoughtful of him...If things don't work out with your boyfriend, can I have him? lol... totally kidding of course.
Back to top Go down
CherryCola1788
CherryCola1788

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Graphics Tablet   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:13 am

It's this amazing human-interface device that allows users to actually draw freehand (like, not with a mouse) and for me that's amazing. I have just about the best boyfriend ever. Seriously.
THIS is the one he got me- it's not a Wacom (frankly I'd kill him had he gotten that. Those are too expensive for anyone not a serious graphic artist) but it is NIIIICE. I spent most of Christmas Eve night playing with it, screwing around with an old wallpaper of Edward Elric I have. 12.1 inches of modern technological bliss....

SPASS!
Back to top Go down
http://elizabethcody.wordpress.com
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:20 am

CherryCola1788 wrote:
Just to throw my two cents in, I like mah Pokemon Ruby.

Also, OHMAHGAWD MY BOYFRIEND BOUGHT ME A NEW GRAPHICS TABLET!!!1!!

It is my Christmas present and birthday present combined. I love my techie nerd!!

Also, I need sleep.

Awesome!!! Just one thing though... What is a graphics tablet?
Back to top Go down
CherryCola1788
CherryCola1788

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Pokemon. Christmas.   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:18 am

Just to throw my two cents in, I like mah Pokemon Ruby.

Also, OHMAHGAWD MY BOYFRIEND BOUGHT ME A NEW GRAPHICS TABLET!!!1!!

It is my Christmas present and birthday present combined. I love my techie nerd!!

Also, I need sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://elizabethcody.wordpress.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:00 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
haha... yeah. The games are pretty fun. The show however is so annoying. They should have stopped after the Johto league. I must be getting old because you guys are talking about all these new pokemon and I have no idea what they are. I guess I lost track after the first 150.

The games I enjoy, but the show? BLECH. Ash's voice became deeper, which is creepy. I don't like the new season.

Agreed. The shows really suck. I could own Ash anyday. But, I like the game itself, with all of the logic and all. I will admit, the first 150 were pretty awesome...

Yeah, and it was a lot easier on the Pokedex. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:49 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
haha... yeah. The games are pretty fun. The show however is so annoying. They should have stopped after the Johto league. I must be getting old because you guys are talking about all these new pokemon and I have no idea what they are. I guess I lost track after the first 150.

The games I enjoy, but the show? BLECH. Ash's voice became deeper, which is creepy. I don't like the new season.

Agreed. The shows really suck. I could own Ash anyday. But, I like the game itself, with all of the logic and all. I will admit, the first 150 were pretty awesome...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:44 am

denizenofevil wrote:

Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:37 am

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:35 am

denizenofevil wrote:
I'm kinda surprised anyone still plays Pokemon anymore. I used to play a lot but then I beat all the games. I didn't want to get the Diamond or Pearl versions because I'm old school and I think all the new Pokemon are ugly and pointless.

Some (actually most) of the Pokemon are...meh. But some of them are adorable and awesome, like Piplup-one of the three Sinnoh region starter pokemon--in my avatar.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:34 am

denizenofevil wrote:
I'm kinda surprised anyone still plays Pokemon anymore. I used to play a lot but then I beat all the games. I didn't want to get the Diamond or Pearl versions because I'm old school and I think all the new Pokemon are ugly and pointless.

*gasp* You did not diss our Pokemon!!! lol! Just kidding!! They're still fun!!
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:33 am

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:24 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
*giggles* Sort of funny what this is evolving to... Very Happy

So you're Pokemon fans? PlayStation, DS or what?

lol! No pun intended on your first statement. lol!

YUP! EXTREME-MAJOR-POKEMON-FANS! I play Pokemon on DS, and I can't wait for Pokemon Platinum.

lol! I caught the pun in Solveig's first sentence too! I I love you Pokemon. It's amazing how much Louisa Lynn and I have in common...

I also have Pokemon Diamond on DS. I was planning to get Platinum, but in the end, I was like "screw it. I want Diamond now". And...BAM...I have it.

Too much in common, that it's creeping me out! lol! Is Platinum out now?

I believe the Japanese version released this past September. The US version, though, doesn't release until Spring 2009. I went onto YouTube and saw the Japanese version, and it's awesome (even though I don't know any Japanese)...

It is kind of creepy, how much we have in common. But, you've got to admit, it's kind of cool...

Oh, yeah, that's what I knew. I thought when you said you were going to get Platinum, it meant that the English was already out. I was like, "What?! No way!" lol! I would so get that the minute it comes out. My second thought was, "Maybe Zara speaks Japanese."

I know! It's both creepy and cool! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:06 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:

YUP! EXTREME-MAJOR-POKEMON-FANS! I play Pokemon on DS, and I can't wait for Pokemon Platinum.

lol! I caught the pun in Solveig's first sentence too! I I love you Pokemon. It's amazing how much Louisa Lynn and I have in common...

I also have Pokemon Diamond on DS. I was planning to get Platinum, but in the end, I was like "screw it. I want Diamond now". And...BAM...I have it.

I believe the Japanese version released this past September. The US version, though, doesn't release until Spring 2009. I went onto YouTube and saw the Japanese version, and it's awesome (even though I don't know any Japanese)...

It is kind of creepy, how much we have in common. But, you've got to admit, it's kind of cool...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:28 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I love Pokemon. I really want to finish my work so that I can go back to my DS. I love adventure games...

Besides, it helps me procrastinate (despite the fact that basically all of my applications are due next week....

Must work. woooork Must work.

I've got the Pokemon Diamond!!! I am overwhelmed with the "cheats." Almost all my Pokemon are at lvl 100!!

I absolutely love Pokemon Diamond. I decided to stay away from the cheats unless I become desperate. I've only been playing for a total of 4 hours, but I've already beaten Gardenia in Florama Town. I have a Prinplup at lvl 22 and a Staravia at lvl 25. I seriously need to get a third pokemon who can learn the HM Cut. Any ideas of someone between Twinleaf and Florama?

Wow. If your pokemon are almost at lvl 100, then you must have a lot. Who's your leading pokemon and who else do you frequently use?

There's nothing left to do sometimes so I just fight the Elite Four again. My current party is Kyogre, Gallade, Arceus, Suicune, Latios, Darkrai. I frequently use Arceus because he's super powerful, lvl 100, can change his type and all that. Oh, and sometimes Kyogre. I don't know why, I just love him. And now I'm struggling to find a Feebas so I could turn it into a Milotic. Ever since the start of Pokemon Emerald, I've been obsessed with getting a Milotic.

How's your progress? I see you picked Prinplup!! I love him!! I always pick the blue ones.. Laughing

Wow. You've got some pretty powerful legendary pokemon on your team. Arceus is just awesome. Just out of curiosity, is the move Judgement the only move that he can learn?

I just I love you Piplup. The little blue penguin is just adorable. In fact, I think that Piplup may be my next avatar. My main motivation for picking Piplup was to have the advantage against Roark. When I'm dueling the later gym leaders, I'll have more pokemon and stronger ones too, so I wasn't to concerned about later.

Who did you start out with? Based on your last statement, I'm assuming Piplup as well...

No, of course not. Arceus is an "any type" of Pokemon. He can be any type, so he can learn any type of move.

Yes, I picked Piplup, but I used a cheat so I could get Chimchar. I love penguins and dolphins (or anything related to the sea) so I was really excited with Piplup.

Wow. You managed to get Chimchar through a cheat? How did you pull that off? I want a Chimchar too...

Well, I'm assuming that if you can get Chimchar through a cheat, you can get Turtwig also through a cheat.

Huh...so is Arceus "every type" or "no type"? What moves does your Arceus have?

Oh, shoot. It wasn't really a "cheat." My mistake, actually my cousin and I traded. He wanted a Haunter so he could make it evolve into a Gengar. Very Happy Chimchar is cool, but Turtwig isn't really me. For some reason, I never, ever picked the grass-type. I am so mean. Twisted Evil

He's an "every type." He could be water, grass, ghost, dark, etc. My Arceus has judgment, recover, perish song and hyper beam. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:23 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:19 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I love Pokemon. I really want to finish my work so that I can go back to my DS. I love adventure games...

Besides, it helps me procrastinate (despite the fact that basically all of my applications are due next week....

I've got the Pokemon Diamond!!! I am overwhelmed with the "cheats." Almost all my Pokemon are at lvl 100!!

I absolutely love Pokemon Diamond. I decided to stay away from the cheats unless I become desperate. I've only been playing for a total of 4 hours, but I've already beaten Gardenia in Florama Town. I have a Prinplup at lvl 22 and a Staravia at lvl 25. I seriously need to get a third pokemon who can learn the HM Cut. Any ideas of someone between Twinleaf and Florama?

Wow. If your pokemon are almost at lvl 100, then you must have a lot. Who's your leading pokemon and who else do you frequently use?

There's nothing left to do sometimes so I just fight the Elite Four again. My current party is Kyogre, Gallade, Arceus, Suicune, Latios, Darkrai. I frequently use Arceus because he's super powerful, lvl 100, can change his type and all that. Oh, and sometimes Kyogre. I don't know why, I just love him. And now I'm struggling to find a Feebas so I could turn it into a Milotic. Ever since the start of Pokemon Emerald, I've been obsessed with getting a Milotic.

How's your progress? I see you picked Prinplup!! I love him!! I always pick the blue ones.. Laughing

Wow. You've got some pretty powerful legendary pokemon on your team. Arceus is just awesome. Just out of curiosity, is the move Judgement the only move that he can learn?

I just I love you Piplup. The little blue penguin is just adorable. In fact, I think that Piplup may be my next avatar. My main motivation for picking Piplup was to have the advantage against Roark. When I'm dueling the later gym leaders, I'll have more pokemon and stronger ones too, so I wasn't to concerned about later.

Who did you start out with? Based on your last statement, I'm assuming Piplup as well...

No, of course not. Arceus is an "any type" of Pokemon. He can be any type, so he can learn any type of move.

Yes, I picked Piplup, but I used a cheat so I could get Chimchar. I love penguins and dolphins (or anything related to the sea) so I was really excited with Piplup.

Wow. You managed to get Chimchar through a cheat? How did you pull that off? I want a Chimchar too...

Well, I'm assuming that if you can get Chimchar through a cheat, you can get Turtwig also through a cheat.

Huh...so is Arceus "every type" or "no type"? What moves does your Arceus have?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:33 pm

Solveig wrote:

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:30 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:27 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Budew. I got a Budew and it can learn cut. Just go straight in Jubilife city and go to the grass and you'll find a Budew.

Excellent. I picked up a lvl 13 Budew and now it is at lvl 20. Thanks for the suggestion. By the way,, do you know how to evolve Budew into Roserade? My brother told me something about "happiness levels"...

You need a sunstone to evolve Budew. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:08 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:05 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Budew. I got a Budew and it can learn cut. Just go straight in Jubilife city and go to the grass and you'll find a Budew.

Excellent. I picked up a lvl 13 Budew and now it is at lvl 20. Thanks for the suggestion. By the way,, do you know how to evolve Budew into Roserade? My brother told me something about "happiness levels"...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:38 pm

[quote="Louisa Lynn"]
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:09 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread   The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Solveig-is-bored-with-herself-thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next