Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas

Go down 
+2
BeautyBlitz
Tourterelle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:15 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Okay, I'm done doing my part. Sorry if it's a little sketchy, I'm sort of in a hurry.

It's okay, I like it! thumbs

Maybe Zara can write the part where they go to her house and find the bodies and their severed heads? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:05 pm

Okay, I'm done doing my part. Sorry if it's a little sketchy, I'm sort of in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:20 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Um...I'm starting to write the story now. Are they in class when Arabelle has her vision?

Yup- finishing school.

So which class are they in?

How about a dancing class? Perhaps they're learning to waltz.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:19 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Um...I'm starting to write the story now. Are they in class when Arabelle has her vision?

Yup- finishing school.

So which class are they in?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:17 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Yup- finishing school.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:59 pm

Anya Shaw: Fair, wispy blond hair and hazel eyes. Harsh, sharp, pointy features. Very skinny. Passionate about what she does and is convinced of Saul's cause. Adores and looks up to her brother, who treats her strictly, but secretly adores her. 16 years old.

Nathan Shaw: Same hair/eyes/build as Anya; wiry, sharp, blond, etc. Treats Anya harsh to toughen her up, but secretly adores her. Very dedicated to Saul's cause. 18 years old.

Wyatt Clay: Very light brown hair with soft curls. Big brown eyes. Falls for Arabelle, but is EXTREMELY loyal to Saul. Looks like a teddy bear. Laughing

Saul originally planned for Anya to "assassinate" Arabelle, but since Anya was busy with another task, he delegated that responsibility to Wyatt. Then he heads over to kill Arabelle--along the way he meets a girl (Arabelle) who talks to and takes a liking for, but doesn't ask the name of. It isn't until later when he finds out who the girl is, after Arabelle talks to him for support after finding her parents beheaded. Wyatt wasn't given a description of the girl, only an address and an age, so only now does he know who she is.

Wyatt's group was part of an ethnic minority, seeking independence and he saw all of his friend and family who fought with him die. Then he saw some other betrayers and somehow only a few people of that ethnic group survive--of which Wyatt is one. Saul took them in, and Wyatt is loyal to Saul because of that; also, Wyatt thinks Saul will help him regain his group's honor and get revenge on those who destroyed it.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:54 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle, I'm so sorry for knocking out and leaving just like that! Something came up and I didn't have time to explain...

No, no, it's okay. Smile

What happened so far? Judging from the six pages I'm guessing a lot...

Six pages? Was it really that much?

Hold on, I'll summarize.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:52 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle, I'm so sorry for knocking out and leaving just like that! Something came up and I didn't have time to explain...

No, no, it's okay. Smile

What happened so far? Judging from the six pages I'm guessing a lot...
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:49 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

No, no, it's okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:53 am

Oh...I like the way the story is turning out. I'm going to shower and run a few errands, but I'll be back (and hopefully with an idea for the title...).
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:46 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Anya Shaw: Fair, wispy blond hair and hazel eyes. Harsh, sharp, pointy features. Very skinny. Passionate about what she does and is convinced of Saul's cause. Adores and looks up to her brother, who treats her strictly, but secretly adores her. 16 years old.

Nathan Shaw: Same hair/eyes/build as Anya; wiry, sharp, blond, etc. Treats Anya harsh to toughen her up, but secretly adores her. Very dedicated to Saul's cause. 18 years old.

Wyatt Clay: Very light brown hair with soft curls. Big brown eyes. Falls for Arabelle.

What do you guys' think of Anya's and Nathan's looks/attitudes? Also, what should we do for Wyatt's personality?

I'm having a tough time thinking of a profile for him other than as Arabelle's lover. noidea

I like the Anya's and Nathan's description. Given the current description of Wyatt, I think that he is absolutely adorable (teddy-bear like adorable). But I think that his personality should harshly counter that. Perhaps he's very strict or something (though it's difficult to picture that--a strict teddy bear lol!

Just picture a teddy bear in a crisp, black suit. That does it for me! lol!

We must think alike though, as when describing his brown eyes and brown curls, I thought of teddy bears too.

So, he should be stricter, then? Perhaps he's overly passionate about Saul's cause?

Ooh! Maybe he belonged to some group that the current government/leaders annihilated or destroyed and now he wants revenge: and perhaps Saul tricked him into joining by promising all these wonderful things, like power for the group Wyatt came from.

Very Happy

An angry, power-hungry, penguin-suit wearing, overly passionate teddy bear. Ha ha, I love it.

How would he and Arabelle meet/fall in love?
Oooh, don't you just want to squeeze him like a teddy? lol!

I do! Laughing

Hm. I'm drawing a huge blank as to how he and Arabelle meet.

Maybe Saul originally planned for Anya to "assassinate" her, but since she was busy with another task, he delegated that responsibility to Wyatt. Then he heads over to kill Arabelle--along the way he meets a girl (Arabelle) who talks to and takes a liking for, but doesn't ask the name of. It isn't until later when he finds out who the girl is.

love Oh, so romantic! lol!

But how would he not know the girl was Arabelle? Wouldn't he get a description from Saul?

Maybe Saul got "sloppy" and assumed that Wyatt would know who Arabelle was. Perhaps Saul gave Wyatt an address and assumed that Wyatt would know who Arabelle was.

That would work, then; that he just gave an address and said "the girl." I don't think Saul would say he was related to her. Probably just keep that a secret.

Maybe Arabelle and Wyatt should meet before the vision we begin with, then. I mean, it doesn't have to be in the very beginning, but we can mention it later. Perhaps after her parents are murdered, she talks to him for support? confused

That's a good idea. Maybe they knew each other before and liked one another already. Then, it's somehow leaked that this Arabelle he fell in love with and the Arabelle Saul sent him to kill are the same person. That would create some discord between the two of them...

Yup; then Wyatt is torn between regaining the honor of his group (what kind of group, by the way? religious?) by getting power by remaining loyal to Saul, or being with his dear, sweet, love.

Gosh, this is getting a wee bit cheesy. But I like it. I think that the group should be a nationalist group. I mean, I don't really want to bring religion into it, but I've noticed that the most powerful groups are either religious or nationalist. Maybe Wyatt's group was part of an ethnic minority, seeking independence and saw all of his friend and family who fought with him die. Then he saw some other betrayers and somehow only a few people of that ethnic group survive--of which Wyatt is one.

Just a tiny bit. That's okay; we can edit out for cheesiness later, right?

Hopefully, anyway.

Well, I like your ethnic group idea: let's go with that. Saul can take advantage of the few remaining survivors and recruit them. Perhaps he takes a special liking to Wyatt because Wyatt especially wants revenge.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:44 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Wyatt Clay: Very light brown hair with soft curls. Big brown eyes. Falls for Arabelle.

What do you guys' think of Anya's and Nathan's looks/attitudes? Also, what should we do for Wyatt's personality?

I'm having a tough time thinking of a profile for him other than as Arabelle's lover. noidea

I like the Anya's and Nathan's description. Given the current description of Wyatt, I think that he is absolutely adorable (teddy-bear like adorable). But I think that his personality should harshly counter that. Perhaps he's very strict or something (though it's difficult to picture that--a strict teddy bear lol!

We must think alike though, as when describing his brown eyes and brown curls, I thought of teddy bears too.

So, he should be stricter, then? Perhaps he's overly passionate about Saul's cause?

Ooh! Maybe he belonged to some group that the current government/leaders annihilated or destroyed and now he wants revenge: and perhaps Saul tricked him into joining by promising all these wonderful things, like power for the group Wyatt came from.

Very Happy

An angry, power-hungry, penguin-suit wearing, overly passionate teddy bear. Ha ha, I love it.

I do! Laughing

Maybe Saul originally planned for Anya to "assassinate" her, but since she was busy with another task, he delegated that responsibility to Wyatt. Then he heads over to kill Arabelle--along the way he meets a girl (Arabelle) who talks to and takes a liking for, but doesn't ask the name of. It isn't until later when he finds out who the girl is.

But how would he not know the girl was Arabelle? Wouldn't he get a description from Saul?

Maybe Saul got "sloppy" and assumed that Wyatt would know who Arabelle was. Perhaps Saul gave Wyatt an address and assumed that Wyatt would know who Arabelle was.

That would work, then; that he just gave an address and said "the girl." I don't think Saul would say he was related to her. Probably just keep that a secret.

Maybe Arabelle and Wyatt should meet before the vision we begin with, then. I mean, it doesn't have to be in the very beginning, but we can mention it later. Perhaps after her parents are murdered, she talks to him for support? confused

That's a good idea. Maybe they knew each other before and liked one another already. Then, it's somehow leaked that this Arabelle he fell in love with and the Arabelle Saul sent him to kill are the same person. That would create some discord between the two of them...

Yup; then Wyatt is torn between regaining the honor of his group (what kind of group, by the way? religious?) by getting power by remaining loyal to Saul, or being with his dear, sweet, love.

Gosh, this is getting a wee bit cheesy. But I like it. I think that the group should be a nationalist group. I mean, I don't really want to bring religion into it, but I've noticed that the most powerful groups are either religious or nationalist. Maybe Wyatt's group was part of an ethnic minority, seeking independence and saw all of his friend and family who fought with him die. Then he saw some other betrayers and somehow only a few people of that ethnic group survive--of which Wyatt is one.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:42 am

Shall we come up with a working title? Smile
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:35 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Very Happy

I do! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:32 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Very Happy

I do! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:27 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Very Happy

I do! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:25 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Very Happy

I do! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:21 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Very Happy

I do! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:19 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Very Happy

I do! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:15 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Very Happy

I do! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:13 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:09 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:07 am

Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas   The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Story Thread: Discussion/Ideas
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next