Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
March Hare
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Kelsey
Tourterelle
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:16 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
MIAKA SUMMONED SUZAKU!!! Tasuki was able to do Rekka Shin'en again!

clapping clapping clapping Yay!

Oh my God, the next half of the series is kind of bittersweet. I don't know if you'll feel the same.

It involves Tamahome.

Why? Because Miaka wished for Tamahome and her to be together but that's a wish Suzaku cannot grant?

Nope. It'll explain later, but it's extremely bittersweet for me. noidea
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:15 am

"Thanks are nice, but money's better."

"This is Miaka, the Priestess of Suzaku... and this guy's gay." (Talking about Nuriko! lol!)

- Tamahome

~

Oh, and I found this too, and I thought is was hilarious:

Lai Lai: "I fix-heal you, too!"
Nuriko: "Me? I'm not wounded."
Lai Lai: "I heal your PERVERSION."

lol! lol!

Last edited by Tourterelle on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:14 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Oh my God, the next half of the series is kind of bittersweet. I don't know if you'll feel the same.

It involves Tamahome.

Why? Because Miaka wished for Tamahome and her to be together but that's a wish Suzaku cannot grant?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:14 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I-is that Ta-Tasuki?!

Yes ma'am!

This calls for another round of...HUBBA HUBBA MEOW!

HUBBA HUBBA MEOW! lol! lol!

love droolheart drools droolheart drools

*DROOL*

Let's bandit dance instead!

droolheart droolheart drools drools

OKAY!

*bandit dance!* Long time no see, Louisa Lynn! lol! lol!

Where have you been, Nicholle? bouncy bouncy Heehee..
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:12 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
WHAT! That was supposed to be my avatar, too! lol! lol! lol!

This one right now of Tasuki? lol! lol! lol!

Yes, but it's fine. Check out MINE! droolheart droolheart

Hubba.

Hubba.

HUBBA.

MEOW!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol!

I KNOW! And he's hotly holding his fan. Hubba, hubba.

"Louisa!
Louisa!
Louisa!
Here's some Tasuki!

Me: Meow, meow, meow!"

lol! lol! lol! That was hilarious!

droolheart drools droolheart I like some Tasuki, myself. I'm trying to find the perfect quote from him to put in my signature!

It's sad; I had to take away my song quote because there wasn't enough room! sniff

Oh, me, too! I can't seem to find any. I've been looking for some Tamahome quotes that aren't professing love to Miaka.

Aw, we should ask Solveig to put more room! sniff Or you could always take out the "Crazy" quote as an alternative.

Hey! We have almost identical signatures!

I don't know how she could get more room there, but we could ask! Where else could we put the quote?

You're right, we do! lol!

Well, okay, keep an eye out for decent Tasuki quotes, and I'll do the same for Tama! Very Happy

Meh, we'll find a way. Right now we need to gather quotes!

Ooh, here's two:

"I ain't letting Tama-boy steal the show!"

"We Suzaku Warriors just don't know when t'quit!"

lol! I am such a ditz!! I have the picture of Tasuki saying "I ain't letting Tama-boy steal the show" as my desktop wallpaper right now.

*facepalm* Durrrr.

Oh, by the way, I found the other bandit dance! I think the one you and I have right now looks better, though.
Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 7510

lol!

Isn't it kind of small to be your wallpaper? It'd be all blurry, then.

lol!

It's kind of blurry, but thanks for the picture! I like it! I love you
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:12 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

It involves Tamahome.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:11 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I-is that Ta-Tasuki?!

Yes ma'am!

*DROOL*

OKAY!

*bandit dance!* Long time no see, Louisa Lynn! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:10 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:09 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Hubba.

Hubba.

HUBBA.

MEOW!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol!

"Louisa!
Louisa!
Louisa!
Here's some Tasuki!

droolheart drools droolheart I like some Tasuki, myself. I'm trying to find the perfect quote from him to put in my signature!

It's sad; I had to take away my song quote because there wasn't enough room! sniff

Oh, me, too! I can't seem to find any. I've been looking for some Tamahome quotes that aren't professing love to Miaka.

Aw, we should ask Solveig to put more room! sniff Or you could always take out the "Crazy" quote as an alternative.

I don't know how she could get more room there, but we could ask! Where else could we put the quote?

Well, okay, keep an eye out for decent Tasuki quotes, and I'll do the same for Tama! Very Happy

Ooh, here's two:

lol! I am such a ditz!! I have the picture of Tasuki saying "I ain't letting Tama-boy steal the show" as my desktop wallpaper right now.

*facepalm* Durrrr.

Oh, by the way, I found the other bandit dance! I think the one you and I have right now looks better, though.
Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 7510

lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:06 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Hubba.

Hubba.

HUBBA.

MEOW!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol!

"Louisa!
Louisa!
Louisa!
Here's some Tasuki!

Ooh, here's two:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:03 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I-is that Ta-Tasuki?!

Yes ma'am!

*DROOL*

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:02 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
I-is that Ta-Tasuki?!

Yes ma'am!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:01 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Hubba.

Hubba.

HUBBA.

MEOW!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol!

"Louisa!
Louisa!
Louisa!
Here's some Tasuki!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:00 am

I-is that Ta-Tasuki?!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:59 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Hubba.

Hubba.

HUBBA.

MEOW!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol!

"Louisa!
Louisa!
Louisa!
Here's some Tasuki!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:58 am

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 7410
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:55 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Hubba.

Hubba.

HUBBA.

MEOW!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol!

"Louisa!
Louisa!
Louisa!
Here's some Tasuki!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:53 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Hubba.

Hubba.

HUBBA.

MEOW!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol!

"Louisa!
Louisa!
Louisa!
Here's some Tasuki!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:51 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Hubba.

Hubba.

HUBBA.

MEOW!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:50 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:49 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:48 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
BWAHAHAHAAHA!

Hold up. Bandit time. *BANDIT DANCE!!*

lol! lol! lol! Oh my God! This is too GOOD!

Nice avatar, Bandit Genrou! lol!

lol! lol! lol! This is totally the highlight of my day! lol!

And you too, Bandit Kouji! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:48 am

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:47 am

Tourterelle wrote:
BWAHAHAHAAHA!

lol! lol! lol! Oh my God! This is too GOOD!

Nice avatar, Bandit Genrou! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:45 am

BWAHAHAHAAHA!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next