Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ridiculous Procrastination, anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Ridiculous Procrastination, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous Procrastination, anyone?   Ridiculous Procrastination, anyone? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:22 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Hmm...In grade school, there was a Science periodical exam and we were given three days to study for it. During those three days, I didn't study one bit. Only when I was at my desk and the teacher was telling us to clear the table did I start to open my book. roflmao I still got a 90 on it. Weird...??

ZARA! DID YOU SEE B&A?!?!??! PERSIPHONE ISN'T THE TOP ANSWERER ANYMORE! IT'S SOMEONE BY THE NAME OF KAT CULLEN! I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S BECAUSE I'M USING YAHOO! ANSWERS CANADA, BUT...Oh, God. My dream is happening!!! *freaks out*

Nice...I do that kind of thing on my statistics tests all the time. And I consistently get 101-105, depending on how much the bonus is worth... lol!

And the whole Kat Cullen thing...I checked it out. It is only on Y!A Canada. In Y!A USA, Persi is still the top answerer by a long shot. But that is kind of scary... lol! . Don't freak out. Get enough Best Answers and YOU'LL take over. Too bad. It will take me a looooong time to get into the top 10. I'd need 871 Best Answers to do that. To go into the top 3, I'd need 2,336 Best Answers. Then there's Persi's ridiculous number of 7,984 Best Answers. Kat Cullen in the Y!A Canada only had like 200-something.

lol! But now I don't procrastinate much on my school work. Too risky, y'know..

Oh, my God, that is a relief. How did you know that? Using your awesome Math powers to know the numbers of Best Answers?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous Procrastination, anyone?   Ridiculous Procrastination, anyone? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:18 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Hmm...In grade school, there was a Science periodical exam and we were given three days to study for it. During those three days, I didn't study one bit. Only when I was at my desk and the teacher was telling us to clear the table did I start to open my book. roflmao I still got a 90 on it. Weird...??

ZARA! DID YOU SEE B&A?!?!??! PERSIPHONE ISN'T THE TOP ANSWERER ANYMORE! IT'S SOMEONE BY THE NAME OF KAT CULLEN! I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S BECAUSE I'M USING YAHOO! ANSWERS CANADA, BUT...Oh, God. My dream is happening!!! *freaks out*

Nice...I do that kind of thing on my statistics tests all the time. And I consistently get 101-105, depending on how much the bonus is worth... lol!

And the whole Kat Cullen thing...I checked it out. It is only on Y!A Canada. In Y!A USA, Persi is still the top answerer by a long shot. But that is kind of scary... lol! . Don't freak out. Get enough Best Answers and YOU'LL take over. Too bad. It will take me a looooong time to get into the top 10. I'd need 871 Best Answers to do that. To go into the top 3, I'd need 2,336 Best Answers. Then there's Persi's ridiculous number of 7,984 Best Answers. Kat Cullen in the Y!A Canada only had like 200-something.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous Procrastination, anyone?   Ridiculous Procrastination, anyone? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:11 am

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Ridiculous Procrastination, anyone?   Ridiculous Procrastination, anyone? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:03 am

WOW. You know how I've been complaining about my World Geography homework and how I've been procrastinating like nuts? Well, guess what. I was supposed to submit everything at midnight on December 15 (3 minutes ago). Guess when I submitted the last piece. Exactly 11:59:58 pm on December 14. lol! lol!

Although, if you think about it, I wasn't quite exactly last minute. Now that, 11:59:59 pm would be scary.

Have you guys pulled off any crazy procrastination stunts? I'm not refering to the daily procrastination that all of us are guilty of. I'm talking extreme. Like my awesome case up above... roflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous Procrastination, anyone?   Ridiculous Procrastination, anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridiculous Procrastination, anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: