Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
March Hare
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Kelsey
Tourterelle
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:08 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Well, sadly, I have math homework to do, so I have to go. sniff

Bye, you guys! I love you huuuug

You procrastinator you.

Anyways, I've got to go too. I don't want to flunk my macroeconomics test I have tomorrow. I don't want a panic attack, after all lol!

Bye! waving
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:07 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Yes. And I am trying. It's hard, though. If you knew him you would see what a great person he is. He's funny and sarcastic and smart and sweet.

I've kept away from him this semester, honestly I have, but I've had relapses. Last Thursday I went to his room and asked if he had found a book in his classroom. I never lost a book.

Seriously though, starting today I promise to try not to think of him that way.

No, go ahead and dream. There's nothing wrong with fantasizing.

Just don't begin to think anything can seriously happen.

I second that. Just don't act on it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:07 am

Wow. All of this started because of my noticingg Nicholle's signature. Well, I noticed something else in your signature, Nicholle. What was Louisa talking about in the whole "I'm surprised that the hobos haven't gotten you yet" ordeal?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:06 am

Well, sadly, I have math homework to do, so I have to go. sniff

Bye, you guys! I love you huuuug
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:06 am

Jane wrote:

Yes. And I am trying. It's hard, though. If you knew him you would see what a great person he is. He's funny and sarcastic and smart and sweet.

I've kept away from him this semester, honestly I have, but I've had relapses. Last Thursday I went to his room and asked if he had found a book in his classroom. I never lost a book.

No, go ahead and dream. There's nothing wrong with fantasizing.

Just don't begin to think anything can seriously happen.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:05 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

You missed the point? lol!

Anyways, I see a bit of what you are saying. But I'd stop at dreaming. Anything beyond that is...well...weird and awkward.

Maybe you just go for mature men. It could just be the class that comes with age. You might find someone around your age who is mature for his age.

AHA!

Zara, I said the same exact thing about going for mature men instead of older men yesterday.

Jane, you ignored me. lol!

Yes, I ignored you. Are you trying to make another point...?

And I have found mature guys my age. They just (*shoots self in head*) aren't the same. But if the guy my age asked me out I would say yes and try to forget all about He Who Must Not Be Dated. I'm open to teenage guys.

Yep, suuuuuuure you are.

lol! lol! I love your little "He Who Must Not Be Dated." Clever, Jane. Laughing

Seriously though, is it Coach White?

Consoling You can do it. I have faith in you!
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:01 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Anyways, I see a bit of what you are saying. But I'd stop at dreaming. Anything beyond that is...well...weird and awkward.

Maybe you just go for mature men. It could just be the class that comes with age. You might find someone around your age who is mature for his age.

AHA!

Zara, I said the same exact thing about going for mature men instead of older men yesterday.

And I have found mature guys my age. They just (*shoots self in head*) aren't the same. But if the guy my age asked me out I would say yes and try to forget all about He Who Must Not Be Dated. I'm open to teenage guys.

Yep, suuuuuuure you are.

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:00 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

AHA!

I don't really blame you, Jane. I tend to prefer mature and classy men as well. But here is the difference. I don't really drool over anyone over age 30, except for Bond and Rochester--and they are fictional, not real.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:59 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

AHA!

Really? It's like we think alike or something along those lines! lol!

lol! Must be!

Seriously, it's good advice, though. There have to be teenage guys who are mature, so Jane doesn't have to date a pedophile. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:58 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

AHA!

Quote :
He Who Must Not Be Dated.

That just made me lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:57 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

AHA!

Really? It's like we think alike or something along those lines! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:56 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

AHA!

At least you are making the attempt. That itself is laudable. I'm sure that you'll get over it eventually!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:55 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

AHA!

Yep, suuuuuuure you are.

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:54 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

AHA!

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:51 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Why are all of my ads about panic attacks? Am I experiencing one now because of my macroeconomics test tomorrow? AHHHHH!!!!!

Don't worry, mine are always bout panics attacks. That, Mexican singles, and ebony singles make p he majority of my ads.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:51 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

AHA!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:50 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Nicholle, I couldn't help but read your new signature:

Tasuki = Sex God?

She's obsessed with a feminine cartoon. It's not healthy, I tell you.

And being obsessed with 80 year old grandfathers with wrinkles and prostate cancer IS healthy? lol!

None of them have prostate cancer!

And the only non-celebrity that I really like isn't even fourty. And he could kick Tasuki's ass any day.

On a side note, I saw him for the first time in a week today. Happiness! My friend said he looked at me creepy. I'm not sure if it's because he knows I like him or something else, but at least he noticed me!
I need help. I'll admit it. But at least he's real.

Well, I obviously don't expect to ever meet Tasuki; I just like fantasizing about him. It's fun.

You, however, think your elderly man obsession is going somewhere, or could go somewhere. lol! Consoling

In all honesty, is it really that impossible? There's a 24 year age difference. It isn't that bad. When I'm eighteen he'll still be young. And he's just so sweet. The only think that matters is what's on the inside, right?

Quote :
And he's just so sweet. The only think that matters is what's on the inside, right?

Try telling that one to the government.

Laughing I'm sure they'll be entertained.

And really, what if you have kids? Their father will be 60 when they're 18, while their mother will be 36 when they're 18. Shocked

*Takes huge breath*. He, uh, has kids already.

But I'm sure if we had kids they wouldn't mind. I'd hope my kids would love their mother and father no matter what. He'd be a great father.

Wait, who are we talking about now? Coach White? I remember he had a son.

That's freaky, still. Imagine if you were close to the same age as the kid.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:50 am

Why are all of my ads about panic attacks? Am I experiencing one now because of my macroeconomics test tomorrow? AHHHHH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:49 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Tasuki = Sex God?

And being obsessed with 80 year old grandfathers with wrinkles and prostate cancer IS healthy? lol!

And the only non-celebrity that I really like isn't even fourty. And he could kick Tasuki's ass any day.

On a side note, I saw him for the first time in a week today. Happiness! My friend said he looked at me creepy. I'm not sure if it's because he knows I like him or something else, but at least he noticed me!

Well, I obviously don't expect to ever meet Tasuki; I just like fantasizing about him. It's fun.

You, however, think your elderly man obsession is going somewhere, or could go somewhere. lol! Consoling

In all honesty, is it really that impossible? There's a 24 year age difference. It isn't that bad. When I'm eighteen he'll still be young. And he's just so sweet. The only think that matters is what's on the inside, right?

Quote :
And he's just so sweet. The only think that matters is what's on the inside, right?

And really, what if you have kids? Their father will be 60 when they're 18, while their mother will be 36 when they're 18. Shocked

*Takes huge breath*. He, uh, has kids already.

But I'm sure if we had kids they wouldn't mind. I'd hope my kids would love their mother and father no matter what. He'd be a great father.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:49 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Quote :
There's a 24 year age difference. It isn't that bad.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

What, are you trying to make a point or something?

I get that it's screwed up, but it's possible. And I do really like him. It isn't a baby crush anymore. Like, I've had crushes on teenagers before, but it isn't the same feeling I get around him. A girl can dream, can't she?

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:47 am

Jane wrote:

I get that it's screwed up, but it's possible. And I do really like him. It isn't a baby crush anymore. Like, I've had crushes on teenagers before, but it isn't the same feeling I get around him. A girl can dream, can't she?

I guess it's possible, but you said it best yourself: it's screwed up.

Go ahead, dream. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:46 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Tasuki = Sex God?

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:45 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

What, are you trying to make a point or something?

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:45 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

I was stopped that "There's a 24 year age difference. It isn't that bad"! lol!

You know that when you are 18, he'll be 42, right? A 42 year-old-man isn't exactly what I'd call young...

Did you see my post? We must think alike. lol!

Yeah, 18 and 42 is creepy.

Your post was funny, emphasizing that quote. Honestly, the only large-gap couple I can stand (and love) is Jane Eyre-Edward Rochester, with a difference of 20 years. And even that seems weird to me...
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:44 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Tasuki = Sex God?

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next