Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
March Hare
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Kelsey
Tourterelle
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:01 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa, were you able to access the link? You should listen to the song. It is absolutely awesome. It's been popular since 1962--the first 007 movie!

It doesn't work. It says, "The video isn't available."

WHAT?! Bond has been here for so long? WOW! clapping

Yup. James Bond is the longest running (and most successful, financially) movie franchise. Ever. In fact, Bond started out as a literary character by Ian Fleming. I want to read all of the books. This is one of the rare instances where even though the books came first, the movie franchise became thousands of times more popular than the books.

Go to YouTube and type in "James Bond Theme". Then try the first or second video. It should work. I'm surprised that it doesn't...

Wow. I'm not surprised that you love this so much. I didn't even know there were books about this. The movies are all everyone's gushing about.

I'm going to keep harrassing you until you hear the song. Did you listen to it yet?

Is this it?

So this is where people get the song from mission movies!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:00 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I love your avatar, Zara! droolheart

Of course. How can anybody look over the most James-Bondesque thing of all? The famous logo?

I like it too! Cool

*starts singing again* Dun dun dun, da da da dun dun dun...da da da DA DA DAAAAAA...

Okay, maybe that was the most James-Bondesque thing ever.

I swear. I'm going to make this my ringtone.

My ringtone is the Wonderpet's phone song. I think it's clever of me, but some people might think it was weird.

Awww...that was adorable. I don't think it was weird at all. I love it!

Ha, thanks. The ringtone for my family is "Help!" so sometimes I don't answer that if I hear it, but for everyone else it's that Wonderpets song.

Hmm...I'm trying to imagine hearing that ringtone in public. The reactions of passerbys would be very funny. Have you had any other ringtones lately?

I've actually had it since July, I think. I don't think you'd be too surprised if you saw me in person or knew me in my prime season. (Winter is my off season.) I can be very bubbly at times, and the Wonderpets are bubbly.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:57 am

Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Of course. How can anybody look over the most James-Bondesque thing of all? The famous logo?

I like it too! Cool

*starts singing again* Dun dun dun, da da da dun dun dun...da da da DA DA DAAAAAA...

My ringtone is the Wonderpet's phone song. I think it's clever of me, but some people might think it was weird.

Ha, thanks. The ringtone for my family is "Help!" so sometimes I don't answer that if I hear it, but for everyone else it's that Wonderpets song.

Hmm...I'm trying to imagine hearing that ringtone in public. The reactions of passerbys would be very funny. Have you had any other ringtones lately?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:55 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa, were you able to access the link? You should listen to the song. It is absolutely awesome. It's been popular since 1962--the first 007 movie!

Yup. James Bond is the longest running (and most successful, financially) movie franchise. Ever. In fact, Bond started out as a literary character by Ian Fleming. I want to read all of the books. This is one of the rare instances where even though the books came first, the movie franchise became thousands of times more popular than the books.

Go to YouTube and type in "James Bond Theme". Then try the first or second video. It should work. I'm surprised that it doesn't...

Wow. I'm not surprised that you love this so much. I didn't even know there were books about this. The movies are all everyone's gushing about.

I'm going to keep harrassing you until you hear the song. Did you listen to it yet?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:53 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:49 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I like it too! Cool

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:48 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Last edited by Zara Sahana 007 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:46 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:44 am

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:43 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Be right back, guys; I'm trying to take care of this virus.

Hope it all goes well, Nicholle! Viruses on computers are annoying.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:42 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
lol! lol! Zara would give the unlucky person a heart attack.

lol! I can just see it! Her phone rings, she answers it, then does a Fushigi Yuugi-like sneak-up to the nearest person, then shouts "DA DUMMMMM!" into their ear! lol!

Ooh, I'm reminded of the funny faces the guys make in Fushigi Yuugi whenever they're startled. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:42 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
lol! lol! Zara would give the unlucky person a heart attack.

lol! I can just see it! Her phone rings, she answers it, then does a Fushigi Yuugi-like sneak-up to the nearest person, then shouts "DA DUMMMMM!" into their ear! lol!

Me? Scare someone? I can even picture myself doing it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:40 am

Tourterelle wrote:

Virus? What virus? On your computer? Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:39 am

Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I like it too! Cool

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:39 am

Tourterelle wrote:

On you or your computer?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:38 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40