Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
March Hare
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Kelsey
Tourterelle
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Guess what. I finally secured holds on volumes 1 and 2 of Fushigi Yuugi from the library. Hopefully, I get them soon, so I finally get what you two are talking about...

Heck yes! victory

Soon, you'll have Tama as your avatar too. lol!

Hmm...that's up for debate. I don't think that anything can take over Bond, but let's see how close Tamahome can come...

Apparently there is a prequel series to this series. I didn't know that until I went to the library and visted the graphic novels section. It's insane how much manga my local library has. Ay ay ay ay ay....

The prequel is different from the original. I'm not very interested in the prequel. noidea

At first I was confused, actually. I was looking through the graphic novel section when I saw them. I flipped one over and saw names I didn't recognize. Then I checked the library catalogue and discovered that they were prequels. I read the summaries and found the original ones.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Just random, but I've got the song "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas stuck in my head.

I love that song! head

*clears throat* Until youuuuu can PAINT...with all the colorsssss...of...the....WINDDDDDDDDD...

Yeah, I might have a thing for the Disney movies of my past. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
But you know what Tamababy looks like. *My avatar and Nicholle's* Think you'll fall in love with him? brows

Hey, maybe she'll diversify things! lol!

For all we know, Zara could like Nakago! Zara, do you have a thing for villains?

Or she could go for Amiboshi, Suboshi, Mitsukake, Chiriko, Tasuki, Chichiri, Hotohori, Nuriko...

My top three (in no order): Tamahome, Tasuki, and Nuriko.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Just random, but I've got the song "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas stuck in my head.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Guess what. I finally secured holds on volumes 1 and 2 of Fushigi Yuugi from the library. Hopefully, I get them soon, so I finally get what you two are talking about...

Heck yes! victory

Hmm...that's up for debate. I don't think that anything can take over Bond, but let's see how close Tamahome can come...

Apparently there is a prequel series to this series. I didn't know that until I went to the library and visted the graphic novels section. It's insane how much manga my local library has. Ay ay ay ay ay....

The prequel is different from the original. I'm not very interested in the prequel. noidea
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:24 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Heck yes! victory

Yeah, I've heard of those. Genbu Kaiden, right?

Never read 'em, and I don't really want to. It's the same feeling many obsessed Harry Potter fans have towards other fantasy series; nothing could replace them, and they don't want to try. noidea
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:24 pm

But you know what Tamababy looks like. *My avatar and Nicholle's* Think you'll fall in love with him? brows
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:23 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

I'm glad that Miaka is a fighter. I was really surprised when she declared that she would do anything to summon Suzaku because she was the Priestess.

You're right; she's nowhere near as Bella, but some qualities just can't be ignored. I'm glad you think I'm not going insane and comparing everything to Twilight. Embarassed

Oh, yeah! Tamababy is no stalker! Oh, and just to bring up something: TASUKI IS SO HOT! droolheart droolheart drools drools

--

Whoo! Zara! cheers

You know, I'm glad she is too. And when Nuriko died, she didn't fall into the throngs of depression, like Bella did when Edward left; no, Miaka sucked it up and realized that Nuriko died with honor, and she should continue her mission FOR Nuiko.

Tasuki IS hot, oh my God! droolheart drools droolheart What prompted this declaration now? Or was it like word vomit?

I must say, I'm to the point of word vomit. Sometimes you just have to declare your love for Tasuki! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:23 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Heck yes! victory

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:22 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Heck yes! victory

Oh my God! No way! High-five, Nicholle! lolsign

Soon, you will be joining us in drooling with Tamababy and Tasuki! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:21 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

17? WOW! That's worse! affraid You should help the poor girl! She'll thank you someday. Laughing

Well, I only said in some areas. Miaka has a personality and she's strong, but the obsessed love, giving up her friends and family for a man and the marriage at such an early age are the things that irritate me.

That's true, but at least she isn't wimpy. Laughing

If she had shown signs of becoming a weak, anti-feminist, whiny bitch, I would have stopped reading the series. I cannot take another Bella Swan, and fortunately Miaka isn't a full-blooded one. lol!

Laughing I couldn't stand another one either.

I'm probably biased, but I really don't think Miaka is anywhere near as bad as Bella. Sure, she has the obsessed love, but she fights too.

And at least she doesn't love a stalker! lol!

~

Zara, I just saw your name pop up! Join the party?

I'm glad that Miaka is a fighter. I was really surprised when she declared that she would do anything to summon Suzaku because she was the Priestess.

You're right; she's nowhere near as Bella, but some qualities just can't be ignored. I'm glad you think I'm not going insane and comparing everything to Twilight. Embarassed

Oh, yeah! Tamababy is no stalker! Oh, and just to bring up something: TASUKI IS SO HOT! droolheart droolheart drools drools

--

Whoo! Zara! cheers
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Heck yes! victory

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:19 pm

Tourterelle wrote:

I'M HERE!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

17? WOW! That's worse! affraid You should help the poor girl! She'll thank you someday. Laughing

Well, I only said in some areas. Miaka has a personality and she's strong, but the obsessed love, giving up her friends and family for a man and the marriage at such an early age are the things that irritate me.

If she had shown signs of becoming a weak, anti-feminist, whiny bitch, I would have stopped reading the series. I cannot take another Bella Swan, and fortunately Miaka isn't a full-blooded one. lol!

Laughing I couldn't stand another one either.

I'm probably biased, but I really don't think Miaka is anywhere near as bad as Bella. Sure, she has the obsessed love, but she fights too.

And at least she doesn't love a stalker! lol!

~

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:14 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:11 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Oh, I missed you all by minutes! I woke up and it's four in the morning, so I went to get water and I got on and nobody was here. I'm complaining here: I feel so awful. At midnight I suddenly couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, and I barely was able to shut the computer before I fell asleep, and I just couldn't sit up any more, my fingers couldn't type. I dreamed that I had to run a Chinese office/cello shop/ nursery when I slept. Then I woke up a few hours later so thirsty, like I've been all day, and so awake, but I can barely move. My iPod plays songs with the same titles I remember, but the lyrics sound twisted. I feel like I'm crazy, and so weak-- typing is hard-- and my throat burns. I don't know if I believe that it's just a virus anymore. It's only been a day since I felt sick, but it could be weeks from the way I feel. I need to complain.

Oh God, I'm sorry. huuuug

Rest.

I actually just woke up at 1:30 p.m. I woke up again at seven after my crazy thing until five. I finally collected enough sleep I guess. I still feel bad, but at least things aren't spinning around the room.
While I was sleeping the last time, I had a dream about Solveig. It was like some sort of Twilight Zone episode or something.

How could you dream about Solveig if you haven't seen her face? What was it about? lol!

Are you okay now? You sounded like you had a rough morning. You're sick?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:10 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
LOL! That's so cute! I hate it when people think reading is for "geeks" or "nerds."

I know! Most of those people who say silly things like that are...well, not so intelligent.

Take, for example, this girl in one of my classes. She qualifies as one of those who thinks reading is geeky.

She spelled doesn't as "dosnt," because as "cuz," don't as "dont" and lollipops as "lollypops." Wrote a phrase containing these on the board on Friday. I remembered them.

Moron. I have no idea where she's going in life.

Are you kidding me?! She's 15, right? Oh my gosh. That's awful.

Oh, and by the way, I cannot believe this! Yui wished for her and Miaka to go back to the real world! Oh, no! She's separated from Tamababy!

And do you think it's crazy of me to think Miaka is like Bella Swan in some areas?

lol! Actually, it was in a class combined with different grades; she's 17, not 15. Even sadder!

I don't see Miaka as Bella Swan, really. Although they both have the same obsessed love (sometimes), that love is validated. Also, Miaka isn't a wimp; you've seen her fight too. Holy sword scene? Running after the gems?

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:07 pm

Well, that's odd. What happened in your dream?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Oh, I missed you all by minutes! I woke up and it's four in the morning, so I went to get water and I got on and nobody was here. I'm complaining here: I feel so awful. At midnight I suddenly couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, and I barely was able to shut the computer before I fell asleep, and I just couldn't sit up any more, my fingers couldn't type. I dreamed that I had to run a Chinese office/cello shop/ nursery when I slept. Then I woke up a few hours later so thirsty, like I've been all day, and so awake, but I can barely move. My iPod plays songs with the same titles I remember, but the lyrics sound twisted. I feel like I'm crazy, and so weak-- typing is hard-- and my throat burns. I don't know if I believe that it's just a virus anymore. It's only been a day since I felt sick, but it could be weeks from the way I feel. I need to complain.

Rest.

I actually just woke up at 1:30 p.m. I woke up again at seven after my crazy thing until five. I finally collected enough sleep I guess. I still feel bad, but at least things aren't spinning around the room.
While I was sleeping the last time, I had a dream about Solveig. It was like some sort of Twilight Zone episode or something.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:21 pm

Kelsey wrote:

Rest.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:20 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
LOL! That's so cute! I hate it when people think reading is for "geeks" or "nerds."

I know! Most of those people who say silly things like that are...well, not so intelligent.

Take, for example, this girl in one of my classes. She qualifies as one of those who thinks reading is geeky.

She spelled doesn't as "dosnt," because as "cuz," don't as "dont" and lollipops as "lollypops." Wrote a phrase containing these on the board on Friday. I remembered them.

Moron. I have no idea where she's going in life.

Are you kidding me?! She's 15, right? Oh my gosh. That's awful.

Oh, and by the way, I cannot believe this! Yui wished for her and Miaka to go back to the real world! Oh, no! She's separated from Tamababy!

And do you think it's crazy of me to think Miaka is like Bella Swan in some areas?

lol! Actually, it was in a class combined with different grades; she's 17, not 15. Even sadder!

I don't see Miaka as Bella Swan, really. Although they both have the same obsessed love (sometimes), that love is validated. Also, Miaka isn't a wimp; you've seen her fight too. Holy sword scene? Running after the gems?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:16 pm

To me a nerd or a geek is a person who is unable to go through a single conversation without referring to any of the following...Star Trek, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Yu-gi-oh or Dungeons and Dragons. The odd reference now and then is allright, but when everything reminds you of something Yoda said....it's a bit much.

This describes my brother almost perfectly. He does have flashed of normalcy every now and then...they're frightening actually. affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
March Hare
March Hare

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:53 pm

I think most people here have been called geeks or nerds at least once in their life. It's terrible that being intelligent is looked down upon in today's society.
What is your definition of a nerd/geek? I've always had the mental image of someone with really ugly glasses playing Warcraft every second, the type of person who couldn't speak in complete sentences if they tried. Amusingly enough, a girl who almost fit that description (replace Warcraft with another game) told me she thought I acted a little nerdy. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next