Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
March Hare
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Kelsey
Tourterelle
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:53 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Nice siggy, Nicholle. Remind me again which thread that came from?

Choco-war, of course! lol!

You said something like "How about a kick in the ass?" and I said "Nope, it's padded with the finest in French chocolates!" and then you said the quote about the hobos. lol! lol!

Ooh, I remember now! thumbs
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:51 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Oh, my GOD! It's TAMAHOME!!! in Miaka's WORLD!!!

Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. *starts sobbing* sniff sniff sniff sniff

Remember my bittersweet comment, Louisa.

It is bittersweet! I'm glad that his appearance didn't change. droolheart

No, you'll find out later what's bittersweet. Oh, God, it's sad. Maybe I'm the only nut who thinks it is, but Tamahome...urgh. It's just sad.

On a different topic, I LOVE Yui's new look! She let her hair grow out, and she's wearing Nakago's earring. Very Happy

Oh, I'll wait then.

I do! Yui has always been beautiful, but even more so now! I LOVE it!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:49 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

No, you'll find out later what's bittersweet. Oh, God, it's sad. Maybe I'm the only nut who thinks it is, but Tamahome...urgh. It's just sad.

On a different topic, I LOVE Yui's new look! She let her hair grow out, and she's wearing Nakago's earring. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:48 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Choco-war, of course! lol!

You said something like "How about a kick in the ass?" and I said "Nope, it's padded with the finest in French chocolates!" and then you said the quote about the hobos. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:46 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:45 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:44 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:44 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Okay, now that I've stopped hyperventilating, let me say this:

I like Miaka now! She's grown-up and she's more beautiful now. Hopefully she has matured.

She does seem more mature now, actually!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:43 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
I love this pic:

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 Thecas10

Ooh, me too!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:43 am

Okay, now that I've stopped hyperventilating, let me say this:

I like Miaka now! She's grown-up and she's more beautiful now. Hopefully she has matured.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:41 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
HELL yes! Tamahome killed Nakago! *sings*

OH!!!

That's where it explains Nakago's past!

Dirty emperor. *shakes head in disgust*

Yes, I just read that. Poor Nakago, though.

Here's something funny:

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 Funny10

~

*Sobs even more* Oh! This is too sad about the stars watching and everything! SOB!

sniff Oh, I remember that part! That was so sad!

Did Miaka make her final wish yet?

Um...I don't think so, but she parted with Tamahome and she's in high school now with Yui. They're both so beautiful and grown-up! sniff

sniff Don't worry. Something exciting happens soon.

It's exciting, but soon turns bittersweet, actually.

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:40 am

I love this pic:

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 Thecas10
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:38 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

OH!!!

Here's something funny:

~

*Sobs even more* Oh! This is too sad about the stars watching and everything! SOB!

Um...I don't think so, but she parted with Tamahome and she's in high school now with Yui. They're both so beautiful and grown-up! sniff

sniff Don't worry. Something exciting happens soon.

It's exciting, but soon turns bittersweet, actually.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:37 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

OH!!!

Here's something funny:

~

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:35 am

Did you notice the new quote in my signature? lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:34 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

OH!!!

Here's something funny:

~

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:32 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

OH!!!

Here's something funny:

~

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:24 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

OH!!!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:24 am

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:23 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
"Thanks are nice, but money's better."

"This is Miaka, the Priestess of Suzaku... and this guy's gay." (Talking about Nuriko! lol!)

- Tamahome

~

Oh, and I found this too, and I thought is was hilarious:

Lai Lai: "I fix-heal you, too!"
Nuriko: "Me? I'm not wounded."
Lai Lai: "I heal your PERVERSION."

lol! lol!

lol! lol! I remember those! Thanks! I'll look for more... lol! lol! lol!

lol! I really like the one you have now too!

He IS such a macho beefcake. Yummy. lol!

He is. I'm going to look for backup quotes.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:21 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
MIAKA SUMMONED SUZAKU!!! Tasuki was able to do Rekka Shin'en again!

clapping clapping clapping Yay!

Oh my God, the next half of the series is kind of bittersweet. I don't know if you'll feel the same.

It involves Tamahome.

Why? Because Miaka wished for Tamahome and her to be together but that's a wish Suzaku cannot grant?

Nope. It'll explain later, but it's extremely bittersweet for me. noidea

Oh my GOD! The Suzaku warriors! They're all here! I missed them so much! sniff sniff

God, I did too.

Even Nuriko and Hotohori were there! sniff

*SOBS* Crying here!!!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:21 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

"This is Miaka, the Priestess of Suzaku... and this guy's gay." (Talking about Nuriko! lol!)

- Tamahome

~

lol! lol!

lol! I really like the one you have now too!

He IS such a macho beefcake. Yummy. lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:19 am

Tourterelle wrote:

- Tamahome

~

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:18 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Oh my God, the next half of the series is kind of bittersweet. I don't know if you'll feel the same.

It involves Tamahome.

Why? Because Miaka wished for Tamahome and her to be together but that's a wish Suzaku cannot grant?

Oh my GOD! The Suzaku warriors! They're all here! I missed them so much! sniff sniff

God, I did too.

Even Nuriko and Hotohori were there! sniff
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:18 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

It involves Tamahome.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next