Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
March Hare
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Kelsey
Tourterelle
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:53 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Huh...the ads are about purchasing classical sheet music now. Unbelievable. Are the bots on here 24-7?

Yes. The more popular LC is becoming, the more bots come. *sigh*

Was that *sigh* for the reason I'm thinking?

I don't want it to become really popular, either.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:52 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Huh...the ads are about purchasing classical sheet music now. Unbelievable. Are the bots on here 24-7?

I think that it's only when there are more than three or more members.
So, who do we kick off? lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:51 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:50 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I would just make a fool of myself if I ballroom dance. Embarassed

I actually ran into some issues. When I learned how to ballroom dance (basics only, though), our class had two more females than males. So I had to assume the dominant dancer position. Then I moved down to Texas and tried to ballroom dance with this awesome guy and I screwed up because I was trying to lead him instead of letting him lead me. I'm fundamentally screwed for life.....

BWAHAHA! lol! Poor Zara!

We learned a tiny bit of dancing in gym last year, and the girls stood in line, while the boys rotated throughout.

I'm really short so I always got the girl part, but we had that problem in my Spanish class last year. I made an idiot of my clumsy self at some points, but I was decent. On the upside, I can salsa and meringue now.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:50 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I actually ran into some issues. When I learned how to ballroom dance (basics only, though), our class had two more females than males. So I had to assume the dominant dancer position. Then I moved down to Texas and tried to ballroom dance with this awesome guy and I screwed up because I was trying to lead him instead of letting him lead me. I'm fundamentally screwed for life.....

BWAHAHA! lol! Poor Zara!

We learned a tiny bit of dancing in gym last year, and the girls stood in line, while the boys rotated throughout.

In the end, both of us wanted to pass, so he assumed the ladies' position and I kept on with the dominant male position. We danced quite nicely, actually, but everybody noticed our problem lol!

I'm trying to unteach myself the dominant stance now. I have my old gym class to thank for my present issues. I'm always leading guys now. UGH!!!!!

Ehehe. crazy1 That's funny, Zara.

If it makes you feel better, I couldn't twirl gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:49 am

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:48 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

BWAHAHA! lol! Poor Zara!

In the end, both of us wanted to pass, so he assumed the ladies' position and I kept on with the dominant male position. We danced quite nicely, actually, but everybody noticed our problem lol!

I'm trying to unteach myself the dominant stance now. I have my old gym class to thank for my present issues. I'm always leading guys now. UGH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:46 am

Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
I'm off in the iTunes Store for like, twenty minutes and this thread goes three pages off the deep end?

lol!

What else did you expect? Proper half-intelligible conversation? lol!

What were you looking at in the iTunes store?

I bought a big classical collection, looked at some movies, considered a Demon Hunter album, and now I'm looking through Frank Sinatra.

Oh...sounds awesome. I LOVE classical music. I'm a huge Mozart fan, actually. My favorite pieces would be Mozart's Symphony #40 in g minor and Fur Elise (by Beethoven).

Mozart and Beethoven are geniuses. They say if you play classical music to your kid while still in the womb, they'll be geniuses.

I'm a Dvorak dork. I also like Tchaikovsky a lot.

I absolutely love the Nutcracker Suite. Tchaikovsky is also a genius. Same with Dvorak.

I especially love The Blue Danube. It is so universally recognized and beautifully created.

Now compare classical music to some of the awful music we have today. Thankfully, there are still some decent artists here and there, but I'll never understand how people consider rap to be "music".
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:46 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

BWAHAHA! lol! Poor Zara!

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:43 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:43 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
I'm off in the iTunes Store for like, twenty minutes and this thread goes three pages off the deep end?

lol!

I bought a big classical collection, looked at some movies, considered a Demon Hunter album, and now I'm looking through Frank Sinatra.

Oh...sounds awesome. I LOVE classical music. I'm a huge Mozart fan, actually. My favorite pieces would be Mozart's Symphony #40 in g minor and Fur Elise (by Beethoven).

Mozart and Beethoven are geniuses. They say if you play classical music to your kid while still in the womb, they'll be geniuses.

I'm a Dvorak dork. I also like Tchaikovsky a lot.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:42 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
The ads changed from "panic attacks" to "learn how to ballroom dance like a pro in 1 week!" lol! .

For me too! Ha! lol!

I have an ad for Procrastination Research! lol! lol!

Procrastination Research?!?!?!?!

lol! lol! lol!

We'd be the perfect subjects for that study!

lol! lol! Of course we would!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:41 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

lol!

My parents exposed me to music at an extremely young age. I think that it is probably the main cause for my absolute pitch ability. Insane, right? I love their music because it is technical and lyrical at the same time...pure genius.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:41 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Well, in general, watching The Sound of Music just makes me sappy. It is such an awesome musical....

And I just love the piano. It is one of my most favorite instruments. I just listened to Fur Elise on the piano and I'm melting right here.

THAT'S IT!!! That is another thing I love in a guy. The ability to play the piano well.

I love the piano. The teacher was a ****head, but meh, I guess I have to thank him for it.

*clears throat*

"You are sixteen, going on seventeen, fellas will fall in liiine."

"Eager young lads and roues and cads will offer you food and wine..."
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:40 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
The ads changed from "panic attacks" to "learn how to ballroom dance like a pro in 1 week!" lol! .

For me too! Ha! lol!

Procrastination Research?!?!?!?!

lol! lol! lol!

We'd be the perfect subjects for that study!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:39 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:39 am

Wow. These ads are really weird... lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:38 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

For me too! Ha! lol!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:38 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Well, in general, watching The Sound of Music just makes me sappy. It is such an awesome musical....

And I just love the piano. It is one of my most favorite instruments. I just listened to Fur Elise on the piano and I'm melting right here.

THAT'S IT!!! That is another thing I love in a guy. The ability to play the piano well.

I love the piano. The teacher was a ****head, but meh, I guess I have to thank him for it.

*clears throat*

"You are sixteen, going on seventeen, fellas will fall in liiine."
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Kelsey wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:37 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

For me too! Ha! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:37 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Ohhh...another thing on my to-do list: learn how to ballroom dance.

Yet another thing. If I met an awesome guy who could ballroom dance, I'd probably melt on the spot.

Oooh, that sounds like fun!

I want to learn to dance well. Not the inane dances like Soulja-boy, but waltzing and such. I love when people just twirl across the floor so elegantly.

Soulja Boy = The second-stupidest thing ever after Twilight.

I agree.

I can't even elaborate on that, it's so stupid. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:36 am

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:36 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Ohhh...another thing on my to-do list: learn how to ballroom dance.

Yet another thing. If I met an awesome guy who could ballroom dance, I'd probably melt on the spot.

Oooh, that sounds like fun!

I want to learn to dance well. Not the inane dances like Soulja-boy, but waltzing and such. I love when people just twirl across the floor so elegantly.

Soulja Boy = The second-stupidest thing ever after Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next