Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
March Hare
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Kelsey
Tourterelle
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:50 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Hey, Zara MIGHT like Nakago! Even though he's an evil ass, he's seductive and clever. She might have a thing for that! lol!

Sounds quite a bit like Bond. I'll have to wait for the two books to arrive. Stupid library circulation systems. I never have the books I want when I need them. UGH....

No, he's an evil villain. Seriously evil. foulmouth

Don't worry, you'll get the books soon!

You do know that even though Bond is a protagonist, he is a villain. He is a heartless killer, disobeys his elders and sometimes the Queen and Britain. In the more recent movies, he's made out to be a villain, even though the earlier movies make him look like a hero.

Yeah, but in comparison to Nakago, he's a saint. You'll just have to read the books and see for yourself.

I agree. The things that he did. They made me and Nicholle cry. But maybe we're just saps for Tamababy! droolheart

And Nuriko. And Tasuki. lol!

Did you see what Nakago did to the wolf-like warrior? That was so wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:49 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Just random, but I've got the song "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas stuck in my head.

I love that song! head

*clears throat* Until youuuuu can PAINT...with all the colorsssss...of...the....WINDDDDDDDDD...

Yeah, I might have a thing for the Disney movies of my past. lol!

I love that song, too! Pocahontas is one of the few Disney princesses that aren't Mary Sues.

There are some interesting things with Disney that I've noticed. There are very few non-Caucasian Disney Princesses. The most notable ones are Jasmine, Mulan, and Pochahontas. None of them are Mary Sues. Then the only non-Mary Sue Caucasian princess is Belle (I I love you Belle)--but she isn't technically a princess, though.

Who are your favorite Disney princes and princesses?

Hey now. Ariel isn't a Mary-sue! *hurt*

My favorite of all time is Ariel, but I also like (not as much as Ariel): Belle, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Jasmine.

Er—I beg to differ. Ariel is a Mary Sue. In fact, she displays some Bella Swan-like qualities.

Let's see...first time she meets Eric, quickly falls in love with him (lust, but doesn't that happen to everyone?). Finds a statue of him and keeps it in her cavern. Marries him and ends up having a baby...and at such an early age, too! Um, feel free to discuss.

I like Belle (because she's one of the few characters who don't base their guys on good looks), Mulan (Chinese warrior girl, 'nuff said), Jasmine (fierce and sassy girl who knows how to get around) and Pocahontas (selfless girl).

Snow White was my favorite Mary Sue, though. Nothing can compare to her Mary-Sueness. I used to watch the movie ALL. THE. TIME. I was a Disney princess girl at heart.

Okay, okay. *grumbles* I just have to defend my childhood favorite, but she does have Mary-sue qualities.

I watched Snow White a few times. Not my favorite.

I was a Disney princess girl at heart, too. I love you
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:49 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Hey, Zara MIGHT like Nakago! Even though he's an evil ass, he's seductive and clever. She might have a thing for that! lol!

Sounds quite a bit like Bond. I'll have to wait for the two books to arrive. Stupid library circulation systems. I never have the books I want when I need them. UGH....

You do know that even though Bond is a protagonist, he is a villain. He is a heartless killer, disobeys his elders and sometimes the Queen and Britain. In the more recent movies, he's made out to be a villain, even though the earlier movies make him look like a hero.

Yeah, but in comparison to Nakago, he's a saint. You'll just have to read the books and see for yourself.

I agree. The things that he did. They made me and Nicholle cry. But maybe we're just saps for Tamababy! droolheart
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:48 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Hmmmm...well, we'll see soon, Zara. Maybe you'd come back here and scream, "Oh my God, Nakago is so HOT!" though he doesn't appear until a bit later. (But not very late) Personally, I think you'd fall for our Tasuki. lol!

Actually, I think Tasuki might annoy her.

I personally ADORE Tasuki, but we'll see. lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:48 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Nicholle, my mom is getting on my nerves to go and take a shower. I'll be back soon, though (unless she makes me eat dinner right after that...)!

Well, tell her...never mind. lol!

I'll still be here when you get back; no worries! I love you Hopefully Louisa will be waiting too!

Of course, dearie. I'm not going anywhere. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Hmmmm...well, we'll see soon, Zara. Maybe you'd come back here and scream, "Oh my God, Nakago is so HOT!" though he doesn't appear until a bit later. (But not very late) Personally, I think you'd fall for our Tasuki. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Nicholle, my mom is getting on my nerves to go and take a shower. I'll be back soon, though (unless she makes me eat dinner right after that...)!

Well, tell her...never mind. lol!

I'll still be here when you get back; no worries! I love you Hopefully Louisa will be waiting too!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:46 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Just random, but I've got the song "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas stuck in my head.

I love that song! head

*clears throat* Until youuuuu can PAINT...with all the colorsssss...of...the....WINDDDDDDDDD...

I love that song, too! Pocahontas is one of the few Disney princesses that aren't Mary Sues.

There are some interesting things with Disney that I've noticed. There are very few non-Caucasian Disney Princesses. The most notable ones are Jasmine, Mulan, and Pochahontas. None of them are Mary Sues. Then the only non-Mary Sue Caucasian princess is Belle (I I love you Belle)--but she isn't technically a princess, though.

My favorite of all time is Ariel, but I also like (not as much as Ariel): Belle, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Jasmine.

Er—I beg to differ. Ariel is a Mary Sue. In fact, she displays some Bella Swan-like qualities.

Let's see...first time she meets Eric, quickly falls in love with him (lust, but doesn't that happen to everyone?). Finds a statue of him and keeps it in her cavern. Marries him and ends up having a baby...and at such an early age, too! Um, feel free to discuss.

I like Belle (because she's one of the few characters who don't base their guys on good looks), Mulan (Chinese warrior girl, 'nuff said), Jasmine (fierce and sassy girl who knows how to get around) and Pocahontas (selfless girl).

Snow White was my favorite Mary Sue, though. Nothing can compare to her Mary-Sueness. I used to watch the movie ALL. THE. TIME. I was a Disney princess girl at heart.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:39 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Oh, my GOD! Well, you can't base his personality in a picture. He's eeeeeeevil. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
But you know what Tamababy looks like. *My avatar and Nicholle's* Think you'll fall in love with him? brows

Hey, maybe she'll diversify things! lol!

For all we know, Zara could like Nakago! Zara, do you have a thing for villains?

Or she could go for Amiboshi, Suboshi, Mitsukake, Chiriko, Tasuki, Chichiri, Hotohori, Nuriko...

My top three (in no order): Tamahome, Tasuki, and Nuriko.

I love the bad guys. In fact, I'm usually drawn to the villains more often than I am to the heroes (unless they are freakishly awesome heroes).

But in general, I love guys who are your typical "tall, dark, and handsome".

Oooh, you are SO falling for Nakago! lol!

Here's a picture:
Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 6610

Yup. Looks like the guy I'd fall for. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:36 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

I love that song! head

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:36 pm

Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:35 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
But you know what Tamababy looks like. *My avatar and Nicholle's* Think you'll fall in love with him? brows

For all we know, Zara could like Nakago! Zara, do you have a thing for villains?

Or she could go for Amiboshi, Suboshi, Mitsukake, Chiriko, Tasuki, Chichiri, Hotohori, Nuriko...

I love the bad guys. In fact, I'm usually drawn to the villains more often than I am to the heroes (unless they are freakishly awesome heroes).

Oooh, you are SO falling for Nakago! lol!

Here's a picture:
Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 6610
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:34 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

I love that song! head

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:32 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

I love that song! head

Same! I hate how they made her a Native American Barbie but, whatever. I didn't notice that when I was a kid. lol!

You know who else kicks butt? Ariel and Mulan. Oh yeah!

I like that song about training that the main love interest in Mulan sings. Sorry, I can't remember its name...
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:32 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:31 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Ooh! Zara and Nakago? But Nakago's such a jackass! I doubt Zara would like him after all the things he did.

That's my Top Three, too! Sorry, Nicholle, I like Chichiri but he just wasn't in the spotlight enough for me to get to know him. I like his powers, though. They are awesome! Amiboshi isn't bad, too.

Zara, I hope you don't get confused with the many names! I'm used to it since I'm a manga addict. lol!

I have no idea why I thought you might have a thing for Chichiri! lol! Sorry about that! Maybe I just wanted someone to appreciate his back story.

Who is in your top four, then, if Tama, Tasuki, and Nuriko are your top three? Hotohori is my fourth, I think. Such a sweetheart, and I loved his expression when Miaka gave him her bear.

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

I love that song! head

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

I love that song! head

*Zara sings*

Have you eeeeever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn mooooooon
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he griiiiiiiinnnnnss?
Can you siiiiing with aaaaalll the voices of the moooouuuuntains?
Can you paaaaaiiiint with all the colorsss of the wiiiiiinnndddd?
Can you paaaaaiiiint with all the colorsss of the wiiiiiinnndddd?

Thanks. Now this song will be stuck in my brain until I watch another 007 movie tonight. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Guess what. I finally secured holds on volumes 1 and 2 of Fushigi Yuugi from the library. Hopefully, I get them soon, so I finally get what you two are talking about...

Heck yes! victory

Soon, you'll have Tama as your avatar too. lol!

Hmm...that's up for debate. I don't think that anything can take over Bond, but let's see how close Tamahome can come...

Apparently there is a prequel series to this series. I didn't know that until I went to the library and visted the graphic novels section. It's insane how much manga my local library has. Ay ay ay ay ay....

The prequel is different from the original. I'm not very interested in the prequel. noidea

At first I was confused, actually. I was looking through the graphic novel section when I saw them. I flipped one over and saw names I didn't recognize. Then I checked the library catalogue and discovered that they were prequels. I read the summaries and found the original ones.

I'm going to order them instead when I finally have dollars. I'd suggest you don't read them. They aren't as intriguing as Fushigi Yuugi, the original. But if you want, go ahead.

All I can say is, it pays to know Chinese! bouncy
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:28 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Ooh! Zara and Nakago? But Nakago's such a jackass! I doubt Zara would like him after all the things he did.

That's my Top Three, too! Sorry, Nicholle, I like Chichiri but he just wasn't in the spotlight enough for me to get to know him. I like his powers, though. They are awesome! Amiboshi isn't bad, too.

Zara, I hope you don't get confused with the many names! I'm used to it since I'm a manga addict. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next