Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
March Hare
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Kelsey
Tourterelle
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:43 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Looks like at the same moment, too. I was about to crop it when you posted it. lol!

That is so going in my signature too! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:42 am

Check out my siggy! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:41 am

Looks like at the same moment, too. I was about to crop it when you posted it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:40 am

*bandit dance with Louisa*

Teheheee, we found it! elephant clapping thumbs rofl bouncy victory roflmao
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:40 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Damn, you posted it first. Well, I'm not going to let my hard work get spoiled. I'll post it, too!

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 Bandit10

lol! lol! YAY, we found it!!

I edited out the two dudes in the background, and I think I'll edit out Chichiri, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:39 am

*bandit dance with Nicholle*

elephant rofl clapping smurf joint bouncy banana
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:38 am

Damn, you posted it first. Well, I'm not going to let my hard work get spoiled. I'll post it, too!

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 Bandit10
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:36 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Nicholle! I FOUND IT!

LOUISA! I found it too! YAY!!!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:36 am

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 7110

WHOO HOO! *bandit dance!!* jumping elephant clapping thumbs rofl clapping bouncy victory roflmao
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:35 am

Nicholle! I FOUND IT!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:33 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Tourterelle can't find it!

Why are Tourterelle and Louisa talking in the third person now? lol!

Because they're going nuts finding the picture! lol!

Tourterelle and Louisa are going nuts, or simply MORE nuts? lol!

Oh, sorry. They're becoming even more nuts than they already are.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:32 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Tourterelle and Louisa are going nuts, or simply MORE nuts? lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:31 am

Okay, I opened my real copy, and I found it! It's on page 115 of Volume 12.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:31 am

Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:27 am

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:26 am

Louisa is searching, too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:26 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Hrm, I'm still searching...which part of which volume is it in?

I think it's in Volume 12, where they're preparing for the fight. Then someone calls Tasuki and it's his friend, then they bandit dance.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:23 am

Hrm, I'm still searching...which part of which volume is it in?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:15 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Hold on, I'll look for it in the manga pages.

I'm looking for it in the manga pages right now too, but I'm not exactly sure what part it's in.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:14 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
GAH! It's still that stupid Image Hosted by Angelfire.

Seriously? It's working for me, and it's adorable! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:13 am

Hold on, I'll look for it in the manga pages.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:13 am

GAH! It's still that stupid Image Hosted by Angelfire.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:12 am

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 Dance
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:11 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/kool_anime/FushigiYuugi/dance.gif

Doesn't work. confused

Seriously? I checked it again, and it worked for me! confused

It just says, "Image hosted by AngelFire." Can you just post the pic?

It's animated, so I don't know how. I'm still searching for the regular picture. lol!

I did find this:
Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 7010

lol!

Right click, then click "Copy Image Location." Then click "Image" button in LC and put the link there. It works even if it's animated.

Thank you! That made my day! lol! lol!

lol! Made mine, too!

Okay, I'll try posting it. One second...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:10 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/kool_anime/FushigiYuugi/dance.gif

Doesn't work. confused

Seriously? I checked it again, and it worked for me! confused

It just says, "Image hosted by AngelFire." Can you just post the pic?

It's animated, so I don't know how. I'm still searching for the regular picture. lol!

I did find this:
Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 7010

lol!

Right click, then click "Copy Image Location." Then click "Image" button in LC and put the link there. It works even if it's animated.

Thank you! That made my day! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next