Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)

Go down 
+4
Tourterelle
Louisa
Laura
Zara Mikazuki
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
"And I don't just surf the Internet!"

lol! lol! Wow...

Who said that? lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:04 pm

"And I don't just surf the Internet!"

lol! lol! Wow...
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:02 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
I'm done. I feel sick. Really, really sick. They've murdered the romance genre in movies. And they've murdered Cedric Diggory a second time.

And Kristen (Kirsten?) sucks at acting.

Bummer, I need some really good movie now. Something to challenge my mind. I'll ask my mum if I can borrow "Bob the builder".

I just started watching it. Right now, she's talking to Eric; she's acting like a snob.

You're right, she can't act. Have you ever watched Speak? She was horrible in it.

lol!

Just wait till you come to the "I'm only afraid of losing you" part. I laughed so hard I nearly barfed. They may have butchered cinematography, but they re-invented the word "sloppy".

I'm really wondering if SMeyer forced them to put those cheesy lines like "You're like my own personal brand of heroin" "You are my life now" Actually, the "Twilight Before Christmas" was waaaaay better.

I wouldn't be surprised. She seemed to influence them in other ways; the diner scene, for example- she got her own little part.

I passed that a few minutes ago (she's with Ed for the second time in biology now) but I couldn't see Smeyer.

Oh, I was so annoyed with her little cameo appearance. Very big-headed of her. I was rolling my eyes during those five seconds.

I don't know how I'll survive the New Moon film. I will watch it in theaters, of course, for the laughs. Bella being all psychotic is what I'm worrying about.

God, Kristen needs to stop twitching. In all these close-ups, she twitches like mad.

(Damn, the van JUST missed her.)

99% of the scenes are full of close-ups. Jesus Christ.

That was very scary. I haven't seen the entire movie, but based on the pictures and the clips I saw........YIKES!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:02 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Oh...I sense all this negative energy here. Whats up with that?

Oh, for you guys who saw the movie, what was the worst part, in your opinion?

Embarassed We probably should stop.

I can't pick a worst moment yet; I'm only 30 minutes or so in.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Oh...I sense all this negative energy here. Whats up with that?

Oh, for you guys who saw the movie, what was the worst part, in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
I'm done. I feel sick. Really, really sick. They've murdered the romance genre in movies. And they've murdered Cedric Diggory a second time.

Bummer, I need some really good movie now. Something to challenge my mind. I'll ask my mum if I can borrow "Bob the builder".

I just started watching it. Right now, she's talking to Eric; she's acting like a snob.

You're right, she can't act. Have you ever watched Speak? She was horrible in it.

lol!

Just wait till you come to the "I'm only afraid of losing you" part. I laughed so hard I nearly barfed. They may have butchered cinematography, but they re-invented the word "sloppy".

I'm really wondering if SMeyer forced them to put those cheesy lines like "You're like my own personal brand of heroin" "You are my life now" Actually, the "Twilight Before Christmas" was waaaaay better.

I wouldn't be surprised. She seemed to influence them in other ways; the diner scene, for example- she got her own little part.

I passed that a few minutes ago (she's with Ed for the second time in biology now) but I couldn't see Smeyer.

Oh, I was so annoyed with her little cameo appearance. Very big-headed of her. I was rolling my eyes during those five seconds.

I don't know how I'll survive the New Moon film. I will watch it in theaters, of course, for the laughs. Bella being all psychotic is what I'm worrying about.

I couldn't see her. Where exactly was she?

Eh, New Moon will be pretty bad. At least Jacob is better than Ed, though.

God, Kristen needs to stop twitching. In all these close-ups, she twitches like mad.

There's another diner scene after the first one. I think it's in the middle of the movie. The waitress will say, "Here's your veggie burger, Ms. Stephenie" and she'll be like, "Thanks." She's the big whale in the laptop.

Rolling Eyes Conceited. I wonder if she asked for it, or if the director offered?

Okay, I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the whale.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

99% of the scenes are full of close-ups. Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:58 pm

Solveig wrote:
There were a few scenes I could hardly endure... You know, in German we talk about "fremdschämen" - a rough translations would be embarrassment by proxy. I just cringed on their behalf... The heroin thing was bad, yes, but not as bad as "Ask me the most basic question"... My first thought was "Of course she will, you jerk, she hardly can do anything beyond the most basic stuff!"

I was startled when Edward shouted, "As if you could FIGHT ME OFF!!!" and "As if you could outrun me!!!" I was like, "Whooaa...pretty sudden, don't cha think?"
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:56 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

There's another diner scene after the first one. I think it's in the middle of the movie. The waitress will say, "Here's your veggie burger, Ms. Stephenie" and she'll be like, "Thanks." She's the big whale in the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:56 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Do you know what I'm wondering now? I have GOT to see Breaking Dawn on screen. I'd love to see what happens with that...LOL!

lol! BD would be horrible- really boring!

Boring or funny? Though, we all agree on horrible!

Well, the book had no climax at the end; everyone would gather together and then boom, it's done. Nothing.

They can't possibly skip the "And then we moved on into this perfect piece of our forever." (Somewhere along those lines Rolling Eyes )

Blaaargh. *puke*
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Do you know what I'm wondering now? I have GOT to see Breaking Dawn on screen. I'd love to see what happens with that...LOL!

Well, the book had no climax at the end; everyone would gather together and then boom, it's done. Nothing.

They can't possibly skip the "And then we moved on into this perfect piece of our forever." (Somewhere along those lines Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:54 pm

There were a few scenes I could hardly endure... You know, in German we talk about "fremdschämen" - a rough translations would be embarrassment by proxy. I just cringed on their behalf... The heroin thing was bad, yes, but not as bad as "Ask me the most basic question"... My first thought was "Of course she will, you jerk, she hardly can do anything beyond the most basic stuff!"
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:52 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:52 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

I think SMeyer was on the sets of Twilight, so she supervised almost everything. Why am I not surprised at the end result?

I absolutely LOVED "Twilight Before Christmas"!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

God, yes. I would eagerly watch that on film. More comedy!! Just make sure to bring barf bags.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:48 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

Really? People said that she was good. Her most famous role is playing Jodie Foster's daughter in Panic Room.

In Speak? Nooo.

I've never seen Panic Room, so I can't say about that either.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Solveig wrote:

Have some water, Solveig.

Did you crack up at her stuttering in the hospital? I almost died of laughter. The "skin of a killer" line was so cheesy and...pathetic!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

God yes.

She just finished having an intense scene with Ed in biology and the background music is really ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next