Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)

Go down 
+4
Tourterelle
Louisa
Laura
Zara Mikazuki
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
I'm done. I feel sick. Really, really sick. They've murdered the romance genre in movies. And they've murdered Cedric Diggory a second time.

And Kristen (Kirsten?) sucks at acting.

Bummer, I need some really good movie now. Something to challenge my mind. I'll ask my mum if I can borrow "Bob the builder".

I just started watching it. Right now, she's talking to Eric; she's acting like a snob.

You're right, she can't act. Have you ever watched Speak? She was horrible in it.

lol!

Really? People said that she was good. Her most famous role is playing Jodie Foster's daughter in Panic Room.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
I'm done. I feel sick. Really, really sick. They've murdered the romance genre in movies. And they've murdered Cedric Diggory a second time.

Bummer, I need some really good movie now. Something to challenge my mind. I'll ask my mum if I can borrow "Bob the builder".

I just started watching it. Right now, she's talking to Eric; she's acting like a snob.

You're right, she can't act. Have you ever watched Speak? She was horrible in it.

lol!

Just wait till you come to the "I'm only afraid of losing you" part. I laughed so hard I nearly barfed. They may have butchered cinematography, but they re-invented the word "sloppy".
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

Yeah, she can't act for her life. But hey, as long as she's rolling in cash, why would she care?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Solveig wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:38 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Oh. My. Goodness.

What has this thread turned into? It was meant to be a "Twilight the Movie" thread, not an "OMG!!! Those guys are HAWT!!!111" thread. Sheesh...

Although, I must say, you girls have good taste in men...LOL!

We are just unlocking our inner fangirl, but no way would we wRiTe lYk dIz LoLz!

We're intelligent fangirls! Correct grammar, correct spelling...same drooling!

Nice...that should become our slogan, Nicholle!

Heck yeah it should be! Cool Cool

*lol* I'll think about posting that on the front page, right below "discussions and feedback"...
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Oh. My. Goodness.

What has this thread turned into? It was meant to be a "Twilight the Movie" thread, not an "OMG!!! Those guys are HAWT!!!111" thread. Sheesh...

We are just unlocking our inner fangirl, but no way would we wRiTe lYk dIz LoLz!

Heck yeah it should be! Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:36 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Oh. My. Goodness.

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Oh. My. Goodness.

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:34 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Oh. My. Goodness.

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Oh. My. Goodness.

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Do a dollop, do do a dollop of Daaaisy... Laughing

It's stuck in my head!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:07 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
...and that video is cruel!! I'm drooling again!! drools

Screw Edward Whatever, he's not nearly as hot!!!

On second thoughts. I guess I AM in the hormonal teenage fangirl mindset now. Only for the wrong man Very Happy

lol!

Just picture Alan Rickman as Edward Cullen. That would be hilarious!

Bwahahaha! PICTURE IT! lol! lol!

Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God...I don't know whether to laugh or cringe at how disturbing that image is.

I can picture him saying, "This is the skin of a killer." in his deep voice while sparkling. Hilarious!

lol! lol!

Just picture him going into Bella's window and saying how long he's been watching her.

... just picture him in Biology class as a student...

Snape is the teacher at Hogwarts, right? He'd be the student instead of the teacher.

One of the teachers anyway; he teaches potions. He's also the head of Slytherin for most of the books.

Hard to picture him as a student, actually. He doesn't like taking orders. Laughing

And with his face, you'd think he kept failing.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

On second thoughts. I guess I AM in the hormonal teenage fangirl mindset now. Only for the wrong man Very Happy

lol!

Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God...I don't know whether to laugh or cringe at how disturbing that image is.

I can picture him saying, "This is the skin of a killer." in his deep voice while sparkling. Hilarious!

lol! lol!

Just picture him going into Bella's window and saying how long he's been watching her.

Snape is the teacher at Hogwarts, right? He'd be the student instead of the teacher.

One of the teachers anyway; he teaches potions. He's also the head of Slytherin for most of the books.

Hard to picture him as a student, actually. He doesn't like taking orders. Laughing

And with his face, you'd think he kept failing.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Hah, I would take on Johnny Depp than Alan Rickman.

Moi AUSSI. (Me TOO!)

brows Yummy. I watched all three Pirates movies on Thursday and Friday, and OHH.

But I would take on Leonardo DiCaprio than Johnny Depp any day! (The 1997 Leo, that is. When he was Jack Dawson.. droolheart droolheart droolheart drools drools drools )

The reason I brought up Leonardo was because I watched Titanic last night. Whoo, I didn't cry!!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:03 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

lol! lol!

He never smiles, so I could definitely see him cringing, trying not to gobble Bella down. Laughing

In the diner with Bella...
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:46 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:45 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

Hey, that would add MASSIVELY to its cinematographic value!

Hey, I would watch it then! lol!

I imagine people would freak out over how old he is compared to Bella, though.

I can see Alan Rickman calling Jacob "boy" though! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:45 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:44 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

Hey, that would add MASSIVELY to its cinematographic value!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:44 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Hah, I would take on Johnny Depp than Alan Rickman.

Moi AUSSI. (Me TOO!)

brows Yummy. I watched all three Pirates movies on Thursday and Friday, and OHH.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:42 pm

Solveig wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next