Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)

Go down 
+4
Tourterelle
Louisa
Laura
Zara Mikazuki
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:42 pm

Hah, I would take on Johnny Depp than Alan Rickman.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:41 pm

...and that video is cruel!! I'm drooling again!! drools

Screw Edward Whatever, he's not nearly as hot!!!

On second thoughts. I guess I AM in the hormonal teenage fangirl mindset now. Only for the wrong man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:41 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
*g* See, now you're easier to imagine giggling... Unlike me, sexy old hunk Professor Snape... Very Happy

I really don't know what people see in Snape. I mean, jeez, he's so creepy. Look at the picture!

Okay, I can't say I'm a Snape fangirl, but I think his voice helps.

It's sultry. brows

Does he have a British accent?

Eh, I thought he was American, but he must pretend to have one in the movies.

I meant the tone of his voice; how deep it is and everything. Yum!

SHAME! Alan Rickman is as British as can possibly be! head

Embarassed My bad!

Nothin' wrong with a healthy American, though! Two words for YA: Johnny. Depp.

drools drools droolheart droolheart

(Even though he inhabits France!)
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:39 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
*g* See, now you're easier to imagine giggling... Unlike me, sexy old hunk Professor Snape... Very Happy

I really don't know what people see in Snape. I mean, jeez, he's so creepy. Look at the picture!

It's sultry. brows

SHAME! Alan Rickman is as British as can possibly be! head
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:

It's sultry. brows

You mean, as in "Our neeeew celebrityyy...."

Oh dear.

Cold Shower.

NOW.

EXACTLY. lol! lol!

And...
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:37 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:

It's sultry. brows

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:37 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:

It's sultry. brows

You mean, as in "Our neeeew celebrityyy...."

Oh dear.

Cold Shower.

NOW.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

Edit - Hey, what's happening? Where's your avatar gone?? confused

lol! Because I look like a kid?

Okay, I'm putting back up my juice box. lol!

YAY! I'm considering putting up a picture of myself as well. lol! lol!

thumbs Ooh, fun!

Go ahead!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:

It's sultry. brows

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:

YAY! I'm considering putting up a picture of myself as well. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:

It's sultry. brows
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:34 pm

Solveig wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Solveig wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Thank you! Laughing

Um—I hope you survive the film and not die from boredom.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:32 pm

Last edited by Solveig on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:30 pm

Solveig wrote:
*hands out chocolate and cookies & prepares to recommence butchering of modern film*

*munches* victory

Enjoy your crappy film!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:29 pm

*hands out chocolate and cookies & prepares to recommence butchering of modern film*
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Solveig wrote:
Ok. So now Megavideo said I'm on a break, or I have to pay for it. Guess it's the break then. Am out to have a cigarette, and when I get back, I'll bring virtual hot chocolate and cookies for all Very Happy

So it wasn't really FREE, huh? Enjoy, Solveig.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:22 pm

Solveig wrote:
Ok. So now Megavideo said I'm on a break, or I have to pay for it. Guess it's the break then. Am out to have a cigarette, and when I get back, I'll bring virtual hot chocolate and cookies for all Very Happy

drools Thank you, dear.

I haven't had lunch yet (1:22 here) and I'm STARVED.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
lol! Off topic, but am I the only one who pictures people as their avatars? Solveig, when I think of you I see Snape now.

So, um, when you said *giggles*...I got an image of Snape covering his mouth with his hand, crossing his legs, and giggling like a school girl. Laughing Laughing

EWWWW!!! Thanks, Nicholle. Now I have that mental picture too. But you are kind of right, though. I've been picturing Jane as Sherlock Holmes now...Who else do you see through their avatars?

Well, when I think of Louisa, I see whoever is in her avatar right now.

As for you, I picture you as your last avatar, as Zelda. Laughing

Kels I see as a tree, Mariah as a cat, etc. lol!

Awesome. I LOVE Zelda. She's such an awesome princess!

lol! You mean you see me as an ANGEL? Hard to picture that. (Because I'm eeeevil!)

Nice, Zara. Zelda and Sheik are too cool.

lol! So, you two get to be awesome (Zelda and an angel) and what am I pictured as? A dog? Laughing

No, not really. Although you have a lot of animal pics, I picture you as that girl with dark brown hair, glasses and sipping fruit juice from a straw. I remember that you put that pic as your primary pic in Y!A. The details are a little sketchy.

lol! That would be me.

That picture was the weirdest thing I ever took. I just had a juice box, and it was yummy, so I decided to share it with the world. Laughing

It was really funny. lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! Hopefully in a good way.

Well, I like apple juice. brows
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:18 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
lol! Off topic, but am I the only one who pictures people as their avatars? Solveig, when I think of you I see Snape now.

So, um, when you said *giggles*...I got an image of Snape covering his mouth with his hand, crossing his legs, and giggling like a school girl. Laughing Laughing

EWWWW!!! Thanks, Nicholle. Now I have that mental picture too. But you are kind of right, though. I've been picturing Jane as Sherlock Holmes now...Who else do you see through their avatars?

lol! You mean you see me as an ANGEL? Hard to picture that. (Because I'm eeeevil!)

lol! So, you two get to be awesome (Zelda and an angel) and what am I pictured as? A dog? Laughing

No, not really. Although you have a lot of animal pics, I picture you as that girl with dark brown hair, glasses and sipping fruit juice from a straw. I remember that you put that pic as your primary pic in Y!A. The details are a little sketchy.

lol! That would be me.

That picture was the weirdest thing I ever took. I just had a juice box, and it was yummy, so I decided to share it with the world. Laughing

It was really funny. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol! That would be me.

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:16 pm

Solveig wrote:
OH MY GOD.

I've just seen Jasper. He looks like a drugged up, blond version of Borat, for heaven's sake!

Don't forget CONSTIPATED. Poor guy, tsk tsk. He was so cute in Big Stan!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Solveig wrote:
OH MY GOD.

I've just seen Jasper. He looks like a drugged up, blond version of Borat, for heaven's sake!

drugged up, blond version of Borat

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)   Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight the movie (no, this isn't really about the book...)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next