Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.

Go down 
+7
Louisa
denizenofevil
Jane
Kelsey
Magda
BeautyBlitz
Zara Mikazuki
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
karin-chan
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
karin-chan

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:58 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
karin-chan wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
karin-chan wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
This is too good! I'm role-playing James and Rosalie Cullen is on and she's pissing off the B&Aers. Immature—yet satisfying. Magda, Nessie is becoming pretty popular, too.

Ah, that's me, immature yet somehow satisfying. Haha. It's not like I was trying to piss everyone off, it just sort of happened. All I did was have a bit of fun! I think I just piss people off without meaning to lol!

Oh, yeah, I knew that. They're just jealous of the beautiful and amazing Rosalie Cullen. It just hit me, you're the one who asked that survey last time, right? The survey "Are you a Twilighter or Twilight hater?" jumping

Haha, yep, they're just jealous of Rosalie! Oooh wow Shocked you remember a survey of mine! Yep, that was me! How'd you know?

I was at Y!A using my original account and checking out the questions "James" answered, and I saw that instead of Rosalie, it was by the user name of "Karin-chan." And I remembered your picture. Won't the people be suspicious and figure out that you're the Rosalie impersonator?

You see, I thought of that.... I'm actually going to change it back right now.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:53 am

karin-chan wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
karin-chan wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
This is too good! I'm role-playing James and Rosalie Cullen is on and she's pissing off the B&Aers. Immature—yet satisfying. Magda, Nessie is becoming pretty popular, too.

Ah, that's me, immature yet somehow satisfying. Haha. It's not like I was trying to piss everyone off, it just sort of happened. All I did was have a bit of fun! I think I just piss people off without meaning to lol!

Oh, yeah, I knew that. They're just jealous of the beautiful and amazing Rosalie Cullen. It just hit me, you're the one who asked that survey last time, right? The survey "Are you a Twilighter or Twilight hater?" jumping

Haha, yep, they're just jealous of Rosalie! Oooh wow Shocked you remember a survey of mine! Yep, that was me! How'd you know?

I was at Y!A using my original account and checking out the questions "James" answered, and I saw that instead of Rosalie, it was by the user name of "Karin-chan." And I remembered your picture. Won't the people be suspicious and figure out that you're the Rosalie impersonator?
Back to top Go down
karin-chan
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
karin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:49 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
karin-chan wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:40 am

karin-chan wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
karin-chan
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
karin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:34 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:18 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
LuthienT wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Uhhh, what?!

Hey, Lillian! I see you missed the party, but I'll fill you in: We decided to have some fun, so we role-played the Twilight characters at Books and Authors. Kelsey is Edward, I'm James, Magda is Nessie and our newest Treehouse member Karin-chan is the amazing and beautiful Rosalie. I assume that Zara will be Jacob next week.

Actually, Louisa Lynn, I chose to abstain from the whole impersonation thing because of time. I've got loads to do (yeah, coming from a procrastinator) and I'm trying to maintain two TC badges...all that calculus. Anyways, Karin-chan decided to take a break form Rosalie and I gave her the part of Jacob. Yeah, as Zara, I'm putting down the characters, but don't take anything I say to heart. I know who you guys are... lol!

Yeah, I read your answers to some of the Twilight Impersonators' questions and you are a fine actress. They'd never know that you are in this gig.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:08 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
LuthienT wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Uhhh, what?!

Hey, Lillian! I see you missed the party, but I'll fill you in: We decided to have some fun, so we role-played the Twilight characters at Books and Authors. Kelsey is Edward, I'm James, Magda is Nessie and our newest Treehouse member Karin-chan is the amazing and beautiful Rosalie. I assume that Zara will be Jacob next week.

Actually, Louisa Lynn, I chose to abstain from the whole impersonation thing because of time. I've got loads to do (yeah, coming from a procrastinator) and I'm trying to maintain two TC badges...all that calculus. Anyways, Karin-chan decided to take a break form Rosalie and I gave her the part of Jacob. Yeah, as Zara, I'm putting down the characters, but don't take anything I say to heart. I know who you guys are... lol!
Back to top Go down
karin-chan
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
karin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:48 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
LuthienT wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Uhhh, what?!

Actually, Zara gave me the honor of being Jacob, I'm on right now as him, actually! I've decided to take a break as Rosalie for a while haha.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish
Goldfish

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:45 pm

LuthienT wrote:
Whoa ... I'm ...

Your Result: Rosalie Hale

Slightly vain. Maybe tone it down a bit. But putting aside the mirror, you are caring, headstrong, and favorable. But you are also ignorant sometimes. Although you have natrual talent, maybe tone it down for yours and other's sake.

I'm Rosalie, too! It's not as bad as I thought it'd be...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:39 pm

LuthienT wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Uhhh, what?!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:44 pm

Whoa ... I'm ...

Your Result: Rosalie Hale

Slightly vain. Maybe tone it down a bit. But putting aside the mirror, you are caring, headstrong, and favorable. But you are also ignorant sometimes. Although you have natrual talent, maybe tone it down for yours and other's sake.

I wonder how many options are here .... Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:41 pm

Ok I'm taking it now. I'm aiming for Rose/Leah/Jane
Speaking of which, anyone seen Epiphany around?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:39 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Uhhh, what?!
Back to top Go down
karin-chan
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
karin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:57 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
karin-chan wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
karin-chan wrote:
Eek! Shocked I got Edward too!!! How is this possible??? I'd never stalk anyone or being controlling or abusive! *sobs* No this is sooooo sad.... I really hope I'm not like him in real life...

At least I'm not alone. Let's cry together. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I feel so bad for us! We got one of the worst characters withing the entire series! At least we didn't get Jasper.... that would've meant we had no personalities at all! pale

I can't believe I'm saying this, but better an abusive and manipulative SOMEBODY than a NOBODY.

Eek! I know what you mean! I think Jasper is the worse! He might as well not even be in the story!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:35 am

karin-chan wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
karin-chan wrote:
Eek! Shocked I got Edward too!!! How is this possible??? I'd never stalk anyone or being controlling or abusive! *sobs* No this is sooooo sad.... I really hope I'm not like him in real life...

At least I'm not alone. Let's cry together. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I feel so bad for us! We got one of the worst characters withing the entire series! At least we didn't get Jasper.... that would've meant we had no personalities at all! pale

I can't believe I'm saying this, but better an abusive and manipulative SOMEBODY than a NOBODY.
Back to top Go down
karin-chan
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
karin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:16 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
karin-chan wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:10 am

karin-chan wrote:

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:09 am

BeautyBlitz wrote:
So I took it again, and only changed those answers which I took more than 3 seconds to answer and here is what I got the second time.

Your Result: Angela Weber

You are rather timid, but once one gets to know you, you are a great person to be around. Some of your better personality traits are honesty, trustworthy, and you give good advice and are helpful. But you are also afriad to speak your mind and sometimes afraid to stick up for yourself and others.

Same here! Same here! huuuug
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
karin-chan
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
karin-chan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:00 am

Back to top Go down
Goldfish
Goldfish

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:23 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Talkatoast wrote:
Gross! How did I get Bella? I am nothing pathetic like her! pc

Would you rather get Edward Cullen, like Zara? Haha, actually, I can't decide which personality is worse! affraid

I'm actually not sure who is worse. I think I'll go with Bella. Sure Edward is abusive, manipulative, sparkly, controlling, stalkerish, etc. But at least he's SOMETHING. Bella's NOTHING.

I'd rather be evil than be a nobody.

That's a very good point, Zara! Not to mention that Bella is whiny and not very smart. Besides, Edward is immortal. I'm not with the whole immortal thing, but I'd love to live and see what it's going to be like centuries from now, or what it was like back then. That'd have been cool to do.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish
Goldfish

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:20 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
There's a site that has a lot of optical illusions. www.liquidgeneration.com You guys can check it out! And Goldfish, I love your avatar! I can actually feel it moving!
That is weird! Huh, you're prone to weird things, Zara! lol!

That's a cool site! I love the color vision deficiency, although the ending didn't scare me. I couldn't see Plate 6 lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:10 pm

How about if you say a necromancer from The Old Kingdom saw the movie, developed a crush on you, and brought you back to life. You, being you, drank her blood before she could affraid and magically transported yourself back to Twilightverse. (Being dead can do that to you.)

Mention your favorite color (dark red), favorite food (humans whose blood smells like freesia), and your lifelong goal (vengeance!)
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:01 pm

Hey, people! I need help for my James profile! Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:00 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Talkatoast wrote:
Gross! How did I get Bella? I am nothing pathetic like her! pc

Would you rather get Edward Cullen, like Zara? Haha, actually, I can't decide which personality is worse! affraid

I'm actually not sure who is worse. I think I'll go with Bella. Sure Edward is abusive, manipulative, sparkly, controlling, stalkerish, etc. But at least he's SOMETHING. Bella's NOTHING.

I'd rather be evil than be a nobody.

Good point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.   Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun. Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight Personality Quiz just for fun.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next