Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damn. I hate being here alone.

Go down 
+14
Jen
Eden
denizenofevil
Magda
lintu
March Hare
Zara Mikazuki
Laura
BeautyBlitz
Tourterelle
Louisa
Jane
Paul
Kelsey
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:20 am

GUYS! cheers *hugs* It feels like it's been sooo long! How is everyone? joint

I also see we have new members, awesome! head Unfortunately, I'm a "post-and-run" kind of person these days, where I just drop a little message then hit the books (or the sack) again, so I'll just introduce myself here: Hey, call me Louisa, and welcome to the Literary Cabinet! I hope you love this place as much as I do. I love you

Some updates about me (because I'm sure you all care to know, haha):
-Oh crap, I wrote this two minutes too late, it's midnight already! Anyway, it was my dad's birthday (Oct. 26) and we had a small celebration with family and friends. We got front-row seats to the NBA season opener! (By front-row I mean my sofa in the living room) Gosh, the Lakers always get it! chair I wanted Houston because Yao Ming is just redheart. Please tell me all of you have tried Dairy Queen ice cream cake...it's heaven that took the shape of a delectable dessert. We gave my dad a drawing by my hand and a mosaic that we created online, all framed nicely.
-Helloooo, winter's comin'! The temperature's dropping. Goodbye, double digits. Sad The cold today was particularly biting. I love it when I enter the house and it's all warm and safe. Perfect atmosphere to snuggle up in bed while reading a good book.
-I went shopping for my Halloween costume today. It was really disappointing, I couldn't find anything worth its price. There were things that were cheap, but I didn't really get that feeling of "That's it, that's the one!" like how a bride would pick her gown or something. And I SO wanted to go trick or treating with my friends this year! Maybe I'll just be the one handing out candy, that would be a first.
-Oh, my dad and the creator of Family Guy share the same birthday! How awesome is that? I greeted Seth MacFarlane on his Twitter, even though he probably won't see it. It's the thought that counts!
-Jeez, I am incredibly sleepy, time to go to bed! Hope to see you all soon, if my schedule will allow me!
Back to top Go down
March Hare
March Hare

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:07 am

Whoa, Paul, I saw your avatar and it's like being shot back in time. It released something in me that I'm sure just knocked off (or added) a decade in my life span.
Sorry, I'm a bit random right now. I'm supposed to be doing Sociology, but I hate the stuff. Even economics is better.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:59 am

Thank you! Very Happy

And it's great seeing you back again Lilli! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:17 am

Paul wrote:
I have two poems that will soon be published in on-line publications!

The first is called "All For You", a disturbing little piece that will be in the November issue of SNM Horror Magazine. The second is "The Last To Leave", which will be published in the February issue of The Cynic Online.

I never thought my first publications would be poems. Needless to say, I'm not complaining. I will post links when the time comes!

cheers

banana banana victory victory

Cheers, Paul! You deserve it! Congratulations X100000
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:04 am

Write and someone else does the storyboarding. I dabble in drawing in painting and honestly that project has slacked off some due to the new semester starting back up. We are Laughing Valley Entertainment and our last attempt to distribute locally didn't go so well. So the main people who are working on this idea are reforming their business plan right now.

Okay see you around
Back to top Go down
March Hare
March Hare

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:59 am

A little pressured, but I do enjoy my studies...sometimes.
I'm supposed to be studying right now, but I'm taking a short break. You sound like a pretty busy person. Do you write the script for your cartoons or draw them?
Anyway, I've got to get back to school...it's 6:03 pm here, and I've got a lot to get done.
Nice talking to you. See you around.
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:57 am

Yes. I have a class this morning at 9 am. I couldn't sleep last night at all so I have been hiding on the internet for the last few hours. Are you?

This class... Virginia Hist (hist 356). It's okay. I've gotten a "A" on my midterm and B+ on a paper so far. I am also taking Ottoman history-- I am not in love with this class at all. And latin 101 as prep for graduate study--I do like this class. I have 1.5 years left to go on my undergrad degree.

Last edited by Jen on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
March Hare
March Hare

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:55 am

Um, I'm cool. It's nice to meet you. Are you currently a student? Oh, wait, I just looked at your profile...heh.
How are you studies? Do you enjoy them?

Last edited by March Hare on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:53 am

Hello March Hare, I don't think we've met. I'm Jen How are you?
Back to top Go down
March Hare
March Hare

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:52 am

Well, you definitely deserved it. I can't wait to read them.
Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:08 am

That's fantastic news Paul! Congratulations. I read Last to Leave. I thought it was fantastic. *HUGS*

**can't sleep*** it's 3 am and my eyes are wide awake.

knight amor priest teevee lol! elephant elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:20 am

I have two poems that will soon be published in on-line publications!

The first is called "All For You", a disturbing little piece that will be in the November issue of SNM Horror Magazine. The second is "The Last To Leave", which will be published in the February issue of The Cynic Online.

I never thought my first publications would be poems. Needless to say, I'm not complaining. I will post links when the time comes!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Very peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Kitty

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Agreed.

Nice to get away from the drama.

It's so peaceful here.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Good news would be great.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Four of us here at once! Yay! I haven't seen that in a while! cheers

I may have some good news soon. I'll keep you posted... *Paul loves being maddingly mysterious* What a Face
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:54 am

Okay, I see 8 guests down there. Someone is showing an interest in the Literary Cabinet and, for whatever reason, is not logging on. I know they are able to read this.

So...

Maybe these are old members who haven't been on in a while, and for some reason are reluctant to log on now? Maybe they feel a bit awkward? If that is the case for some of these "guests" then please, feel free to log on. No matter how long you've been away, you are always welcome to come back. You know that. Please don't feel bad about being away for a long time. I would love to see you back.

Others may be members of Y!A B&A who saw the link in my profile and is checking the place out. Well, feel free to look around, but there are some things you cannot see unless you become a member here. So if you feel you may have a good time here, by all means, come on in!

Whatever the case may be, to all those "guests", if you have a genuine love of books and writing, then the door is open to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:43 pm

March Hare wrote:
Oooooh, you have editing powers?? Cool.... Twisted Evil

Oh, yes, I have all sorts of diabolical powers as a moderator. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

You saw the before picture of me. Here is the after picture. Look at it quick before I change that awful photo, which is going to happen soon.
Back to top Go down
March Hare
March Hare

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Paul wrote:

I think I must have hit the "edit" button (which I have as a moderator) instead of the "quote" button, and that's why it ended up as it did. It must have been a tough day for me... Razz

Oooooh, you have editing powers?? Cool.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Since Jen and Billet have posted pics of themselves as their Y!A avatars, I am posting mine here as well!

I look pretty good for 47, don't I? Razz

Well, this is me. I'm not lying about that. It just happens to be me as I was back in 1980. I'm all of 17 years old here. This is the picture that ended up in my high school yearbook.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 am

Lillian wrote:
That was HILARIOUS, Paul!
Thanks for the advice. Very Happy Shocked Shocked Shocked and ... very weird. But funny. I was trying to remember if I talked to myself in some kind of daze. Razz

I think I must have hit the "edit" button (which I have as a moderator) instead of the "quote" button, and that's why it ended up as it did. It must have been a tough day for me... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:37 am

That was HILARIOUS, Paul!
Thanks for the advice. Very Happy Shocked Shocked Shocked and ... very weird. But funny. I was trying to remember if I talked to myself in some kind of daze. Razz
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:07 am

Lillian wrote:
Best wishes, Jen. Good luck - I hope you have a wonderful time there.

Monday was a holiday (wistful sigh) I had a 3 day weekend which I squandered by - yes, sleeping and homework. I suck.

No, you do not suck, Lilli. You caught up on sleeping you obviously needed to catch up on, and homework needs to be done. You had some needed time off and you used it to rest as much as you could. If I spent a three-day weekend sleeping I would not consider it squandered, I would consider it a dream come true! Sleep

Now how the hell did that happen? That last part is mine, not Lilli's. Weird... Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:26 am

Best wishes, Jen. Good luck - I hope you have a wonderful time there.

Monday was a holiday (wistful sigh) I had a 3 day weekend which I squandered by - yes, sleeping and homework. I suck.

No, you do not suck, Lilli. You caught up on sleeping you obviously needed to catch up on, and homework needs to be done. You had some needed time off and you used it to rest as much as you could. If I spent a three-day weekend sleeping I would not consider it squandered, I would consider it a dream come true! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:24 pm

As do I. I'm going to visit my grandparents. I haven't seen them since I was 19. So 6 years. It's a long story why I haven't seen them in so long.

starwars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn. I hate being here alone.   Damn. I hate being here alone. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn. I hate being here alone.
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next