Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
Kelsey
Zara Mikazuki
BeautyBlitz
Tourterelle
Laura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:08 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
New smilies-- YAAAAAY knight
Time differences-- I was only up till 1:30ish. Dear mother made me get off when she woke up to keys tapping.
Sweet fuzzy moments-- Yeah, yeah, love you too.

You, my friend, are a grump. lolsign

That particular smiley scares me: lolsign
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:06 am

Kelsey wrote:
Time differences-- I was only up till 1:30ish. Dear mother made me get off when she woke up to keys tapping.

You, my friend, are a grump. lolsign
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:05 am

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Ooh, I hope you get in! clapping

Were you nervous during the interview? I would be freaking out.

Oddly enough, I wasn't nervous at all. Even though she was taking notes in front of me, I didn't freak out. In fact, I even talked about my being a TC in Y!A B&A, because it looked like I was only math and science. I wanted to project myself as all-rounded.

But then and again, Yale is my fourth interview. I've already done MIT, Washington University in St. Louis, and Rice. I have Harvard, Northwestern, and University of Texas coming up. MIT, which was the first interview I did, I really was freaking out about. But after finishing that one, everything else seemed easy.

Jane wrote:
Zara, are you a genius? Seriously, Yale?! That's amazing. I hope you get in!

I hope to get in too...then I could go back to Connecticut. Me? A genius? I'm not sure...
Granted, I'm sure I'm above average, but there are a ton of people who are way smarter than me at my own school. Heck, they got into MIT early while I got deferred. Now if I had published that paper........then things could have been different. But it isn't over yet.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

I noticed, as I was surfing through the prior posts in this thread. I love this place as well and I cannot believe that it has only been 6 weeks.

The Yale interview went out quite well. I actually think that I stand a chance there of getting in.

The Write-a-thon? I saw the message, but unfortunately, I will be extremely busy until the end of February (thanks to my wonderful English senior thesis). But after that, I'll probably join...

Ooh, I hope you get in! clapping

Were you nervous during the interview? I would be freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:38 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Damn it.

I enter the thread completely lost as usual. Only this time, I have a decent enough excuse. I slept in this morning, had a college interview with Yale, AND watched The Quantum of Solace.

What the hell happened here? I'm running into estrogenated sobbing females here...

lol! I guess Louisa and I just realized how much we love it here, and how we're friends now. I love you

How was that Yale interview?

Oh, and I sent you a PM about the Write-a-thon; you should join us! whistle

I noticed, as I was surfing through the prior posts in this thread. I love this place as well and I cannot believe that it has only been 6 weeks.

The Yale interview went out quite well. I actually think that I stand a chance there of getting in.

The Write-a-thon? I saw the message, but unfortunately, I will be extremely busy until the end of February (thanks to my wonderful English senior thesis). But after that, I'll probably join...

Zara, are you a genius? Seriously, Yale?! That's amazing. I hope you get in!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Damn it.

I enter the thread completely lost as usual. Only this time, I have a decent enough excuse. I slept in this morning, had a college interview with Yale, AND watched The Quantum of Solace.

What the hell happened here? I'm running into estrogenated sobbing females here...

lol! I guess Louisa and I just realized how much we love it here, and how we're friends now. I love you

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:03 pm

Jane wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Just out of curiosity, are you a Kajol fan? I absolutely LOVE Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Have you seen it? It is so cheesy, but beautifully executed. It is the kind of cheesy that every girl needs once in a while (aka. not Twilight-cheesy).

Seriously. Do you know anyone who isn‘t? Everyone loves her. Though I do have to say, I like most Bollywood actresses, except Kareena Kapoor. „Kuch Kuch Hota Hai“ is brilliant - I own the DVD and the soundtrack. I‘m one of these annoying fans who knows maybe two words of Hindi, and indefatigably sings along.

Kareena Kapoor...she's just weird. Though, I love her family in general. Do you watch older Bollywood movies much?

Actually, I don't speak Hindi--I speak Tamil (a South Indian language)...so I'm Hindi-illiterate as well... lol!

New smileys, eh?

bee chair hayfever snoopy girldino laughbig lolsign redheart amor crackwhip bath mondieu headdesk headwall snail crazy1 wave1

crackwhip headwall Hehe...I like these two the best.

These are awesome: lolsign knight snoopy
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Just out of curiosity, are you a Kajol fan? I absolutely LOVE Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Have you seen it? It is so cheesy, but beautifully executed. It is the kind of cheesy that every girl needs once in a while (aka. not Twilight-cheesy).

Seriously. Do you know anyone who isn‘t? Everyone loves her. Though I do have to say, I like most Bollywood actresses, except Kareena Kapoor. „Kuch Kuch Hota Hai“ is brilliant - I own the DVD and the soundtrack. I‘m one of these annoying fans who knows maybe two words of Hindi, and indefatigably sings along.

Kareena Kapoor...she's just weird. Though, I love her family in general. Do you watch older Bollywood movies much?

Actually, I don't speak Hindi--I speak Tamil (a South Indian language)...so I'm Hindi-illiterate as well... lol!

New smileys, eh?

bee chair hayfever snoopy girldino laughbig lolsign redheart amor crackwhip bath mondieu headdesk headwall snail crazy1 wave1

crackwhip headwall Hehe...I like these two the best.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

New smileys, eh?

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Damn it.

Last edited by Tourterelle on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Damn it.

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:13 pm

Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Me, too. This place is like a drug. Once you start using it, it's hard to tear yourself away from it. This is my new Y!A. redheart

I wonder if that means that I'm technically a dealer... Very Happy

knight Well, then am I a crackhead? Louisa, do you want to be the pothead? lolsign

I'm totally the same though, in all seriousness. It's so warm and friendly and fun here. snoopy
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Me, too. This place is like a drug. Once you start using it, it's hard to tear yourself away from it. This is my new Y!A. redheart

I wonder if that means that I'm technically a dealer... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Well, I know two nutcases who had a great time this morning! roflmao

Anyway... I'Ve finally finished reading the thread (Louisa - YOU miss out on much??)...

@ Nicholle: I edited your definition Smile And loved that video. I really do have to put in a forum all-nighter one of these days, I miss so much and have to read up in the mornings - and then comment on everything at once! Very Happy

Louisa Lynn wrote:
I was just thinking that the smileys are getting pretty old. New year, new smileys, right?

I smell a challenge... Am going to look for new smilies in a second...

Louisa Lynn wrote:
*sweetness overload* I'm in tears! This is such a touching moment! *gets out Kleenex* Other people should be here, too, to share in this moment.

You still think of me as LAS? I dropped that alias months ago, though I still kept the Lynn's Angel ________ going. As far as I know, I've always known you as Tourterelle. It's only when LC started that I began calling you Nicholle. Last year, we were just like two ships passing in the night. Answering and asking questions. Who knew, really?

Two ships passing in the night? *gg* But it‘s true... Can you believe that the LC only started six weeks ago? It feels so comfortable already!

I plead guilty! I do hope Nicholle's having a good night's sleep. She was up here till 2 am, the poor girl.

Well, that's because it's Sunday. Come Monday tomorrow I'm going to miss out on all the conversations again. Stupid time lines.

Woo, can't wait for the new smileys! banana

I love Nicholle's revised definition! lol!

Seriously? This is only 6 weeks old? It feels like I've been here for years! It's a warm place with lots of warm people. I love you

Come on! Why is everyone making fun of the "two ships passing in the night?" Just kidding!

Smilies are up. Can be found under "View more emoticons". Nicholle's been up till 2am? How is that not normal? Same goes for me, almost every night - I simply can't tear away from you guys huuuug

Vacation officially starts after graduation, which is in March, so I can spend all day at LC without a care! I can't wait!

February is getting nearer! Which means exams are getting nearer, too! I haven't been this excited to take finals.

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:35 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:

Anyway... I'Ve finally finished reading the thread (Louisa - YOU miss out on much??)...

@ Nicholle: I edited your definition Smile And loved that video. I really do have to put in a forum all-nighter one of these days, I miss so much and have to read up in the mornings - and then comment on everything at once! Very Happy

Louisa Lynn wrote:
I was just thinking that the smileys are getting pretty old. New year, new smileys, right?

Louisa Lynn wrote:
*sweetness overload* I'm in tears! This is such a touching moment! *gets out Kleenex* Other people should be here, too, to share in this moment.

You still think of me as LAS? I dropped that alias months ago, though I still kept the Lynn's Angel ________ going. As far as I know, I've always known you as Tourterelle. It's only when LC started that I began calling you Nicholle. Last year, we were just like two ships passing in the night. Answering and asking questions. Who knew, really?

Two ships passing in the night? *gg* But it‘s true... Can you believe that the LC only started six weeks ago? It feels so comfortable already!

I plead guilty! I do hope Nicholle's having a good night's sleep. She was up here till 2 am, the poor girl.

Well, that's because it's Sunday. Come Monday tomorrow I'm going to miss out on all the conversations again. Stupid time lines.

Seriously? This is only 6 weeks old? It feels like I've been here for years! It's a warm place with lots of warm people. I love you

Come on! Why is everyone making fun of the "two ships passing in the night?" Just kidding!

Smilies are up. Can be found under "View more emoticons". Nicholle's been up till 2am? How is that not normal? Same goes for me, almost every night - I simply can't tear away from you guys huuuug
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Solveig wrote:

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:36 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:52 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Well, it's almost 2 in the morning, and I'm officially exhausted.

I think I'm off to bed. Goodnight, Louisa! huuuug

Good night, Nicholle! Now I can tear myself away from the computer and study. book2 woooork
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:50 am

Well, it's almost 2 in the morning, and I'm officially exhausted.

I think I'm off to bed. Goodnight, Louisa! huuuug
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:49 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

*sweetness overload* I'm in tears! sniff This is such a touching moment! *gets out Kleenex* Other people should be here, too, to share in this moment. Laughing

I can't wait till Solveig updates the smileys! They keep getting better. I love you I love you I love you I love you

I'm such a girly-girl, because I think this is SO sweet! *tears, steals a Kleenex* huuuug

Nah, I don't think of you as LAS anymore; I think of you as Louisa now. I just meant, I remember you as LAS, with that darkish avatar.

"Last year, we were just like two ships passing in the night." Nice comparison! I couldn't explain it better myself. We just...yeah, I can't explain it better. Laughing

Ohh, sweet moment..."Who knew?" *tears again* lol!

*bawls* You're not alone! *sniff sniff* We're such saps. *blows nose*

Our gender IS obvious. *cries and blows nose on your sleeve*

Such a sweet moment though, really! Oh God, I'm such a sap. I read this again, and I *tear* up. Laughing

*tear* The hormones must be kicking in. I swear, I'll remember this my entire life. And I'd be telling my children all those funny stories about Epic Choco Wars and Eyebrow Confetti. (I'd probably tell them about the boobs when they're older) I wish the other members will see this! I know they won't think of us as crazy because I'm sure they agree, too.

*uses up the entire Kleenex box*

*laughs through tears* And they'll be like "What the eff, ma? EYEBROW CONFETTI?" lol!

*brings new tissues* Yeah, the others need to see this too. They, um, might think we're nuts though. lol! lol!

And I'll say, "We were very crazy back then." Laughing

But they'll forget the fact that we're nuts because it's so sweet! I love you I love you

We'll make them bawl with our tales of eyebrow confetti! lol!

Have you ever read Anne of Green Gables? We're kindred spirits! lol!

Even the boys will cry! We will make them cry! Twisted Evil

No, but I heard it's good. I added it in my reading list because you always talked about it and it seemed really good.

Muahaha! Twisted Evil Of course we will!

Yeah, it's good; I like the first book the best. Glad I affected your reading list! lol!

Soon, you'll be drooling over Gilbert too! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:48 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

*sweetness overload* I'm in tears! sniff This is such a touching moment! *gets out Kleenex* Other people should be here, too, to share in this moment. Laughing

I can't wait till Solveig updates the smileys! They keep getting better. I love you I love you I love you I love you

I'm such a girly-girl, because I think this is SO sweet! *tears, steals a Kleenex* huuuug

Nah, I don't think of you as LAS anymore; I think of you as Louisa now. I just meant, I remember you as LAS, with that darkish avatar.

"Last year, we were just like two ships passing in the night." Nice comparison! I couldn't explain it better myself. We just...yeah, I can't explain it better. Laughing

Such a sweet moment though, really! Oh God, I'm such a sap. I read this again, and I *tear* up. Laughing

*tear* The hormones must be kicking in. I swear, I'll remember this my entire life. And I'd be telling my children all those funny stories about Epic Choco Wars and Eyebrow Confetti. (I'd probably tell them about the boobs when they're older) I wish the other members will see this! I know they won't think of us as crazy because I'm sure they agree, too.

*laughs through tears* And they'll be like "What the eff, ma? EYEBROW CONFETTI?" lol!

*brings new tissues* Yeah, the others need to see this too. They, um, might think we're nuts though. lol! lol!

But they'll forget the fact that we're nuts because it's so sweet! I love you I love you

Even the boys will cry! We will make them cry! Twisted Evil

No, but I heard it's good. I added it in my reading list because you always talked about it and it seemed really good.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:44 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:42 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:33 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next