Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
Kelsey
Zara Mikazuki
BeautyBlitz
Tourterelle
Laura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:50 pm

So, what homework should I do next? I just finished world issues and now I have to make a math notesheet and study for my math test, make corrections on my math homework, do a French worksheet, and finish my paper on Little Motel and do the collage for it.

*Phew*
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:50 pm

OH MY GOD MY EYE! MY EYE! THE PAIN! IT BURNS!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:48 pm

Solveig wrote:
BeautyBlitz wrote:
My name is Mariah and I am a procrastinator.

To help me fix my problem I am going to sit on the couch and ponder what I can do to make myself stop.

Great plan. Hey, Nicholle, how about some truffles to speed up Mariah's thinking process? fishy

At your service, madames. *flicks flaming truffles at y'all*
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 1st_place

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:48 pm

*opens mouth REALLY wide*

I hope you have good aim.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:47 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:

To help me fix my problem I am going to sit on the couch and ponder what I can do to make myself stop.

Great plan. Hey, Nicholle, how about some truffles to speed up Mariah's thinking process? fishy
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Umm...

*throws a flaming truffle at Laura*

*eats truffle*

*resumes marking essays*

Good grief, these kids have some weird ideas about Puritanism, to be sure. I wonder where they got them from... Suspect

Wild guess here; YOU? lol!

I want to procrastinate, though! I have a huge world issues assignment, a collage, a...*whine whine whine*

...and now think of how GOOD you'll be feeling when they're finished and you can tick them off on your to-do-list Smile

Oh, and no, they address topics that we haven't even discussed yet... My brother's essay will have to remain unmarked. I simply cannot make out his handwriting.

I'm ignoring that comment with a dainty *cough.* Laughing

Oh, and you teach your brother? HA! lol! lol!

Are you aware that you're procrastinating on self-help??? How weird is that clapping

Yes, he's in my current group... and believe me, I wish he wasn't. It's so annoying. I'm waiting for the big family fight over some critique I've had on some of his work...

I'm very aware of that! lol! It, uh, might have even been on purpose...

But no, I'm kind of working! I'm doing my World Issues assignment right now. Renaissance in Italy, anyone?

Oh, I feel so sorry for you, having to teach your own brother. Laughing

What are you working on, Il Magnifico and Florence?

A huge variety: Florence, Venice, Rome, architecture, artists, artisan guilds, merchant guilds, etc.

banana
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Umm...

*eats truffle*

*resumes marking essays*

Good grief, these kids have some weird ideas about Puritanism, to be sure. I wonder where they got them from... Suspect

I want to procrastinate, though! I have a huge world issues assignment, a collage, a...*whine whine whine*

...and now think of how GOOD you'll be feeling when they're finished and you can tick them off on your to-do-list Smile

Oh, and no, they address topics that we haven't even discussed yet... My brother's essay will have to remain unmarked. I simply cannot make out his handwriting.

Are you aware that you're procrastinating on self-help??? How weird is that clapping

Yes, he's in my current group... and believe me, I wish he wasn't. It's so annoying. I'm waiting for the big family fight over some critique I've had on some of his work...

But no, I'm kind of working! I'm doing my World Issues assignment right now. Renaissance in Italy, anyone?

What are you working on, Il Magnifico and Florence?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:39 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Umm...

*eats truffle*

*resumes marking essays*

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:36 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Umm...

*eats truffle*

*resumes marking essays*

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:31 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Umm...

*eats truffle*

*resumes marking essays*

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Umm...

*eats truffle*

*resumes marking essays*

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Umm...

*eats truffle*

*resumes marking essays*

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Umm...

*eats truffle*

*resumes marking essays*

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:13 pm

Umm...

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Guys&Girls, we are all epic procrastinators... and reading through some of the threads, it does not do us much good Smile Thus, I am hereby founding an anti-procrastination self-help group! Hooray! Smile

Hi, my name's Laura, and I procrastinate. hippie

To do something against my problem, I will finish correcting this stack of essays before going to bed. Promise. teacher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40