Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
Kelsey
Zara Mikazuki
BeautyBlitz
Tourterelle
Laura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:22 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa, remember that one question about how Twilight ended? And I said "LAS, let's not mislead her, shall we?" or something like that, when in reality, I lied my butt off? lol!

Why am I not surprised? Suspect
lol!

I made up something like Bella dies a tragic death, etc, while Louisa told the truth, and I mentioned not to mislead the asker, and Louisa "apologized!"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:21 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I think that I can safely come to the conclusion that you guys want to stalk each other in disturbing ways that I don't want to know about lol!

Psht! For all you know, Louisa and I are are 40 year old brothers living in our mommy's basement and we're stalking you together!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:21 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa, remember that one question about how Twilight ended? And I said "LAS, let's not mislead her, shall we?" or something like that, when in reality, I lied my butt off? lol!

Why am I not surprised? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:20 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
By the way, Louisa, I just noticed the new signature. You guys are ALWAYS singing about one another. So weird... lol!

No, Jane was the one who sang about Tourterelle, elle, elle...

I wish I thought about it, though. LOL!

Maybe I'll get attacked with the singing bug and sing about you Zara! So watch out. Twisted Evil

Louisa! You and me. Duet. About Zara. Now.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:19 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Exactly! Ironically, we three didn't know each other on Y!A even; well, I didn't know you two. Did you know each other?

Actually, I remember reading quite a few of Louisa's responses before the LC came about. That's funny...you didn't see her either before the LC?

Well, I knew her, but I didn't really KNOW her or was contacts with her.

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:19 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
By the way, Louisa, I just noticed the new signature. You guys are ALWAYS singing about one another. So weird... lol!

Maybe I'll get attacked with the singing bug and sing about you Zara! So watch out. Twisted Evil

Are you much of a musician?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:18 am

I think that I can safely come to the conclusion that you guys want to stalk each other in disturbing ways that I don't want to know about lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:17 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:15 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
You two are absolutely unbelievable. Together, the three of us are absolutely nuts (yes, that was a confession on my part).

I agree. Nicholle told me that you PMed her on how the three of us were the closest here, right? *sniff sniff*

Well, it's completely legit. Have you noticed that very often, the three of us end up goofing off by ourselves...

Yes! To let you guys in on my confession, I light up whenever I see both of your names.

I love you I'm the same way! I love you

Ditto.

It's amazing how the three of us...somehow...click, even though we haven't seen each other face-to-face (which we should do in a few years, for real).

I know! Plus, we're all not even exactly the same, but we just fit. I love you

We actually should meet face to face. Louisa is coming back to Canada, so we'll all be on the same continent... lol!

Like puzzle pieces. We talk about personal stuff like we've known each other for years. It's amazing.

Yeah, Nicholle, then it'd be easier for you to stalk me. lol!

Exactly! Ironically, we three didn't know each other on Y!A even; well, I didn't know you two. Did you know each other?

PSHTTTT. Keep dreamin' about that stalking, cherie. lol!

I know it's what y'all want. Wink

No, never. I only got to know Zara in Answers. You, too.

Oh, yeah, sure, like I want a 40-year-old cheese puff loving Star Wars fanatic who lives with his mom to watch my every move.

In your dreams, may nyue. (pretty girl) banana
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:15 am

Tourterelle wrote:

Actually, I remember reading quite a few of Louisa's responses before the LC came about. That's funny...you didn't see her either before the LC?

Last edited by Zara Sahana 007 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:12 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:11 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
You two are absolutely unbelievable. Together, the three of us are absolutely nuts (yes, that was a confession on my part).

I agree. Nicholle told me that you PMed her on how the three of us were the closest here, right? *sniff sniff*

Well, it's completely legit. Have you noticed that very often, the three of us end up goofing off by ourselves...

Yes! To let you guys in on my confession, I light up whenever I see both of your names.

Ditto.

It's amazing how the three of us...somehow...click, even though we haven't seen each other face-to-face (which we should do in a few years, for real).

We actually should meet face to face. Louisa is coming back to Canada, so we'll all be on the same continent... lol!

Like puzzle pieces. We talk about personal stuff like we've known each other for years. It's amazing.

PSHTTTT. Keep dreamin' about that stalking, cherie. lol!

I know it's what y'all want. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:10 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Nicholle? Is there something you need to tell me about?

What, that I'm watching your every move?

Nahhhh, NOTHING.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:10 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Nicholle? Is there something you need to tell me about?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:08 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Ditto.

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:04 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Ditto.

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:02 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Ditto.

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:00 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:00 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tamahottie kicked that stupid guard! Look at his grace and formation! One word: HOT

Ooh, maybe I judged wrong! You might become a Tamahottie fangirl after all! lol!

I thought Chichiri, actually. Hey, what do I know; you might be his fangirl, too! droolheart

My biggest loves are Tasuki, Tama baby, and Nuriko, personally.

What made you think I wouldn't? Because I was prejudiced into saying he was money hungry in a bad way?

I haven't met Chichiri yet. Why do you think I'll become his fangirl? lol!

Oh, I don't know why; he just seems your style! lol!

He has long blond hair, a staff, a long scar over one eye (but he wears a mask to cover that up), he has a catchphrase, he's suave, and he has a dark past...

Well, important question: Is he good looking?

I have a thing for guys with sexy hairstyles, suaveness and a dark past. The dark past thing intrigues me. *coughDAICHIcough* lol!

AHA! Seeeeeeee?

Yup, Chichiri's a looker! All the celestial warriors are, except for the 1 child, who's...well, a child. lol!

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 Untitl10

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 3110

I'd have to see his personality first! I'm guessing he's the dark and brooding type?

Do you see what I see? Miaka and Tamahottie hugging it out! I love you

No, not really! He broods, but he's not dark. Actually, he's selfless! I love you

lol! Yeah, I saw them in the background! There was a battle in that scene, though (note the ripped clothes) so...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:58 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:56 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tamahottie kicked that stupid guard! Look at his grace and formation! One word: HOT

Ooh, maybe I judged wrong! You might become a Tamahottie fangirl after all! lol!

I thought Chichiri, actually. Hey, what do I know; you might be his fangirl, too! droolheart

What made you think I wouldn't? Because I was prejudiced into saying he was money hungry in a bad way?

He has long blond hair, a staff, a long scar over one eye (but he wears a mask to cover that up), he has a catchphrase, he's suave, and he has a dark past...

I have a thing for guys with sexy hairstyles, suaveness and a dark past. The dark past thing intrigues me. *coughDAICHIcough* lol!

AHA! Seeeeeeee?

Yup, Chichiri's a looker! All the celestial warriors are, except for the 1 child, who's...well, a child. lol!

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 Untitl10

I'd have to see his personality first! I'm guessing he's the dark and brooding type?

Do you see what I see? Miaka and Tamahottie hugging it out! I love you
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:54 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:45 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Zaraaaa!

It's fangirly time in the LC! elephant
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:44 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Hey! Zara's in the house! cheers

Yup. It's the one and only Zara. clapping bouncy

I should be working on my English paper proposal due tomorrow. But I'm going to do something different. Instead of procrastinating, I'll be "multitasking". Let's see how successful I am... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:43 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

AHA! Seeeeeeee?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next