Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
Kelsey
Zara Mikazuki
BeautyBlitz
Tourterelle
Laura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:16 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Medusa wrote:
I never had an avatar that I could put up with for more than a week. After that, I just start getting nervous for some reason. clown

Same here! I kept switching; I've had everything from dogs to Johnny Depp to works of art. noidea

Same. I've had all sort of avatars. Just to name a few:

>Zelda
>007 Barrel Scene
>Tropical Beach
>Piplup (a pokemon)
>Timothy Dalton
>Calculus

And now, a black hole...

I like it!

In all honesty, your last avatar was starting to freak me out as I was starting to picture you as him.

lol! I'd love to meet a guy named Zara... lol!

But I go through a cycle...so you'll probably see Dalton again, just not in the near future (unless my mind changes, of course). Now, I LOVE black holes, though technically you can't see them---not even light (the fastest thing known) is fast enough to escape a black hole's gravitational field.

Well, um...see, that's why you're a science person.

lol!

That went over your head, right? Sorry Razz
Basically, I was saying that light can't escape a black hole, hence it is black (you can't see it).

No, no, I knew what you meant. I'm not a moron. lol!

I was just saying, you love black holes, so you truly are a science person. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:16 am

I like changing my avatar, but sometimes I get attached to one. Like the birch and my Y!A key.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:15 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Medusa wrote:
I never had an avatar that I could put up with for more than a week. After that, I just start getting nervous for some reason. clown

Same here! I kept switching; I've had everything from dogs to Johnny Depp to works of art. noidea

>Zelda
>007 Barrel Scene
>Tropical Beach
>Piplup (a pokemon)
>Timothy Dalton
>Calculus

And now, a black hole...

I like it!

In all honesty, your last avatar was starting to freak me out as I was starting to picture you as him.

But I go through a cycle...so you'll probably see Dalton again, just not in the near future (unless my mind changes, of course). Now, I LOVE black holes, though technically you can't see them---not even light (the fastest thing known) is fast enough to escape a black hole's gravitational field.

lol!

That went over your head, right? Sorry Razz
Basically, I was saying that light can't escape a black hole, hence it is black (you can't see it).
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:13 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Medusa wrote:

>Zelda
>007 Barrel Scene
>Tropical Beach
>Piplup (a pokemon)
>Timothy Dalton
>Calculus

And now, a black hole...

I like it!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:10 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Medusa wrote:

>Zelda
>007 Barrel Scene
>Tropical Beach
>Piplup (a pokemon)
>Timothy Dalton
>Calculus

And now, a black hole...

I like it!

Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:07 am

You know, I've had the same avatar since I got here. I should probably change it by now.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:06 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Medusa wrote:

>Zelda
>007 Barrel Scene
>Tropical Beach
>Piplup (a pokemon)
>Timothy Dalton
>Calculus

And now, a black hole...

I like it!

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:04 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Medusa wrote:

>Zelda
>007 Barrel Scene
>Tropical Beach
>Piplup (a pokemon)
>Timothy Dalton
>Calculus

And now, a black hole...
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:58 am

Medusa wrote:

Back to top Go down
Medusa
Medusa

Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:56 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:54 am

Medusa wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
banana

You know what? I think I finally found an avatar I'm keeping.

And you should, it's beautiful. flower
I'm curious, what was the original portrait/image?

I really like it. Very Happy

Found here: http://bp1.blogger.com/_GebSqPnJeEA/SH6n-4a-8xI/AAAAAAAAATI/rT3Fy8C8y5I/s1600-h/frances_farmer3.jpg
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Medusa

Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:50 am

Tourterelle wrote:
banana

And you should, it's beautiful. flower
I'm curious, what was the original portrait/image?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:42 am

banana

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:41 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I'm going to "glutten" myself. See you later, tassels!

(no, I'm not going to forget Serenity Harper... lol! )

lol! Gluten-up, you mean?

No, one couldn't easily forget HER... lol!

But really, who would want to???

Actually, I wouldn't mind getting that memory out of my head... Laughing

Are you sure, you...uh...SKOOCHIE?

Don't piddle on my parade, woman!

You're just jealous of Serenity because she isn't a moldy skoochie like yourself.

HERE'S one that isn't in Serenity; F----

Just kidding. lol!

sniff Serenity was never mean to me!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:28 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

You're just jealous of Serenity because she isn't a moldy skoochie like yourself.

HERE'S one that isn't in Serenity; F----

Just kidding. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:27 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

You just got DISSED, dawg!
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:26 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:21 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:20 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:18 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:17 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:13 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:12 am

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:01 am

Okay, let's start:

Jane: An interesting specimen of the species Homo Sapiens Janeous, Jane loves her drama class (esp. her drama teacher). She has a penchant for older men. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right. She is also known as "freshmeat", just like species Homo Sapiens Kelseous.

Anything else I need to add?
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:57 am

Kelsey wrote:
I put in the "older," note.

Can't argue with that... droolheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next