Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
Kelsey
Zara Mikazuki
BeautyBlitz
Tourterelle
Laura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:30 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

*sweetness overload* I'm in tears! sniff This is such a touching moment! *gets out Kleenex* Other people should be here, too, to share in this moment. Laughing

You still think of me as LAS? I dropped that alias months ago, though I still kept the Lynn's Angel ________ going. As far as I know, I've always known you as Tourterelle. It's only when LC started that I began calling you Nicholle. Last year, we were just like two ships passing in the night. Answering and asking questions. Who knew, really?

I can't wait till Solveig updates the smileys! They keep getting better. I love you I love you I love you I love you

I'm such a girly-girl, because I think this is SO sweet! *tears, steals a Kleenex* huuuug

Nah, I don't think of you as LAS anymore; I think of you as Louisa now. I just meant, I remember you as LAS, with that darkish avatar.

"Last year, we were just like two ships passing in the night." Nice comparison! I couldn't explain it better myself. We just...yeah, I can't explain it better. Laughing

Ohh, sweet moment..."Who knew?" *tears again* lol!

*bawls* You're not alone! *sniff sniff* We're such saps. *blows nose*

Our gender IS obvious. *cries and blows nose on your sleeve*

Such a sweet moment though, really! Oh God, I'm such a sap. I read this again, and I *tear* up. Laughing

*tear* The hormones must be kicking in. I swear, I'll remember this my entire life. And I'd be telling my children all those funny stories about Epic Choco Wars and Eyebrow Confetti. (I'd probably tell them about the boobs when they're older) I wish the other members will see this! I know they won't think of us as crazy because I'm sure they agree, too.

*uses up the entire Kleenex box*
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:20 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

*sweetness overload* I'm in tears! sniff This is such a touching moment! *gets out Kleenex* Other people should be here, too, to share in this moment. Laughing

You still think of me as LAS? I dropped that alias months ago, though I still kept the Lynn's Angel ________ going. As far as I know, I've always known you as Tourterelle. It's only when LC started that I began calling you Nicholle. Last year, we were just like two ships passing in the night. Answering and asking questions. Who knew, really?

I can't wait till Solveig updates the smileys! They keep getting better. I love you I love you I love you I love you

I'm such a girly-girl, because I think this is SO sweet! *tears, steals a Kleenex* huuuug

Nah, I don't think of you as LAS anymore; I think of you as Louisa now. I just meant, I remember you as LAS, with that darkish avatar.

"Last year, we were just like two ships passing in the night." Nice comparison! I couldn't explain it better myself. We just...yeah, I can't explain it better. Laughing

Our gender IS obvious. *cries and blows nose on your sleeve*

Such a sweet moment though, really! Oh God, I'm such a sap. I read this again, and I *tear* up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:18 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:54 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:50 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
It's my job to give you the giggles! Besides, it's too much fun! lol! lol!

Nah, you've got time to study later. teacher

I know, right? It's pretty easy to make me laugh.

You've always got a way to reassure me. huuuug I love you

Aw, that's so sweet! huuuug

I don't think I've ever been able to be reassuring to anybody. *tears*

Aww, I don't think that's true. lol! Is it okay to call you 'friend?' huuuug

I was just thinking that the smileys are getting pretty old. New year, new smileys, right?

Oh, definitely. We've known each other for a few months, and we're pretty close. I would say we're friends. huuuug You know, it's still so weird to think of you as "LAS" from Y!A. I didn't know you well then. Laughing

Yeah, I could go for some new smileys too. I mean, keep these too, but some more would be nice. victory

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:43 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

I was just thinking that the smileys are getting pretty old. New year, new smileys, right?

Oh, definitely. We've known each other for a few months, and we're pretty close. I would say we're friends. huuuug You know, it's still so weird to think of you as "LAS" from Y!A. I didn't know you well then. Laughing

Yeah, I could go for some new smileys too. I mean, keep these too, but some more would be nice. victory
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:35 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:34 am

Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:26 am

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:23 am

lol! lol! lol!

I've got the bad case of giggles today. Darn you, Tourterelle!!! foulmouth roflmao

There's a difference between internet and reality, Nicholle.

I should be reviewing for the Chinese test, but what the hell, it's only 2:29 pm.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:21 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm going to wet myself! That was hilarious! I can't believe they went through so much trouble for that!!

The video? lol! lol!

Your help staff must think you're nuts right about now! Laughing

No, I contained myself this time. lol! lol!

Riiiiiight...you contained yourself, sure.

Quote :
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm going to wet myself!

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:20 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm going to wet myself! That was hilarious! I can't believe they went through so much trouble for that!!

The video? lol! lol!

No, I contained myself this time. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:19 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol!

Tourterelle the dancing banana sounds so cool!

banana Of course it does!

So, my official title is pretty long by now... lol!

Guru Tourterelle the Dancing Banana, Queen of Chocolate.

Ooooh, that sounds pretty awesome.

I'm adding that to my sig. lol!

Go for it! Now your title and sig will the longest in site history!

lol! Maybe that's my ultimate goal!

Eh, I tried adding it; wouldn't fit. sniff

Shocked And that's shocking.

Bite me.

tongue tongue

Well, maybe you could ask Solveig to modify your dictionary definition. So people who will read the definition will know your very long title.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:19 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol!

Bite me.

tongue tongue

vampire Are you sure?

Gaahh! Twilight flashbacks! Unclean!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:18 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

The video? lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:18 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:17 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol!

Bite me.

tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:15 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:12 am

By the way, here's that Onion video about Zac Efron/Disney stars:
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:10 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:10 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol!

Ooh, it really does sound cool!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:09 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
My cousin has this video his parents had made when he was about two. It's a Barney video. All they did was put his head on top of a cartoon and insert his name really poorly. It's worth all the laughs, though. I watch it every time I go over there and split a gut.

lol! That sounds pretty mean, actually.

When they ordered it, they expected high-quality, something that he could enjoy while he was little. Now it's my entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:09 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:04 am

Kelsey wrote:
My cousin has this video his parents had made when he was about two. It's a Barney video. All they did was put his head on top of a cartoon and insert his name really poorly. It's worth all the laughs, though. I watch it every time I go over there and split a gut.

lol! That sounds pretty mean, actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next