Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did you have any recent dreams?

Go down 
+6
denizenofevil
Laura
GuardianSaiyoko
BeautyBlitz
Goldfish
Louisa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:07 am

Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Sometimes they pronounce it Loh-isa. God, I get irritated when that happens!

I say Louisa like "Low-ees-a." That's how I've always heard it.

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:05 am

Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Mine is pronounced "Loo-wee-sa"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:04 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:53 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
People always misspell 'Louisa.' It's one of my pet peeves. I like Lynn, though.

I don't see how people could misspell Louisa. Do they call you Louise instead?

No, it's Luisa. That spelling is common in the Philippines.

Oh, I see. That would be annoying, then! Shocked

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:51 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
People always misspell 'Louisa.' It's one of my pet peeves. I like Lynn, though.

Oh, I see. That would be annoying, then! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:50 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:45 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

People always have to ask how to spell my name right, especially my last name. It gets on my nerves because my last name is only three letters. It shouldn't be that hard.

My problem is people don't ask me how to spell my name.

"Hi, what's your name?"
"Nicholle."

And they'll begin to write down Nicole, at which point I have to intervene and say:
"No, Nicholle with an H and two L's"
"So, N-i-c-o-l-l-e?"
"No, N-i-c-h-o-l-le."
"Oh, okay."

Happens at least twice every day, in different forms.

People should know how to spell at least your first name. Allison isn't terribly difficult.

Does anyone ever read your name and say it with the 'ch' sound? That would bug me.

Yup, I've received Ni-shell before.

A gym teacher even called me Michelle last year.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:44 am

People spell names wrong all the time. Even common names like Jane. They ask Jane in my classes, "And that's without a Y, right?" Jayne-- why? She always says "I spell it the right way."
They do that with Kelsey, too. "E-y or i-e, Kels?" but it's more understandable with me.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:43 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

People always have to ask how to spell my name right, especially my last name. It gets on my nerves because my last name is only three letters. It shouldn't be that hard.

"Hi, what's your name?"
"Nicholle."

And they'll begin to write down Nicole, at which point I have to intervene and say:
"So, N-i-c-o-l-l-e?"
"No, N-i-c-h-o-l-le."
"Oh, okay."

People should know how to spell at least your first name. Allison isn't terribly difficult.

Does anyone ever read your name and say it with the 'ch' sound? That would bug me.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:41 am

Jane wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

"Hi, what's your name?"
"Nicholle."

"So, N-i-c-o-l-l-e?"
"No, N-i-c-h-o-l-le."
"Oh, okay."

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:38 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:33 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:32 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:31 am

Kelsey wrote:
Mary, Jane, and Alice are probably the most common names ever. They're pretty names. Plain and common, but pretty.

I like all those names. As you said, plain, but pretty.

Alice is probably my favorite of the three but unfortunately, it's becoming popular.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:30 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
My middle name is Nicole. I hate it. I don't like my first name too much either. It's just so common and rough, the opposite of me.

I'm not going to lie, I'm not a big fan of the middle name Nicole, either. Too common.

My name's common, too. Allison Jane.

I like Jane, as it makes me think of Jane Eyre.

Nicholle Rachel here. Rachel was for my aunt (NOT the one with five kids).

My dad tries to tell me I was named after Jane Eyre because he knows I love that book, but apparently he had a girlfriend named Jane and that's where he got it from.

lol! At least he tries to pretend!
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:30 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
My middle name is Nicole. I hate it. I don't like my first name too much either. It's just so common and rough, the opposite of me.

I'm not going to lie, I'm not a big fan of the middle name Nicole, either. Too common.

My dad tries to tell me I was named after Jane Eyre because he knows I love that book, but apparently he had a girlfriend named Jane and that's where he got it from.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:29 am

Mary, Jane, and Alice are probably the most common names ever. They're pretty names. Plain and common, but pretty.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:28 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:26 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:25 am

Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:24 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:22 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Jane wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Mrs. Duggar also named her newest daugher Jordyn-Grace, and EACH kid has a J name. Yuck. Rolling Eyes

Well, I guess you're liable to run out of names after 17 kids.

I know, but honestly, who would give each child a J name?

Kids aren't dolls; people shouldn't do a theme like that.

I hate it when parents try to give their kids cutsie names. Like when people have twins and make their names rhyme. Or when celebrities name their kids ridiculous names (did you know each of Micheal Jackson's kids has his name somewhere in theirs?). My grandma was a nurse, and she said she actually met one lady who purposefully named her kid Crystal Shanda Leer. That's just hurting the child.

I didn't know Michael Jackson had kids! I looked it up in Wikipedia, and the names are...blah. Michael Joseph? Paris Michael? Ew.

Oh my gosh, that's abuse! I wonder how Crystal Shanda Leer is doing.

Crystal probably isn't doing any better than this girl at my school. Her name is Princess Bacon. You'd think parents would think harder about names. The kid does have to live with it forever.

Princess Bacon?! Oh, man. I have no words. Well, she could always change her name when she's older, like Miley. She didn't like Destiny Hope. I think it's a nice name, but that's just me.

I missed that comment before: PRINCESS BACON? Who does that to their innocent child?

And I don't like Destiny Hope, either. Very tacky.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:21 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Mrs. Duggar also named her newest daugher Jordyn-Grace, and EACH kid has a J name. Yuck. Rolling Eyes

I hate it when parents try to give their kids cutsie names. Like when people have twins and make their names rhyme. Or when celebrities name their kids ridiculous names (did you know each of Micheal Jackson's kids has his name somewhere in theirs?). My grandma was a nurse, and she said she actually met one lady who purposefully named her kid Crystal Shanda Leer. That's just hurting the child.

I agree. Like that poor girl named Tallulah does the Hula in Hawaii! If the parents want attention, they need to rename THEMSELVES, not their CHILD.

I hate trendy names as well, like Mckenzi, and mispelled names. Honestly, which looks better on a resume: Mackenzie Smith, or Mckenzi Smith? Sheesh.

*shouts off soapbox*

Yes, they'll think you don't know how to spell your own name!

I have a personal reason for hating misspelled names too; my name is misspelled, AND it is common. silent

Ouch. Nicholle, is it?

*cringes*

Yes, pronounced "Nicole."

You can still call me Tourterelle...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:21 am

Whee, partner!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:20 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

I agree. Like that poor girl named Tallulah does the Hula in Hawaii! If the parents want attention, they need to rename THEMSELVES, not their CHILD.

I hate trendy names as well, like Mckenzi, and mispelled names. Honestly, which looks better on a resume: Mackenzie Smith, or Mckenzi Smith? Sheesh.

*shouts off soapbox*

Yes, they'll think you don't know how to spell your own name!

I have a personal reason for hating misspelled names too; my name is misspelled, AND it is common. silent

Ouch. Nicholle, is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you have any recent dreams?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: