Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did you have any recent dreams?

Go down 
+6
denizenofevil
Laura
GuardianSaiyoko
BeautyBlitz
Goldfish
Louisa
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Did you have any recent dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:34 am

I'm still here. I'm reading "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". You know, I think that's what I'll dream about tonight. It's such an odd little story. It's good, but really so odd that you would dream about it. I'll be here for a little bit, I think.
Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:12 am

And now I'm all alone again, nowhere to turn, no one to go to... (Les Miz!)

Well, at least now I have an excuse to get off the computer and get to bed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:02 am

I think I'm off to bed too.

Good night everybody! elephant waving
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:55 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
I have to go now! Good night everyone! Thanks for the company these past hours! hippie

Good night!

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays if we're not around tomorrow or the day after! huuuug
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:52 am

I have to go now! Good night everyone! Thanks for the company these past hours! hippie
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:49 am

Magda wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
This is not about DREAMS, guys! I don't really care, but I feel the need to point this out.

So, what do you hope you'll dream about tonight? That works.

It would be quite wonderful indeed to dream about being Jane Eyre during the proposal scene. Embarassed

Yes, or of being married to Mr. Darcy. love

Don't worry, I have fantasies too!
Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:47 am

Kelsey wrote:
This is not about DREAMS, guys! I don't really care, but I feel the need to point this out.

It would be quite wonderful indeed to dream about being Jane Eyre during the proposal scene. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:25 am

denizenofevil wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Are you kidding? Deni, Tourterelle, you live in America! Why don't you know all about this?! It's my favorite part of New Years. All year, they work on this giant ball, which they hang in Times Square on New Years Eve. Then they drop it at exactly 12:00 a.m. on January 1st to ring in the new year. It's great fun. One day I want to see it live.

hehe... Embarassed I had no idea this was going on! Anytime I hear someone say "ball is dropped" I just assume they're being perverts and talking about puberty a certain way...

lol! No, it's actually a national-ish celebration. Turn to NBC on New Year's Eve at about 11:50 and you'll see all of it. Here is a video of the past few years of ball drops. 2006 is really cool, I think.
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:19 am

Kelsey wrote:
Are you kidding? Deni, Tourterelle, you live in America! Why don't you know all about this?! It's my favorite part of New Years. All year, they work on this giant ball, which they hang in Times Square on New Years Eve. Then they drop it at exactly 12:00 a.m. on January 1st to ring in the new year. It's great fun. One day I want to see it live.

hehe... Embarassed I had no idea this was going on! Anytime I hear someone say "ball is dropped" I just assume they're being perverts and talking about puberty a certain way...
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:14 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Well, I know about it, but sometimes I fall asleep during it! Embarassed

lol! I always stay up freakishly late, I guess. That's why I don't get to dream as much as I'd like. (I'm smooth-- see how I brought that around? Ka-chow.)

Ooh, way to stay on topic. See, I don't possess that ability. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:13 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

lol! I always stay up freakishly late, I guess. That's why I don't get to dream as much as I'd like. (I'm smooth-- see how I brought that around? Ka-chow.)
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:12 am

Kelsey wrote:
I found this site full of design eras, if anyone's interested. I was trying to find one I didn't like. Here it is.

Ooh, bookmarked! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:10 am

I found this site full of design eras, if anyone's interested. I was trying to find one I didn't like. Here it is.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:09 am

Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:09 am

Kelsey wrote:

Wow, it sounds fun. We never have that. We just wait for the countdown on television then light sparkles galore.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:08 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:04 am

denizenofevil wrote:
I've always heard about a ball dropping but what is it exactly? Is there literally a ball that drops?

I don't know how to explain it exactly, so I just copied this from Wikipedia:
"In the past 100 years the "ball dropping" on top of One Times Square in New York City, broadcast to all of America (and rebroadcast in many other countries), is a major component of the New Year celebration. The 1,070-pound, 6-foot-diameter Waterford crystal ball located high above Times Square is lowered, starting at 11:59pm and reaching the bottom of its tower 60 seconds later, at the stroke of midnight (12:00am). This is repeated for all four time zones in the continental US. It is sometimes referred to as "the big apple" like the city itself; the custom derives from the time signal that used to be given at noon in harbors."
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:02 am

I've always heard about a ball dropping but what is it exactly? Is there literally a ball that drops?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:57 am

Kelsey wrote:
I kind of like a mix of all eras. Victorian is very pretty, but it can get a bit stuffy. I like certain aspects, but I wouldn't want everything Victorian.

Tonight I want to dream about New Years.

The New Year itself, or a New Year party?

Personally, I've never been one for New Years parties. No one I know ever hosts one, and I usually don't even watch the ball drop. noidea
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:54 am

I kind of like a mix of all eras. Victorian is very pretty, but it can get a bit stuffy. I like certain aspects, but I wouldn't want everything Victorian.

Tonight I want to dream about New Years.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:54 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I hope to dream the world with no Twilight anymore. *sigghh* But that's too much to ask, huh?

I want a pleasant dream about living in Victorian times and dancing in a ballroom, wearing a beautiful gown.

Sounds lovely! Very Happy

Ooh! I can already picture it! I love the Victorian era.

I just read the Gemma Doyle trilogy and ever since, I've loved it too.

Of course, I wouldn't actually want to live during that period considering the little freedom women had, but it's fun to imagine! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:52 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Relax, Kelsey. Honestly, no one is going to get angry if we're a bit off topic. Solveig herself even mentioned earlier today that it was okay if we didn't follow the threads in the Off Topic section to a T.

Yeah. I brought it up with Solveig and she was fine with it. We're having fun, so is there a reason to stop it?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:51 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I hope to dream the world with no Twilight anymore. *sigghh* But that's too much to ask, huh?

I want a pleasant dream about living in Victorian times and dancing in a ballroom, wearing a beautiful gown.

Sounds lovely! Very Happy

Ooh! I can already picture it! I love the Victorian era.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:51 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle, did you really have to post the picture? I gagged.

That was the point! Wink

I wanted to see reactions. lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Well, I prefer rats to cockroaches. UGH!

Yeah. At least you can kill rats easily. Cockroaches just keep coming back.

I've never even seen a cockroach.

I hate centipedes, though. Eww.

Did you have any recent dreams? 13541710

I hate bugs.

Would you like a picture of a cockroach?

Did you have any recent dreams? Cockro10

That's how disgusting they are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you have any recent dreams?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: