Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did you have any recent dreams?

Go down 
+6
denizenofevil
Laura
GuardianSaiyoko
BeautyBlitz
Goldfish
Louisa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:56 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Ever since I was a kid, I decided I only want one child. But my friends and I did the palm reading thing, and it says I'll have 2. lol!

See, I don't want one, because I know the kid would be lonely, and I don't want two, because my parents only had two kids (including me) and I'M lonely.

Three seems like a good number, and 4+ seems like too much. This is going to sound ridiculous, but I was at a pool one time, and the couple there are three really sweet kids, and it just seemed to work out well for them. Enough for the kids to be happy, enough for the parents to control. noidea

Yeah, weird thoughts, I know.

Control? Psht, yeah, right. We're three, but back then we had some sibling issues, and not the "This is mine!" kind.

Serious sibling issues?

Well, two still seems bad to me. I loved growing up with my brother (we had fun), but another sibling would have been nice.

Yeah, but we're fine now. All's well that ends well. Besides, that was a long time ago.

We basically ignore each other (friendly ignoring, haha) but yeah, I guess three is fine. I just have issues with "big families." If you're five in the family, they consider it big already.

Big families wouldn't suit me either. My aunt and uncle have FIVE (count 'em, FIVE) kids, and my aunt is always exhausted. Rolling Eyes

I'm a mean person, but I make jokes about her constantly popping 'em out. rofl

If she can't take five kids, how about the Duggars? 18! And they're thinking of adding more! Good Lord.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:55 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Ever since I was a kid, I decided I only want one child. But my friends and I did the palm reading thing, and it says I'll have 2. lol!

See, I don't want one, because I know the kid would be lonely, and I don't want two, because my parents only had two kids (including me) and I'M lonely.

Three seems like a good number, and 4+ seems like too much. This is going to sound ridiculous, but I was at a pool one time, and the couple there are three really sweet kids, and it just seemed to work out well for them. Enough for the kids to be happy, enough for the parents to control. noidea

I'm the second of three kids, and I hate it. Middle child syndrome. Too old to get away with what my little sister does, too young to (legally) do anything my older sister does. I want four so that no one is left alone in the middle.

That's true, I suppose. Four seems like too much to me still, though, for each child to get enough attention.

Speaking of which, am I the only one completely irritated with the Duggars? They say that having 18 kids is God's will and they are against birth control, but I find that ridiculous. They are the ones deciding to wean their kids off at 6 months old so they can have another, and they are the ones pushing off the younger siblings onto the older siblings. The kids can't possibly be getting enough attention from their parents.

That family kind of scares me. Not because they don't believe in birth control...they're just weird. And I think if you have that many kids, you don't really have the individual children's best interests at heart. They're not going to have as good a life all because their parents didn't use a freaking condom.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:55 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I'm the second of three kids, and I hate it. Middle child syndrome. Too old to get away with what my little sister does, too young to (legally) do anything my older sister does. I want four so that no one is left alone in the middle.

That's true, I suppose. Four seems like too much to me still, though, for each child to get enough attention.

Speaking of which, am I the only one completely irritated with the Duggars? They say that having 18 kids is God's will and they are against birth control, but I find that ridiculous. They are the ones deciding to wean their kids off at 6 months old so they can have another, and they are the ones pushing off the younger siblings onto the older siblings. The kids can't possibly be getting enough attention from their parents.

You're not alone. There was an article at People.com that they were already thinking of their 19th child! I mean, c'mon, isn't our population so big already?! And I feel bad for the kids; they have to hear their parents doing it. And I don't think they get all the love they need.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:52 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Control? Psht, yeah, right. We're three, but back then we had some sibling issues, and not the "This is mine!" kind.

Serious sibling issues?

Well, two still seems bad to me. I loved growing up with my brother (we had fun), but another sibling would have been nice.

Yeah, but we're fine now. All's well that ends well. Besides, that was a long time ago.

We basically ignore each other (friendly ignoring, haha) but yeah, I guess three is fine. I just have issues with "big families." If you're five in the family, they consider it big already.

Big families wouldn't suit me either. My aunt and uncle have FIVE (count 'em, FIVE) kids, and my aunt is always exhausted. Rolling Eyes

I'm a mean person, but I make jokes about her constantly popping 'em out. rofl
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:50 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:50 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Serious sibling issues?

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:48 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Oh, and Kelsey, I thought of this comic when you mentioned you didn't know if you would be a good mother; anyway, just know you can't possibly be this bad:

Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 Gws61410

Ha, thanks. I know how to take care of babies, but I don't think I would know how to instill proper character into them.

Oh, I know. I'm worried about that, too.

I think the best thing you can do is roll with the punches when you actually have a kid; you know, if they steal, teach them how wrong it is then.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:47 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:47 am

lol! Nice comic, Tourterelle! lol!

Kels, I'm sure you'll be a good mother. Nothing can possibly stop you.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Serious sibling issues?

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:46 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Oh, and Kelsey, I thought of this comic when you mentioned you didn't know if you would be a good mother; anyway, just know you can't possibly be this bad:

Ha, thanks. I know how to take care of babies, but I don't think I would know how to instill proper character into them.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:46 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
I think they always freak me out because I'm always alone, or being followed. It's scary.
I don't think I want any children, either. I just don't think I'm the mothering type. Everyone tells me I am when I say this, but I just don't think so.

You don't want children? I want a baby badly.
One of my most memorable dreams was about me having a baby girl. She had curly brown hair and my eyes, and I followed her around all day. Then she got chopped to pieces (this dream was shortly after watching Sweeney Todd), and I woke up crying. That was a weird one.

That's disturbing, but at least you have Sweeney Todd to blame it on.

I think I would like a baby girl. The girlish side of me shows because I really like to study baby names; I love old-fashioned, such as Annabel, Lucy, Pearl, etc.

I want a boy. I'd love to be able to say, "He looks just like his father." I'm crazy about the names Bennet, Jameson, Nathaniel, Percy, Anthony, and Elijah. If I had a girl I'd want to name her either Catherine or Christine.

Haha, that's a cliche that never gets old. I like Nathaniel, I love the way you could emphasize the "niel." I also like Elijah for some reason. And I agree with Tourterelle, Catherine is so feminine, but I don't like the nickname "Cathy."

I don't like Cathy either, and I can't stand Catie or Katie; I know SO many of them, and I couldn't call my kid it.

Cat is okay, but...eh. Catherine is the best.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:45 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:45 am

Well, I don't know. It has to be a two-way decision, kids do. I just don't think that I'd be a good mother, and I couldn't live with that guilt.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:44 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
I think they always freak me out because I'm always alone, or being followed. It's scary.
I don't think I want any children, either. I just don't think I'm the mothering type. Everyone tells me I am when I say this, but I just don't think so.

One of my most memorable dreams was about me having a baby girl. She had curly brown hair and my eyes, and I followed her around all day. Then she got chopped to pieces (this dream was shortly after watching Sweeney Todd), and I woke up crying. That was a weird one.

I think I would like a baby girl. The girlish side of me shows because I really like to study baby names; I love old-fashioned, such as Annabel, Lucy, Pearl, etc.

I want a boy. I'd love to be able to say, "He looks just like his father." I'm crazy about the names Bennet, Jameson, Nathaniel, Percy, Anthony, and Elijah. If I had a girl I'd want to name her either Catherine or Christine.

Haha, that's a cliche that never gets old. I like Nathaniel, I love the way you could emphasize the "niel." I also like Elijah for some reason. And I agree with Tourterelle, Catherine is so feminine, but I don't like the nickname "Cathy."
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:44 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:41 am

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:40 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Part of me wants a boy because they're easier to care for. And part of me yearns for a girl because I would love to do girly things with her. I want to have kids, I guess. I'm just afraid of the "giving birth thing." If I have a girl, she'd be Athena. (I LOVE the name) If a boy, Lucas (or Luke). lol!

I like the name Athena, but I could never use it because of a waterpark in my state that I go to during the summers: it has a Greek theme, and Athena is used.

As for Lucas: Let me guess, Star Wars? lol! lol!

I think I would like 3 kids, tops.

I like Greek names in general. lol!

Well, I'm not an avid Star Wars fan, but you could add it to the many inspirations.

Lucas' inspirations:
1) Lucas Scott from One Tree Hill, one of my favorite TV shows
2) Lucas from Super Smash Brawl
3) Luke Brandon, from Shopaholic series, my guilty pleasure chick-lit book lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:35 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

I love the names Bennett and Catherine!

Bennett is a cute twist on Benjamin (and I like the nickname Ben), and Catherine is so soft and feminine. I really don't like any nicknames for Catherine, though; I think I would use the full name.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:33 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:32 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Part of me wants a boy because they're easier to care for. And part of me yearns for a girl because I would love to do girly things with her. I want to have kids, I guess. I'm just afraid of the "giving birth thing." If I have a girl, she'd be Athena. (I LOVE the name) If a boy, Lucas (or Luke). lol!

I like the name Athena, but I could never use it because of a waterpark in my state that I go to during the summers: it has a Greek theme, and Athena is used.

As for Lucas: Let me guess, Star Wars? lol! lol!

I think I would like 3 kids, tops.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:30 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:27 am

Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:25 am

Kelsey wrote:

I suppose I would be scared if I was alone in my dream, too.

I would love to have kids, and I would hope I'd be a good mom. I'm sure you'd be a good mom too, Kelsey. You have all the right qualities!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you have any recent dreams?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: