Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did you have any recent dreams?

Go down 
+6
denizenofevil
Laura
GuardianSaiyoko
BeautyBlitz
Goldfish
Louisa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:51 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
I hope to dream the world with no Twilight anymore. *sigghh* But that's too much to ask, huh?

I want a pleasant dream about living in Victorian times and dancing in a ballroom, wearing a beautiful gown.

Sounds lovely! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:51 am

Tourterelle, did you really have to post the picture? I gagged.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:49 am

I hope to dream the world with no Twilight anymore. *sigghh* But that's too much to ask, huh?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:49 am

Kelsey wrote:
This is not about DREAMS, guys! I don't really care, but I feel the need to point this out.

So, what do you hope you'll dream about tonight? That works.

Relax, Kelsey. Honestly, no one is going to get angry if we're a bit off topic. Solveig herself even mentioned earlier today that it was okay if we didn't follow the threads in the Off Topic section to a T.

Last edited by Tourterelle on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:48 am

Jane wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Well, I prefer rats to cockroaches. UGH!

Yeah. At least you can kill rats easily. Cockroaches just keep coming back.

I've never even seen a cockroach.

I hate centipedes, though. Eww.

Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 13541710

I hate bugs.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:48 am

This is not about DREAMS, guys! I don't really care, but I feel the need to point this out.

So, what do you hope you'll dream about tonight? That works.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:45 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Yeah. At least you can kill rats easily. Cockroaches just keep coming back.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:44 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:41 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I am sometimes amazed at how off topic we get.

One time I had a dream about rats. There. We're on topic again.

I hate rats.

We had to watch Ratatouille in French class (obviously, in the French language) and the part where the rats fell from the ceiling disgusted me.

No matter how lovable Disney tries to make rats, they still seem nasty to me.

Their tails just creep me out. They look like little worms.

I feel the same way: the tails are the worst part.

Their snouts are gross too. All long and pointy...
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:40 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I hate rats.

We had to watch Ratatouille in French class (obviously, in the French language) and the part where the rats fell from the ceiling disgusted me.

Their tails just creep me out. They look like little worms.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:36 am

Jane wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I hate rats.

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:35 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Just out of curiosity, how do you pronounce Tourterelle? I pronounce it like "Tur-teh-rel"

Thank you! I REALLY appreciate that! lol! lol!

Tourterelle (French word for turtledove) is pronounced Toor-ter-el. Very Happy

I've always said it kind of like "tortoise." "Tour-ter-el." I always thought it meant "tortoise" because the Spanish word for "tortoise" and "turtle" is "tortuga." Well, it means "turtledove," but at least I was saying it right."

We've gotten grossly off topic, you all know.

Hey, at least we've gotten off topic in the Off Topic section! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:34 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Sometimes they pronounce it Loh-isa. God, I get irritated when that happens!

I say Louisa like "Low-ees-a." That's how I've always heard it.

Mine is pronounced "Loo-wee-sa"

It seems we differ on the Us, mostly. It's like Louisiana. Some people say "Loo-wee-say-an-na" and some say "Low-ees-ay-an-na." Of course, you've got your oddballs who do something funky, but those are the two major pronunciations.
When dealing with names, though, I always try to say it how the person wants me to. It's their name, after all. I'll make sure I'm careful with saying "Loo" if we ever meet.

Nice Miss America speech, Kels. sniff (Happy, joyous tears)

I'll be sure to do the same, Louisa. Very Happy

Same with yours, Tourterelle. God forbid I would never pronounce it with "ch"

Just out of curiosity, how do you pronounce Tourterelle? I pronounce it like "Tur-teh-rel"

By 'Tur' I meant like the word 'tour' YEAH! Haha!

You were right then! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:33 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:30 am

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:29 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

It seems we differ on the Us, mostly. It's like Louisiana. Some people say "Loo-wee-say-an-na" and some say "Low-ees-ay-an-na." Of course, you've got your oddballs who do something funky, but those are the two major pronunciations.
When dealing with names, though, I always try to say it how the person wants me to. It's their name, after all. I'll make sure I'm careful with saying "Loo" if we ever meet.

By 'Tur' I meant like the word 'tour' YEAH! Haha!
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:28 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

I've always said it kind of like "tortoise." "Tour-ter-el." I always thought it meant "tortoise" because the Spanish word for "tortoise" and "turtle" is "tortuga." Well, it means "turtledove," but at least I was saying it right."

This is the off topic section. We're supposed to get off topic. If you prefer, we could go back to talking about dreams.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:26 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:20 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:20 am

Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

One time I accidentally pronounced Louisiana "Loozeenia". I got a lot of funny looks for that one.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:18 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:14 am

Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:13 am

Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Haha, I hope that day comes.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:12 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Same here.

I've never heard it pronounced like that. People around me always pronounce it "Loo-wee-sa"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:11 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you have any recent dreams?   Did you have any recent dreams? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you have any recent dreams?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: