Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vote: December Buddy Read

Go down 
2 posters

Which book(s) would you like to read?
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Vote: December Buddy Read I_vote_lcap9%Vote: December Buddy Read I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams
Vote: December Buddy Read I_vote_lcap19%Vote: December Buddy Read I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
 9% [ 3 ]
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Vote: December Buddy Read I_vote_lcap3%Vote: December Buddy Read I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
When we were orphans by Kazuo Ishiguro
 3% [ 1 ]
Castle Gripsholm by Kurt Tucholsky
 3% [ 1 ]
The Trial by Franz Kafka
Vote: December Buddy Read I_vote_lcap6%Vote: December Buddy Read I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
The Rider on the White Horse by Theodor Storm
 3% [ 1 ]
The Murders in the Rue Morgue by E.A. Poe
Vote: December Buddy Read I_vote_lcap13%Vote: December Buddy Read I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
An Education by ???
Vote: December Buddy Read I_vote_lcap0%Vote: December Buddy Read I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
 3% [ 1 ]
The Handmaid‘s Tale by Margaret Atwood
Vote: December Buddy Read I_vote_lcap13%Vote: December Buddy Read I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Agney Grey by Anne Bronte
Vote: December Buddy Read I_vote_lcap6%Vote: December Buddy Read I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Vote: December Buddy Read Empty
PostSubject: Vote: December Buddy Read   Vote: December Buddy Read EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Here are the nominees. Vote for as many as you like, it's multiple choice.
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Vote: December Buddy Read   Vote: December Buddy Read EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:12 am

One more day, but it looks like it's going to be Tennessee Williams, eh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Vote: December Buddy Read   Vote: December Buddy Read EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Looks like I'm gonna have to get a copy. Good thing I have this 30% off coupon from Borders, along with $5 worth of "Borders Bucks".
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Vote: December Buddy Read   Vote: December Buddy Read EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Paul wrote:
Looks like I'm gonna have to get a copy. Good thing I have this 30% off coupon from Borders, along with $5 worth of "Borders Bucks".

There are cheap editions available for school purposes, so you shouldn't have to use your coupon for that.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Vote: December Buddy Read   Vote: December Buddy Read EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:08 am

Grace wrote:
Paul wrote:

There are cheap editions available for school purposes, so you shouldn't have to use your coupon for that.

Too late. Razz

Well, whenever everybody is ready (Christmas break?) I guess we can start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote: December Buddy Read   Vote: December Buddy Read Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote: December Buddy Read
Page 1 of 1