Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Y!A Glitches...Again

Go down 
+5
Zara Mikazuki
Magda
denizenofevil
BeautyBlitz
Louisa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:27 pm

denizenofevil wrote:
I do think there's another glitch.. I read someone's question on YA about their badge being taken away. Kinda coincidental isn't it? Tourterelle lost hers too. Maybe it is a glitch.

Yeah, I know, it's so weird. And the sucky thing is I think Y!A hates me. I can't seem to get a friggin' TC badge!!

I think once they fix this, Tourterelle will gets hers back. huuuug
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:22 pm

denizenofevil wrote:
I do think there's another glitch.. I read someone's question on YA about their badge being taken away. Kinda coincidental isn't it? Tourterelle lost hers too. Maybe it is a glitch.

I hope so.

Stupid Yahoo. I keep getting Error 999 now too, on questions I really want to answer also. Yours was one of them, actually...
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:03 pm

Finally! The BA glitch is fixed! I'm not getting e-mails of the same BA over and over again. clapping
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Gourou, apparently!

Gourou Tourterelle. Cool

And Guru Louisa Lynn!

Guru in Chinese is 'tsong sher.' So I'd be Tsong Sher Li May Yew. (Li May Yew is my Chinese name, means 'beautiful jade')

lol! lol! lol!

Oh, that's pretty! Beautiful meaning, too.

Li May Yew... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:09 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Gourou, apparently!

Gourou Tourterelle. Cool

And Guru Louisa Lynn!

Guru in Chinese is 'tsong sher.' So I'd be Tsong Sher Li May Yew. (Li May Yew is my Chinese name, means 'beautiful jade')

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:00 pm

Gourou, apparently!

Gourou Tourterelle. Cool

And Guru Louisa Lynn!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:59 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Hey, lots of people are up.

Indeed they are, Louisa.

Good morn...afternoon!

It's 10:20 am in Vancouver. How about there?

12:21.

I'm having lunch right now; tuna salad. Laughing

Yum, tuna salad! They allow you to eat it beside the computer? And what time did you sleep last night (morning)?

Sure, they don't mind. Plus it's my own computer, so if tuna-tuna gets in the cracks of my keyboard (or wherever else) then I pay for it by having a messed up computer. Laughing

Hmm, I left the forum about 4:00 AM, read for about an hour, then fell asleep on the floor...so about 5 in the morning I went to sleep.

Seriously, it was kind of sad. I just walked downstairs to get something to drink, saw the mound of blankets on the floor, crawled in, and napped until 11 something.

Well, the floor is comfy to sleep on if it's carpeted...You are so funny! I could imagine you... lol!

lol! Well, I just couldn't resist the call of the blankets! I was so tired....

No one blames you. I'd sleep in a blanket of snow if I could. lol!

I was looking through some of the threads and came across Writing Tips&&Tricks. You were supposed to be a Master already? So that's 1,000 posts to be a Master?

Blanket of snow? Brr, no thanks.

Well, actually, last night I hit that 1,000 mark and became a Master, but then Solveig and Beauty went and deleted the Christmas thread, so it deducted points from me. Rolling Eyes

Blanket of snow in a hot summer's day? Sure.

Well, I'm sure it deducted points from me, too. Oh well, we'll get it back soon enough. I can't wait to be a Master already! You're so close. The last one is Guru, I believe, with 2500 posts.

Well, not here! It's winter, with tons of snow and freezing wind.

Ooh, Guru sounds fun. Very Happy

Yeah...I can't wait for spring to come! Smile

"Guru Tourterelle" I like the sound of that. lol! What's guru in French?

Oooh, I like the sound of that! Cool

Hmm, I have no clue what guru is in French. I'll go look it up, though! Smile
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:55 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Indeed they are, Louisa.

Good morn...afternoon!

Yum, tuna salad! They allow you to eat it beside the computer? And what time did you sleep last night (morning)?

Sure, they don't mind. Plus it's my own computer, so if tuna-tuna gets in the cracks of my keyboard (or wherever else) then I pay for it by having a messed up computer. Laughing

Hmm, I left the forum about 4:00 AM, read for about an hour, then fell asleep on the floor...so about 5 in the morning I went to sleep.

Seriously, it was kind of sad. I just walked downstairs to get something to drink, saw the mound of blankets on the floor, crawled in, and napped until 11 something.

Well, the floor is comfy to sleep on if it's carpeted...You are so funny! I could imagine you... lol!

I was looking through some of the threads and came across Writing Tips&&Tricks. You were supposed to be a Master already? So that's 1,000 posts to be a Master?

Well, actually, last night I hit that 1,000 mark and became a Master, but then Solveig and Beauty went and deleted the Christmas thread, so it deducted points from me. Rolling Eyes

Well, I'm sure it deducted points from me, too. Oh well, we'll get it back soon enough. I can't wait to be a Master already! You're so close. The last one is Guru, I believe, with 2500 posts.

Yeah...I can't wait for spring to come! Smile

"Guru Tourterelle" I like the sound of that. lol! What's guru in French?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:54 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Indeed they are, Louisa.

Good morn...afternoon!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:49 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Indeed they are, Louisa.

Good morn...afternoon!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:45 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Indeed they are, Louisa.

Good morn...afternoon!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:43 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Indeed they are, Louisa.

Good morn...afternoon!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:39 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Indeed they are, Louisa.

Good morn...afternoon!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:36 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Indeed they are, Louisa.

Good morn...afternoon!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:34 pm

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Indeed they are, Louisa.

Good morn...afternoon!

Did no one notice you sleeping on the floor?

lol! Nope.

My dad had already left for work, and my brother was sleeping! noidea

I'm just glad I'm not sore from sleeping there.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:32 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Indeed they are, Louisa.

Good morn...afternoon!

Did no one notice you sleeping on the floor?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:28 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Indeed they are, Louisa.

Good morn...afternoon!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:23 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Indeed they are, Louisa.

Good morn...afternoon!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:23 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Yeah, it's Germanic. I wasn't sure, but then I was thinking that they were up near Norway, where the Vikings were. They're Germanic tribes up there, so Swiss must be Germanic. I would LOVE to learn Swiss, too.
I'd like to study the origin of languages themselves. It fascinates me how things like languages change and evolve. It's wonderful! I'm a language nerd, I admit. Words excite me to no end. I think it's cool how societies mixed and mingled to evolve into what we have today.

Um, Swiss isn't a language - usually, they speak a dialect of German, or Italian or French. I wouldn't count Schwyzerdütsch as a separate language, really - but that is probably a matter of definition Very Happy

My life? My shoulder is killing me (must have slept in a seriouly awkward position), and I have therefore spent a lovely afternoon watching Golden Girls and being useless Very Happy

Hey, at least you didn't sleep on the floor. ...I did. Just conked out right there.

Oh, and Golden Girls??

Yup. Golden Girls. Love 'em. Very Happy And YOU are the right person to look down on me, the on-the-floor-sleeper clapping

Hmm, okay, you've got me there. But there was a mound of blankets on the floor and I told myself I would get up and go to my bed in a minute.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:21 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Indeed they are, Louisa.

Good morn...afternoon!

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:21 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Yeah, it's Germanic. I wasn't sure, but then I was thinking that they were up near Norway, where the Vikings were. They're Germanic tribes up there, so Swiss must be Germanic. I would LOVE to learn Swiss, too.
I'd like to study the origin of languages themselves. It fascinates me how things like languages change and evolve. It's wonderful! I'm a language nerd, I admit. Words excite me to no end. I think it's cool how societies mixed and mingled to evolve into what we have today.

Um, Swiss isn't a language - usually, they speak a dialect of German, or Italian or French. I wouldn't count Schwyzerdütsch as a separate language, really - but that is probably a matter of definition Very Happy

My life? My shoulder is killing me (must have slept in a seriouly awkward position), and I have therefore spent a lovely afternoon watching Golden Girls and being useless Very Happy

Hey, at least you didn't sleep on the floor. ...I did. Just conked out right there.

Oh, and Golden Girls??

Yup. Golden Girls. Love 'em. Very Happy And YOU are the right person to look down on me, the on-the-floor-sleeper clapping
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Indeed they are, Louisa.

Good morn...afternoon!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:19 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Indeed they are, Louisa.

Good morn...afternoon!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Y!A Glitches...Again
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: