Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Y!A Glitches...Again

Go down 
+5
Zara Mikazuki
Magda
denizenofevil
BeautyBlitz
Louisa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:48 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Podemos hablar en ingles, por favor? No comprende francais.

Je ne parle pas espagnol! (I don't speak Spanish!)

Pobrecita, Nicholle. Creo que espanol sea una lengua muy bonita. Tambien creo que necesitamos hablar ingles si no queremos que Solveig nos grite. Estas de acuerda?

(Poor little Nicholle. I think that Spanish is a beautiful language. I also think that we need to speak in English, if we don't want Solveig to yell at us. Do you agree?)

C'est vrai, l'espagnol est assez belle; français est belle aussi. Tu es d'accord?

Non, Solveig ne criera pas! Elle parle français, allemand, et anglais, oui?

(It's true, Spanish is rather beautiful; French is beautiful too. Do you agree? No, Solveig will not yell. She speaks French, German, and English, yes?)

Por supuesto. Todos los lenguajes romances son bellos.

Es verdad? Ella puede hablar todos los tres? Bueno! Se parece comica si todos hablan en otro lenguaje y traduce al ingles.

Ser honesta, yo quiero aprender francais cuando yo ire al universidad.
--------------------------------
Of course. All Romance languages are beautiful.

Is it true? She can speak all three? Great! It would be funny is everybody talked in another language then translated it all to English.

To be honest, I want to learn French when I go to college.

Je pense c'est vrai! Elle est assez intelligente.

Tu veux parles français, Zara? Bien! C'est une langue difficile, mais c'est très amusante! Je prendrai cinq ans de français pendant lycée.

--

I think it's true! She is rather intelligent.

You want to speak French, Zara? Good! It is a difficult language, but it is very fun. I'm taking five years of French during high school.

Yo se que no hablas espanol, pero son los dos mas o menos similares? Porque los dos son lenguajes romances?

---

I know you don't speak Spanish, but aren't the two more or less similar? Because both are Romance languages?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:33 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Pobrecita, Nicholle. Creo que espanol sea una lengua muy bonita. Tambien creo que necesitamos hablar ingles si no queremos que Solveig nos grite. Estas de acuerda?

(Poor little Nicholle. I think that Spanish is a beautiful language. I also think that we need to speak in English, if we don't want Solveig to yell at us. Do you agree?)

C'est vrai, l'espagnol est assez belle; français est belle aussi. Tu es d'accord?

(It's true, Spanish is rather beautiful; French is beautiful too. Do you agree? No, Solveig will not yell. She speaks French, German, and English, yes?)

Es verdad? Ella puede hablar todos los tres? Bueno! Se parece comica si todos hablan en otro lenguaje y traduce al ingles.

Is it true? She can speak all three? Great! It would be funny is everybody talked in another language then translated it all to English.

Je pense c'est vrai! Elle est assez intelligente.

Tu veux parles français, Zara? Bien! C'est une langue difficile, mais c'est très amusante! Je prendrai cinq ans de français pendant lycée.

--

I think it's true! She is rather intelligent.

You want to speak French, Zara? Good! It is a difficult language, but it is very fun. I'm taking five years of French during high school.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:23 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Is it true? She can speak all three? Great! It would be funny if everybody talked in another language then translated it all to English.

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:14 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Non, Solveig ne criera pas! Elle parle français, allemande, et anglais, oui?

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:02 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:42 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:39 am

Podemos hablar en ingles, por favor? No comprendo francais.

Last edited by Zara Sahana 007 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:13 am

Magda wrote:
Merci beaucoup. Mon prof est tres bien.

Du rien! C'est chanceux tu as un bon prof; j'ai un bonne prof aussi! Mon prof est une femme, et elle est assez intelligente, mais elle est drôle. Nous chantons beaucoup dans ma classe de français!
Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:04 am

Merci beaucoup. Mon prof est tres bien.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:41 am

Magda wrote:
Je parle français dans ma classe de français. C'est tout.

Et lá, maintenant.

Tu as étudié pendant 1 semestre, mais tu parle français bien! Quand j'ai été dans ma première année, j'ai été terrible! silent
Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:32 am

Je parle français dans ma classe de français. C'est tout.

Et lá, maintenant.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:28 am

Magda wrote:
Je parle un peu français, mais je ne parle beaucoup.

No ya gavaryu po russki! (But I speak Russian!)

Où tu es parle français? Pendant l'école, ou à tes maison?
Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:21 am

Je parle un peu français, mais je ne parle beaucoup.

No ya gavaryu po russki! (But I speak Russian!)
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:18 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Will you conjugate the verb "to be" into French, please? Standard conjugation table order, if you don't mind.

No problem! Very Happy

Être: To be

Present tense:
Je suis (I am)
Tu es (You are)
Il/Elle/On est (He/She/One is)
Nous sommes (We are)
Vous êtes (You all are OR used to show respect for one person)
Ils sont (They (boys) are and they (girls) are; if there's one boy in a group of 20 girls, it is still "Il")

Do you want Être in other tenses? Smile

No, just present. Thanks!

Spanish present (and I'm doing this for myself, actually):

Ser- To be
Yo soy- I am
Tu eres- You are (and the "u" in tu is supposed to have an ` mark in it)
El/Ella/Usted es- He/She/You or One (formal) is
Nosotros somos- We are
Vosotros sois- You all (informal, used only in Spain) are
Ellos/Ellas/Ustedes son- They (boys)/ They (girls)/You (formal, especially in Spain; multiple person) are

Spanish and French really are similar languages. We read a passage written in Spanish just for comparison's sake one day in French class, and it was bizarre.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:17 am

Magda wrote:
I've just started learning French this semester. I've wanted to do so for a long time, so that I could read some of my favorite books in their original language.

C'est tres fantastique, n'est-ce pas?

Magda! Tu parles français? Bien!

C'est assez fantastique, oui.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:15 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Will you conjugate the verb "to be" into French, please? Standard conjugation table order, if you don't mind.

No problem! Very Happy

Present tense:
Je suis (I am)
Tu es (You are)
Nous sommes (We are)
Ils sont (They (boys) are and they (girls) are; if there's one boy in a group of 20 girls, it is still "Il")

No, just present. Thanks!

Spanish present (and I'm doing this for myself, actually):

Ser- To be
Yo soy- I am
Tu eres- You are (and the "u" in tu is supposed to have an ` mark in it)
El/Ella/Usted es- He/She/You or One (formal) is
Nosotros somos- We are
Vosotros sois- You all (informal, used only in Spain) are
Ellos/Ellas/Ustedes son- They (boys)/ They (girls)/You (formal, especially in Spain; multiple person) are
Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:13 am

I've just started learning French this semester. I've wanted to do so for a long time, so that I could read some of my favorite books in their original language.

C'est tres fantastique, n'est-ce pas?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:11 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 Painy10

Mad pc foulmouth fight

PS - Thank you again to Tourterelle for teaching me! lol! I will abuse it!! Muahahaha..

Du rien! (Translation: It's nothing)

I can totally tell you will abuse it!

I, too, shall talk in another language: Sie sie! Way sie me ni tong te? (Translation: Thank you! How did you know?) lol! lol!

Tu es une mal fille! (You are an evil girl!)

Ni sher che yang! (You are the same!) Twisted Evil

Oui, mais tu es très mal! (Yes, but you are very evil!)

Shay sher tsiaw shong li nih wang, hm? (Who is the Chocolate Queen, hm?)

C'est vrai, mais tu es mon ennemie! (It's true, but you are my enemy!)

Ni sher khay sher teh ren. (You were the one who started it. lol! )

Ni sher liow li yong fa yew? (You are fluent in French?)

Ay, ay, ay. Que pasaron con ustedes? Pueden decirme porque nosotros estamos hablando en otros lenguajes? (Ay, ay, ay. What's up with y'all? Can y'all tell me why we are speaking in different languages?)
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:11 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

No problem! Very Happy

Present tense:
Je suis (I am)
Tu es (You are)
Nous sommes (We are)

Wow. French and Spanish are a lot alike.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:08 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Mad pc foulmouth fight

PS - Thank you again to Tourterelle for teaching me! lol! I will abuse it!! Muahahaha..

I, too, shall talk in another language: Sie sie! Way sie me ni tong te? (Translation: Thank you! How did you know?) lol! lol!

Oui, oui. Rolling Eyes ( lol! )

Je ne suis pas fluide avec français, mais je parlais français pour trois ans. Je prendrai français pour pas plus de deux ans. (I am not fluent in French, but I have been speaking French for three years. I will take French for no more than 2 more years.)
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:56 am

Kelsey wrote:

No problem! Very Happy

Present tense:
Je suis (I am)
Tu es (You are)
Nous sommes (We are)

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:41 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Mad pc foulmouth fight

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:37 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Mad pc foulmouth fight

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:29 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Mad pc foulmouth fight

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:28 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Y!A Glitches...Again
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: