Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Y!A Glitches...Again

Go down 
+5
Zara Mikazuki
Magda
denizenofevil
BeautyBlitz
Louisa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:13 pm

Really, Denizen? I haven't tried that yet. Wow. Yahoo! Answers is losing it!!
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:07 pm

I think there's another glitch too. Sometimes when I give a thumbs up or thumbs down to an answer, it'll save but when I come back, no rating is there. I also noticed that at times, I can rate an answer more than once. I gave 2 thumbs up to the same answer... The error messages have been getting really annoying too.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:51 pm

Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 17 Painy10

Mad pc foulmouth fight

PS - Thank you again to Tourterelle for teaching me! lol! I will abuse it!! Muahahaha..
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 17 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:41 pm

I'm getting glitches too. I've gotten countless emails about the same 2 best answers in the past couple days. I've emailed them but they are hopefully, too busy fixing the glitches to respond. pc
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:34 pm

Y!A is at it again. What the hell is wrong with them?! I didn't receive my contacts' questions e-mails, and Y!A keeps sending me e-mails that I got Best Answer, but it's for the same BA! Over and over and over again. foulmouth foulmouth My inbox has already 22000+ e-mails (too lazy to delete the others) and Y!A is contributing to it! So for the meantime, I turned off my BA notification until this whole mess has been fixed.

Anyone else experiencing glitches? banana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Y!A Glitches...Again
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: