Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Y!A Glitches...Again

Go down 
+5
Zara Mikazuki
Magda
denizenofevil
BeautyBlitz
Louisa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:21 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 Painy10

Mad pc foulmouth fight

PS - Thank you again to Tourterelle for teaching me! lol! I will abuse it!! Muahahaha..

Du rien! (Translation: It's nothing)

I can totally tell you will abuse it!

I, too, shall talk in another language: Sie sie! Way sie me ni tong te? (Translation: Thank you! How did you know?) lol! lol!

Tu es une mal fille! (You are an evil girl!)

Ni sher che yang! (You are the same!) Twisted Evil

Oui, mais tu es très mal! (Yes, but you are very evil!)
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:08 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Mad pc foulmouth fight

PS - Thank you again to Tourterelle for teaching me! lol! I will abuse it!! Muahahaha..

I, too, shall talk in another language: Sie sie! Way sie me ni tong te? (Translation: Thank you! How did you know?) lol! lol!

Ni sher che yang! (You are the same!) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:07 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Hey, Zara, how's your Diamond game going?

Ah, Diamond. I've progressed quite a bit. I now have an Empoleon at lvl 48, a Staraptor at lvl 44, a Roselia at lvl 34, and quite a few lower than that. I have a Misdreavus at lvl 32, and I'm trying to raise it. I have 7 gym badges and I'm on my way to duel the Galactic Boss Cyrus for a second time at Mt. Coronet. I want to bring my Empoleon and Staraptor to lvl 50-something before, though. Are there a lot of trainers there?

The pokemon look amazing on Battle Revolution, although I wish that there was an adventure mode to that game. Some of those trainers are quite difficult, using the pokemon I have...I'll try again later on.

Arceus is just awesome. End of story.

I'm sure there are many trainers, but I had a guide book to help me so I skipped most of them. Oh, my gosh, Zara, you're an addict! Empoleon, Staraptor and Roselia are already that high?!?! Wow.

And you have Battle Revolution, too? Awesome. The graphics are so cool. I hate the part where you randomly pick the Pokemon you'll use. I'm not always lucky. No

I revisited my Emerald and trained Kyogre, Rayquaza, Groudon, Swampert and Gardevoir. Kyogre is now 91, Groudon 78, Rayquaza 86, Swampert 87, Gardevoir 42. I was so addicted at making them all 100. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:58 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Magda wrote:
You know, I have the opposite problem. I'm getting Best Answers, but I'm not being e-mailed at all.

Ah well. At least I get the points. hippie

I have the same problem as Magda. I would have never known that I got "best answer" if I hadn't logged in this morning and saw that I earned 13 points.

What happening to Y!A? Has anyone tried emailing them about the technical difficulties?

Mariah did, and they didn't respond. Probably too busy fixing this.

Yahoo! is falling apart. Emailing them does NOTHING. They take at least a month to get back to you at the earliest. (ck1 emailed them about a question of mine that got trolled back in October-- still nothing.) They are aware of the problem already. It does NOTHING to email them.

I don't think they even care.

Why would they? They've thousands of users in Answers alone. It's a big community, granted, but I think with all the money they make they can afford to keep it together. Right now they are literally falling to pieces for one of the following reasons:
1) An excess of users make Y!A burst at the seams, and the guys with the duct tape aren't moving fast enough to cover the new holes
2) A recent switch of systems (rumored) that was supposed to improve the service
3) The "updates" that they've recently tried to do, which may mean that they're trying to improve things, but many basic older services are falling in the process, and they can't back out now
4) Something unknown to anyone

I know this because I participate in Tiebusters and am often in the Y!A category of Y!A; this is all speculation. All we really know is that something is very wrong.

I don't buy into any of the rumors: I think it's simply #1. They have way too many users, and they can't keep up with them all, resulting in glitches like this.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:57 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
I'm probably about to jinx myself by saying this, but I have yet to experience any of these glitches.

...Did you just see the lightning? affraid

( lol! )

I love your humor! lol! lol!

Well, you're the first! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:55 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Mad pc foulmouth fight

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:51 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Magda wrote:
You know, I have the opposite problem. I'm getting Best Answers, but I'm not being e-mailed at all.

I have the same problem as Magda. I would have never known that I got "best answer" if I hadn't logged in this morning and saw that I earned 13 points.

What happening to Y!A? Has anyone tried emailing them about the technical difficulties?

Yahoo! is falling apart. Emailing them does NOTHING. They take at least a month to get back to you at the earliest. (ck1 emailed them about a question of mine that got trolled back in October-- still nothing.) They are aware of the problem already. It does NOTHING to email them.

Why would they? They've thousands of users in Answers alone. It's a big community, granted, but I think with all the money they make they can afford to keep it together. Right now they are literally falling to pieces for one of the following reasons:
1) An excess of users make Y!A burst at the seams, and the guys with the duct tape aren't moving fast enough to cover the new holes
2) A recent switch of systems (rumored) that was supposed to improve the service
3) The "updates" that they've recently tried to do, which may mean that they're trying to improve things, but many basic older services are falling in the process, and they can't back out now
4) Something unknown to anyone

I know this because I participate in Tiebusters and am often in the Y!A category of Y!A; this is all speculation. All we really know is that something is very wrong.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:40 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Magda wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:39 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Magda wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:29 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Ah, Diamond. I've progressed quite a bit. I now have an Empoleon at lvl 48, a Staraptor at lvl 44, a Roselia at lvl 34, and quite a few lower than that. I have a Misdreavus at lvl 32, and I'm trying to raise it. I have 7 gym badges and I'm on my way to duel the Galactic Boss Cyrus for a second time at Mt. Coronet. I want to bring my Empoleon and Staraptor to lvl 50-something before, though. Are there a lot of trainers there?

The pokemon look amazing on Battle Revolution, although I wish that there was an adventure mode to that game. Some of those trainers are quite difficult, using the pokemon I have...I'll try again later on.

Arceus is just awesome. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:15 pm

lol! We have the Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii and Arceus looks so good in TV! And the rest of the legendaries!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:13 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I seriously loved y'all's answer. Ohh..and if you haven't, answer my question too!

Wow. Is that gramatically correct "y'all's"? I mean y'all is a word, and 's means possessive. So y'all's should be right. What is your opinion on that?

I guess that would be correct. Not that y'all is exactly proper in itself, though. I've tried to stay away from using it too much.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:09 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I seriously loved y'all's answer. Ohh..and if you haven't, answer my question too!

Wow. Is that gramatically correct "y'all's"? I mean y'all is a word, and 's means possessive. So y'all's should be right. What is your opinion on that?

Well, Texans use those, right? Sandy from Spongebob uses it, so I'm not going to argue. Haha!

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:56 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I know this is off topic, but all you people with Y!A accounts should answer this question. I'd love to see your answers.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjPnDaEqPumEUCRy0k4aKLLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081228133128AA3zwOo&show=7#profile-info-J0sIWE3zaa

I couldn't resist answering it. But boy are they going to be angry. Sigh. This is a bit of a relapse for me.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:53 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I know this is off topic, but all you people with Y!A accounts should answer this question. I'd love to see your answers.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjPnDaEqPumEUCRy0k4aKLLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081228133128AA3zwOo&show=7#profile-info-J0sIWE3zaa

I answered that and your other question! Loved it!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:29 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
I'm probably about to jinx myself by saying this, but I have yet to experience any of these glitches.

( lol! )

I love your humor! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:29 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Magda wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:28 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Mad pc foulmouth fight

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:15 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Mad pc foulmouth fight

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:13 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Eh, Y!A always has one glitch or another. Rolling Eyes

"This too shall pass."
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:12 pm

( lol! )
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:13 pm

Magda wrote:

Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Y!A Glitches...Again
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: