Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Y!A Glitches...Again

Go down 
+5
Zara Mikazuki
Magda
denizenofevil
BeautyBlitz
Louisa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:49 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
So far, I note
>CQ
>Smileys
>Y!A complaints
>Random crap
>MORE SMILEYS!
>Incest? WTF?

lol! Twisted Evil jumping Consoling flower jocolor santa cherry albino bounce affraid rofl snowman head elephant flower1 bouncy pc clapping reindeer woooork sniff countcount banana starwars

You forgot the eyebrow confetti. I'm still a little confused as to how that came up.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:47 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Oh, Nicholle! You're now a "MASTER". YIPPEE!!!!

cheers cheers cheers

Whoo hoo! elephant clapping clapping bouncy victory thumbs joint flower1 mooorning huuuug newspaper ball1 gape book1
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:46 am

Oh, Nicholle! You're now a "MASTER". YIPPEE!!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:45 am

So far, I note
>CQ
>Smileys
>Y!A complaints
>Random crap
>MORE SMILEYS!
>Incest? WTF?

lol! Twisted Evil jumping Consoling flower jocolor santa cherry albino bounce affraid rofl snowman head elephant flower1 bouncy pc clapping reindeer woooork sniff countcount banana starwars
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:44 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
What the hell is going on here? Someone care to explain?

I think Tourterelle would do a better job. I kind of lost track...again!

You know, I really have no clue myself!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:43 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
But they do deserve coffee that's been piddled upon..

So does piddle mean pee? If so, who can we get to piddle in their coffee?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=piddle

Yup!

Do you think whoever made that Christian manga got those words from the Urban Dictionary? lol!

I don't know. Is the term "asshat" in Serenity?

Uh, I don't think so.

She does give someone the finger, and it covers it up with a box that says "Whoops! Can't show that in a Christan manga!"

Laughing lol!

Tourterelle, you don't know HOW MUCH YOU MADE ME LAUGH! I'm laugh-screaming at the laptop!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

I can just picture you there shrieking "HA!" and pounding on the keyboard laughing. Louisa, you are insane! lol! lol! lol! lol!

You are so good. That's what I did, except I pounded on the table. I won't ruin the laptop by breaking the keys.

You know what? A lot of people have told me that and I don't find it surprising anymore.

lol! lol! lol!

Wait, I can't stop laughing!!! Dammit, Tourterelle, and your awesome powers to always make me LOL!

*wiggles eyebrows seductively* brows brows brows It's what I do.

lol! lol! lol!

Oh, and I KNOW you don't find it surprising anymore; it's SO true, Dr. Phyllis! lol! Laughing Laughing

Seductively? Why are you trying to seduce Louisa? confused

lol!

lol! lol! lol! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Admit it, Tourterelle, you want me. Hah, I'm kidding, okay? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

PSHT! I can't help but think it's the other way AROUND.

I do have these fabulous choco-boobs that EVERYONE wants a piece of. brows brows

lol! lol! lol!

Hahaha!! You're right. I've made plans to take even a nibble out of those.

*stumbles away, clutching arms across chest* Ma-DAME! I assure you, these choco-boobs are RESERVED.

You should have called ahead and made reservations! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Who made reservations? Did you reserve it for your newly-reconciled daughter, Zara? I believe she has her own chocoboobs. And they're mini-sized! lol!

lol! Eww...incest. CHOCO-CEST!

lol! lol!

Haha! That's a drug I'd like to take, MASTER TOURTERELLE. Congratulations.

OOOH! You're right!

Yay! This calls for a celebratory round of SMILEYS!!

elephant clapping bouncy hippie cat jocolor banana starwars penguin reindeer2 victory roflmao

I'll soon be a Master, with enough of these random funny conversations. Woohoo!

Smileys, attack!
lol! jumping hippie elephant smurf rofl clapping flower1 bouncy countcount starwars banana doggie vampire

Whooo hoo! Very Happy Very Happy

Masters Louisa and Tourterelle. BOW!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:42 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

Do you think whoever made that Christian manga got those words from the Urban Dictionary? lol!

Uh, I don't think so.

She does give someone the finger, and it covers it up with a box that says "Whoops! Can't show that in a Christan manga!"

Laughing lol!

Tourterelle, you don't know HOW MUCH YOU MADE ME LAUGH! I'm laugh-screaming at the laptop!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

I can just picture you there shrieking "HA!" and pounding on the keyboard laughing. Louisa, you are insane! lol! lol! lol! lol!

You are so good. That's what I did, except I pounded on the table. I won't ruin the laptop by breaking the keys.

You know what? A lot of people have told me that and I don't find it surprising anymore.

lol! lol! lol!

Wait, I can't stop laughing!!! Dammit, Tourterelle, and your awesome powers to always make me LOL!

lol! lol! lol!

Oh, and I KNOW you don't find it surprising anymore; it's SO true, Dr. Phyllis! lol! Laughing Laughing

lol!

Well, darn it, Kelsey, but is there any OTHER way to wiggle eyebrows?

I can do it angrily, I think. *tries* Yup. Take that! I have a very expressive face, though, I've been told. You just can't match it. Cool

*wiggles eyebrows in astonishment* I can do that too! affraid

*wiggles eyebrows skeptically* Oh, really? lol!

*raises one eyebrow* Really.

I'm so scared. *raises eyebrows to high heaven; rolls eyes* When will my Christian manga arrive? I still can't get over the lol-fest I had. I busted my life savings for those! lol!

*plucks off each eyebrow hair and sprinkles them like confetti* Well worth it!

( lol! lol! Do NOT ask me where the eyebrow confetti idea came from! lol! lol! lol! )

Jeez, you're so funny without trying!! ***Another lol-fest***

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Just see me plucking one by one..."ow," "ow," "HOLY HELL THAT HURTS!," "ow,"...YAY CONFETTI!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:42 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

I think Tourterelle would do a better job. I kind of lost track...again!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:41 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

Uh, I don't think so.

Laughing lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

I can do it angrily, I think. *tries* Yup. Take that! I have a very expressive face, though, I've been told. You just can't match it. Cool

I'm so scared. *raises eyebrows to high heaven; rolls eyes* When will my Christian manga arrive? I still can't get over the lol-fest I had. I busted my life savings for those! lol!

( lol! lol! Do NOT ask me where the eyebrow confetti idea came from! lol! lol! lol! )

Jeez, you're so funny without trying!! ***Another lol-fest***
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:40 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

Uh, I don't think so.

Laughing lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

I do have these fabulous choco-boobs that EVERYONE wants a piece of. brows brows

lol! lol! lol!

*stumbles away, clutching arms across chest* Ma-DAME! I assure you, these choco-boobs are RESERVED.

Who made reservations? Did you reserve it for your newly-reconciled daughter, Zara? I believe she has her own chocoboobs. And they're mini-sized! lol!

lol! lol!

OOOH! You're right!

elephant clapping bouncy hippie cat jocolor banana starwars penguin reindeer2 victory roflmao

I'll soon be a Master, with enough of these random funny conversations. Woohoo!

Smileys, attack!
lol! jumping hippie elephant smurf rofl clapping flower1 bouncy countcount starwars banana doggie vampire
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:40 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:39 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

Uh, I don't think so.

Laughing lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:38 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

Uh, I don't think so.

Laughing lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:38 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

Uh, I don't think so.

Laughing lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol!

OOOH! You're right!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:31 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

Uh, I don't think so.

Laughing lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:31 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

Uh, I don't think so.

Laughing lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:29 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

Uh, I don't think so.

Laughing lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:29 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

Uh, I don't think so.

Laughing lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:28 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

Uh, I don't think so.

Laughing lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:22 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

Uh, I don't think so.

Laughing lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:21 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

Uh, I don't think so.

Laughing lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:20 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

Uh, I don't think so.

Laughing lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:19 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

Uh, I don't think so.

Laughing lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:18 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

No. They're just naturally cool. They don't need a dictionary to tell them what "chipper" and "skoochie" mean.

They don't need a dictionary because they invented those words. Heck, they invented COOL. Cool

lol!

I know. I'm so uncool and...OLD! I'm old-school. Bah.

Buy the Christan manga, and it will MAKE you cool.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Buy it. Buuuuuuyyyyy itttttt... Shocked

*in a trance*

WHERE. CAN. I. BUY. THE. CHRISTIAN. MANGA.

UHHHHHHHH...

Well, you might want to wipe that "UHHHHHHHHH" drool off your chin first, then we can go buy it together! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

We'reeeeeeeeeeeee.....

*wipes it off, still in trance*

THAT. SOUNDS. LIKE. A. GOOD. IDEA.

CHRISTIAN. MANGAS. ARE. SO. COOL.

Yes, yes they are. Come along now, dearie.

How many would you like to purchase? We have 100 copies of Serenity Harper in stock, at $100,000 a piece. Do you want them all? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

*crashes the bank, shoots all the patrons, then gets life savings*

I. WILL. TAKE. THEM. ALL.

Ka-ching! $$$$$
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:18 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:
Jane wrote:
denizenofevil wrote:

Yup!

Uh, I don't think so.

Laughing lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

lol!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Y!A Glitches...Again
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: