Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Y!A Glitches...Again

Go down 
+5
Zara Mikazuki
Magda
denizenofevil
BeautyBlitz
Louisa
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Smile

Good morning, all!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:27 am

Wait, so I'm all alone?! MEHHHHH!
Maybe this means that I'll go to bed tonight. I never really did last night. I just laid down in the chair (it's an armchair with ottoman, not a computer-chair) and tried to sleep when my mom told me to go to bed. She wasn't happy to find me up with the computer at a quarter till six a.m., having never gone to bed.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:18 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Stupid force! I can't seem to get out of LC.

Oh, well. I wanted to see how you guys were getting along. Smile

Yay, you're back!

I was worried everybody was off to bed; it's only 10:00 here. Very Happy

So how is it so far, if you don't mind summarizing? I was too lazy to check out your progresses because it's me without a mouse. Sad It's pretty hard to scroll down and up because there are so many posts.

I know what you mean.

No worries, I'll summarize; it's no longer satire, by the way.

Characters:
Arabelle Marsh, who is has above shoulder-length black hair with purple highlights and bangs. Her eyes are blue
Saul Marsh, who has hair black like Arabelle's, but has haunting gray eyes. Arabelle's twin.
Pearl, who has long blond wavy hair and green eyes. She is vain, but tries not to show it.
Gus, who has brown eyes, light brown curls that fall JUST past her shoulders. She wears indie clothing and her signature glasses: big square, vintage ones that are a bright color. She is cocky and determined to prove herself.

Saul has three close minions, one of whom is a girl. I came up with a few names: Lucy Reed, Tessa Quinn, or Anya Shaw. Which do you like best? Also, what color do you think Gus' glasses should be? I was thinking a grassy green would work well.

Oh, and in the beginning, she's 16-17 years old, and she's had flashbacks of her twin brother her entire life, only she doesn't know he's her twin brother. The story starts with one of these during class, but her friend Pearl snaps her out of it.

Truthfully, this is more like a story than a manga. lol!

I like Lucy Reed and Anya Shaw, but Anya Shaw is more unusual. Green is fine. It matches. Smile

Thanks for summarizing, Nicholle. I have to get my butt out of the computer chair because it's been there for the last 8 hours. Good night! huuuug I'm not coming back this time!!

See you tomorrow. banana

Wow, has it really been that long? That means my butt's been there 8 hours too! affraid

I think I'll go to bed, also. Goodnight! huuuug
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:16 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Yay, you're back!

So how is it so far, if you don't mind summarizing? I was too lazy to check out your progresses because it's me without a mouse. Sad It's pretty hard to scroll down and up because there are so many posts.

I know what you mean.

Characters:
Arabelle Marsh, who is has above shoulder-length black hair with purple highlights and bangs. Her eyes are blue
Saul Marsh, who has hair black like Arabelle's, but has haunting gray eyes. Arabelle's twin.
Pearl, who has long blond wavy hair and green eyes. She is vain, but tries not to show it.
Gus, who has brown eyes, light brown curls that fall JUST past her shoulders. She wears indie clothing and her signature glasses: big square, vintage ones that are a bright color. She is cocky and determined to prove herself.

Saul has three close minions, one of whom is a girl. I came up with a few names: Lucy Reed, Tessa Quinn, or Anya Shaw. Which do you like best? Also, what color do you think Gus' glasses should be? I was thinking a grassy green would work well.

Oh, and in the beginning, she's 16-17 years old, and she's had flashbacks of her twin brother her entire life, only she doesn't know he's her twin brother. The story starts with one of these during class, but her friend Pearl snaps her out of it.

Truthfully, this is more like a story than a manga. lol!

I like Lucy Reed and Anya Shaw, but Anya Shaw is more unusual. Green is fine. It matches. Smile

Thanks for summarizing, Nicholle. I have to get my butt out of the computer chair because it's been there for the last 8 hours. Good night! huuuug I'm not coming back this time!!

See you tomorrow. banana
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:14 am

You know, we should probably come up with a title too.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:01 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Yay, you're back!

I know what you mean.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:00 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Yay, you're back!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:59 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Yay, you're back!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:57 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:56 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Sure, let's make Gus cocky.

Perhaps, Saul has three childhood friends who are his real partners--I think one of these three should be female. The others are male.

Any good "bad girl" or "bad guy" names?

Also, this is getting into the plot, what is Saul's main goal? What is this power he is trying to tame? Is he trying to take over, become the most powerful man ever, or both. Is there magic involved? What is his flaw, that ultimately undermines him?

Three partners sounds good- how about the girl is named Tessa _____?

I'm not sure what Saul's goal is: perhaps the Marsh family got rid of him and kept Arabelle, and he now wants revenge and to take over something?

Also, are we still doing this as satire, or not?

Hmm...I'm not sure. Do you think this would make a good satire? Or do you genuinely want to create something awesome and serious?

I think it would be fun to be serious, but I'll do whichever the group wants. noidea

Okay, then. Let's make it serious. Now that we have the major characters down, let's work on the plot. How does the story start out? Are we going to start at the very beginning, or have Arabelle be a teen, then flashback for some time, then come back to the present for the rest?

Let's begin with Arabelle as a teenager, yes. How about 16-17 years old, because that seems to be right around everyone's age?

Just throwing this out there: Perhaps she sees something that makes her remember her brother, and we learn she's been having these memories her entire life; of a boy with hallow eyes and black hair, who she should know, but doesn't. Her parents deny knowing anything about him. Maybe she has a flashback, then snaps out of it in school with Pearl and Gus .

I like that idea, how she's living a normal life with these random "Twilight-Zone" moments where she sees her brother. So, the first panel would be her in school, maybe in class. Some things are taking place around her and she begins to think about her brother--who she doesn't identify. I think Pearl should break the "dream", with her screaming at some random person...

Oh...this sounds interesting. I'm going to sign off now, Nicholle, but I'll be back tomorrow. I wonder if anyone else will join us...

Good night, Nicholle... Sleep

Good idea: Pearl should snap her out of it.

Good night, Zara! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:53 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Perhaps, Saul has three childhood friends who are his real partners--I think one of these three should be female. The others are male.

Also, this is getting into the plot, what is Saul's main goal? What is this power he is trying to tame? Is he trying to take over, become the most powerful man ever, or both. Is there magic involved? What is his flaw, that ultimately undermines him?

I'm not sure what Saul's goal is: perhaps the Marsh family got rid of him and kept Arabelle, and he now wants revenge and to take over something?

Hmm...I'm not sure. Do you think this would make a good satire? Or do you genuinely want to create something awesome and serious?

I think it would be fun to be serious, but I'll do whichever the group wants. noidea

Okay, then. Let's make it serious. Now that we have the major characters down, let's work on the plot. How does the story start out? Are we going to start at the very beginning, or have Arabelle be a teen, then flashback for some time, then come back to the present for the rest?

Let's begin with Arabelle as a teenager, yes. How about 16-17 years old, because that seems to be right around everyone's age?

Just throwing this out there: Perhaps she sees something that makes her remember her brother, and we learn she's been having these memories her entire life; of a boy with hallow eyes and black hair, who she should know, but doesn't. Her parents deny knowing anything about him. Maybe she has a flashback, then snaps out of it in school with Pearl and Gus .

I like that idea, how she's living a normal life with these random "Twilight-Zone" moments where she sees her brother. So, the first panel would be her in school, maybe in class. Some things are taking place around her and she begins to think about her brother--who she doesn't identify. I think Pearl should break the "dream", with her screaming at some random person...

Oh...this sounds interesting. I'm going to sign off now, Nicholle, but I'll be back tomorrow. I wonder if anyone else will join us...

Good night, Nicholle... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:46 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:43 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:39 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:36 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:34 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Three partners sounds good- how about the girl is named Tessa Quinn, or Wynn Seaver, or Lucy Reed, or Anya Shaw?

Last edited by Tourterelle on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:30 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Okay, tell me what you guys think of this. Also, any personality ideas? I thought Pearl could be vain, for starters.

Pearl: Golden waves falling past her shoulders, and green eyes.

Gus: Brown eyes, light brown curls that fall JUST past her shoulders. Wears indie clothing and her signature glasses: big round, vintage ones.

I thought her glasses could look like this, only perhaps in a very bright color:
Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 2_510

Any other personality flaws/traits you guys can think of for Arabelle's best friends?

Very Happy

Well, maybe Gus is a know-it-all. Perhaps she thinks too logically and practically.

Any ideas for the minions?

Eh, I didn't really picture her like that. Maybe she's too cocky for her own good, and she wants to prove herself all the time. Or does that clash too much with Pearl's vanity?

As for the minions, how about Saul has just a few REAL partners in crime, then some mindless followers?

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:20 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Okay, tell me what you guys think of this. Also, any personality ideas? I thought Pearl could be vain, for starters.

Gus: Brown eyes, light brown curls that fall JUST past her shoulders. Wears indie clothing and her signature glasses: big round, vintage ones.

I thought her glasses could look like this, only perhaps in a very bright color:

Any other personality flaws/traits you guys can think of for Arabelle's best friends?

Very Happy

Well, maybe Gus is a know-it-all. Perhaps she thinks too logically and practically.

Eh, I didn't really picture her like that. Maybe she's too cocky for her own good, and she wants to prove herself all the time. Or does that clash too much with Pearl's vanity?

As for the minions, how about Saul has just a few REAL partners in crime, then some mindless followers?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:18 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:13 am

Tourterelle wrote:

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:10 am

So far, we have

Saul Marsh, who has hair black like Arabelle's, but has haunting grey eyes.
Pearl, who has long blonde wavy hair and green eyes. She is vain.
Gus, who has brown eyes, light brown curls that fall JUST past her shoulders. She wears indie clothing and her signature glasses: big round, vintage ones.

Any ideas for Saul's friends, aka minions?

Last edited by Zara Sahana 007 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:09 am

It's hard keeping up with you guys... lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:09 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Aw, Nicholle, I want to name a character too...let's share, though.

basic, BASIC, (and cheesy and ripped from several places) plot:
There is this girl named Mary (this name is here for plot-sake, you can tell me what the names are later) who is quiet and shy. She goes to a camp, where she meets her long lost twin brother named John. There, she finds out that it is her destiny to fight the forces of evil who, lo and behold, are led by her brother.

Any changes or additions are welcome, of course. Is this supposed to be a parody, or what?

Okay, sounds good. How about we each name a character, then? Very Happy

Let's avoid making it anything to do with religion though: that way, we can freely run wild without insulting anybody.

Not really a parody: maybe a parody of Serenity's cheesiness!

Okay, you can name either of the two leads. Obviously, there will be a family, "John's" minions, a friend or two of Mary's, some kind of greater spirit...maybe John is trying to take over some spirit, so that he can take over the world...

By the way, we plan here, we write there, in another thread. Sound okay?

Very Happy That all works!

Yes, let's plan here and make another thread for everything else. What are we going to do for art, though? Or is this a story, not manga?

Well, couldn't we draw on something else, then use screen print to bring it here? Or scan it maybe? By the way, I can't draw for my life...so I'll be entirely in on the story...

If everyone here has a scanner, then we could draw it in real life.

Personally, I'm not a talented artist either, but that's half the fun, right? It'll be great to have our different drawings, no matter how bad they are. Zara, you have to draw too!

Unfortunately, when it comes to art I am limited to stick figures and smiley faces.

That's totally okay Jane! I'm limited to that too! Are there any artists on here?

By the way, I definitely want to rename Mary "Arabelle". Does it sound cheesy enough?

lol! It works! How about Marsh for their last name? Marsh or Angus?

Arabelle Marsh. I love it. So what does she look like? I think she should be a shy redhead, who is kind, but way too quiet. What would be her flaw?

What are you going to name Arabelle's friend(s) and brother?

Eh, how about black hair instead? Her flaw...I'd have to think about that.

Her best friends are named Pearl Edwin and Augusta "Gus" Gilbert.

Do you guys have any ideas for her brother? Lee Marsh, Niles Marsh, Quinn Marsh, Saul Marsh, Winston Marsh...?

I kind of like Saul Marsh!

Oh...can she be black-haired with purple highlights? I know it doesn't fit a shy girl, but there's the beauty!

Of course she can! And can she have shoulder length hair with bangs? Very Happy

Side-bangs?

Oh yes. So Arabelle Marsh has shoulder length-black hair, purple highlights, and side bangs. What does the rest of her look like? What does her brother look like? Have we settled on a name for him, yet? I actually like Saul Marsh!

Side bangs? Or straight bangs? Let's make her hair an inch above her shoulders too. Very Happy

Oh, and I'm glad you like Saul Marsh; I do also! Are the names Pearl Edwin and Augusta "Gus" Gilbert okay?

Let's give her brother black hair too (runs in the family), with gray, haunting eyes.

Not to be Johnny Raincloud, but is this still a Christian manga? Saul is a Christian name, of course. How is it Christian? Is it teaching about Christianity, or is it just clean? Because if it's just clean and not actually Christian, then I'd appreciate it being called a "clean manga" rather than a "Christian manga." There are plenty of other religions that support using clean language and the like.

At this point, I think we abandoned religion all together. Now, we are just making our own original manga. Care to join?

Hey, are we still making this satire?

Because I just have to say, it might be fun to be serious about this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:08 am

Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Jane wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Soo... Do any of y'all play the Sims at all?

I love the Sims! Do you play the original or Sims 2?

I have them both for PS2, but not for PC. That's why I was asking. I want to buy the PC, but I don't know which. Regular Sims 2, Sims 2 Deluxe, or Sims 2 Double Deluxe. I don't want to buy expansion packs because the Sims 3 comes out in February for the PC, but I want to try Sims 2 first to familiarize myself with the game on PC rather than just PS2.

I'd say buy the Double Deluxe. I think it has Nightlife and University, right? The more the merrier. I'm still deciding if I'll buy Sims 3. The graphics are so real that it's creeping me out.

I think that it has Nightlife and Celebration, plus better graphics because it came out this year.
I think I'll ask for the Sims 3 PC for my birthday. I heard that it takes a lot of memory.
Should I keep the files on my jump drive?

I'm not sure. My brother always installs the games so I don't know about those drive stuff. Laughing

Oh, well thanks for making me feel like a techgeek.
Anyway, I was going to do an instant online download, but it was sixteen more dollars than it would be if I had the patience to wait to go to Best Buy tomorrow. My mom's going to take me to buy Double Deluxe. I just hope that it's not sold out! I will be angry if it is! And then I'll just pay the extra sixteen and download it off of the EA site.

Sorry, but I don't think you're a techgeek. At least not a geek geek.

Ooh, buying anything Sims-related always makes me giddy! I hope it's not sold out, for your sake. It'd be such a waste to spend $16.

I need to curb my addicted to Sims... lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:08 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Aw, Nicholle, I want to name a character too...let's share, though.

basic, BASIC, (and cheesy and ripped from several places) plot:
There is this girl named Mary (this name is here for plot-sake, you can tell me what the names are later) who is quiet and shy. She goes to a camp, where she meets her long lost twin brother named John. There, she finds out that it is her destiny to fight the forces of evil who, lo and behold, are led by her brother.

Any changes or additions are welcome, of course. Is this supposed to be a parody, or what?

Okay, sounds good. How about we each name a character, then? Very Happy

Let's avoid making it anything to do with religion though: that way, we can freely run wild without insulting anybody.

Not really a parody: maybe a parody of Serenity's cheesiness!

Okay, you can name either of the two leads. Obviously, there will be a family, "John's" minions, a friend or two of Mary's, some kind of greater spirit...maybe John is trying to take over some spirit, so that he can take over the world...

By the way, we plan here, we write there, in another thread. Sound okay?

Very Happy That all works!

Yes, let's plan here and make another thread for everything else. What are we going to do for art, though? Or is this a story, not manga?

Well, couldn't we draw on something else, then use screen print to bring it here? Or scan it maybe? By the way, I can't draw for my life...so I'll be entirely in on the story...

If everyone here has a scanner, then we could draw it in real life.

Personally, I'm not a talented artist either, but that's half the fun, right? It'll be great to have our different drawings, no matter how bad they are. Zara, you have to draw too!

Unfortunately, when it comes to art I am limited to stick figures and smiley faces.

That's totally okay Jane! I'm limited to that too! Are there any artists on here?

By the way, I definitely want to rename Mary "Arabelle". Does it sound cheesy enough?

lol! It works! How about Marsh for their last name? Marsh or Angus?

Arabelle Marsh. I love it. So what does she look like? I think she should be a shy redhead, who is kind, but way too quiet. What would be her flaw?

What are you going to name Arabelle's friend(s) and brother?

Eh, how about black hair instead? Her flaw...I'd have to think about that.

Her best friends are named Pearl Edwin and Augusta "Gus" Gilbert.

Do you guys have any ideas for her brother? Lee Marsh, Niles Marsh, Quinn Marsh, Saul Marsh, Winston Marsh...?

I kind of like Saul Marsh!

Oh...can she be black-haired with purple highlights? I know it doesn't fit a shy girl, but there's the beauty!

Of course she can! And can she have shoulder length hair with bangs? Very Happy

Side-bangs?

Oh yes. So Arabelle Marsh has shoulder length-black hair, purple highlights, and side bangs. What does the rest of her look like? What does her brother look like? Have we settled on a name for him, yet? I actually like Saul Marsh!

Side bangs? Or straight bangs? Let's make her hair an inch above her shoulders too. Very Happy

Oh, and I'm glad you like Saul Marsh; I do also! Are the names Pearl Edwin and Augusta "Gus" Gilbert okay?

Let's give her brother black hair too (runs in the family), with gray, haunting eyes.

Not to be Johnny Raincloud, but is this still a Christian manga? Saul is a Christian name, of course. How is it Christian? Is it teaching about Christianity, or is it just clean? Because if it's just clean and not actually Christian, then I'd appreciate it being called a "clean manga" rather than a "Christian manga." There are plenty of other religions that support using clean language and the like.

At this point, I think we abandoned religion all together. Now, we are just making our own original manga. Care to join?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y!A Glitches...Again   Y!A Glitches...Again - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Y!A Glitches...Again
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: