Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can

Go down 
+4
Kelsey
Laura
Tourterelle
denizenofevil
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:28 am

Onto Part 2, shall we?
I'm not sure if I can still finish. The cheesiness is getting me! *gag* lol!

ANYWAYS....

Quote :
As she stood at the edge of the tall cliff overlooking the endless sea, Arisa felt the gentle zephyr play with her hair and brush by her soft face. As she stood there, contemplating the scene, she felt a pair of strong, muscular arms wrap themselves around her. She felt her hair being brushed aside and a pair of lips on her neck. Arisa's heart beat suddenly started accelerating and she turned around slowly. Amir stood before her, his fierce endless blue eyes, penetrating into her own soft hazel ones.
"How many times must I tell you to not get into any trouble?" He asked, his baritone voice ringing through the air. Arisa felt her heart accelerating. She still could not understand how this perfect man could love her.
"I don't deserve to have him. I'm just being selfish." Arisa though and then turned to leave. After taking a few steps, though, she felt her davani slipping from her shoulder. She glanced back and saw Amir holding the other end of the red davani in his hands. He pulled on the davani, pulling her back towards him.

Amir gently tugged on the end and pulled her back towards him. Arisa soon found herself in his tight embrace. She could feel his hands playing gently with her hair. He pulled her face towards his own and passionately pressed his lips onto her own, all while keeping his blue-eyes penetrating into her soft hazel ones. Yet, through this meeting of lips, Arisa began to feel slightly different. She was not sure why her heartbeat exceeded the velocity of the wind brushing by them, and smoothly gliding across the ocean. Yet, through his kiss, she began to finally come to realize something: this man wanted her. All to himself. He held onto her, so that she would always be with him, for eternity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eternity? Really? *GAG*
Nope. No can do. Zara be gagging again. Zara be needing calculus problems and world geography maps to cure her. There'll be a Part 3, apparently. And hopefully Zara can return with thesaurus to abuse, preferably the infamous Meyer-thesaurus! Razz
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 3 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Just to finish my games thread conquest, I shall attempt to write something cheesy and romancy.

Sorel ran through the thick forest, tears streamind down her face. How could he do this? She thought. Just three days after he'd professed his undying love she'd seen him, with her own baby blue eyes, kissing her best friend Constance.

She heard him in the distance screaming her name, trying desperately to catch up. She wanted to wait for him so she could give him a peice of her mind but she couldn't face him just yet. He called her name again, distracting her and causing her to trip over a large tree root. Seconds later Ethan was standing over her.

"Sorel, it's not what you think."
"You were kissing Constance, what am I supposed to think."
"Constance was kissing me. She must have saw you coming and the next thing I know she's kissing me. It was only when I heard the door slam that I realized that you saw her kiss me."
"You expect me to believe that?"
"I expect you to believe that I love you." Ethan scooped Sorel up in his arms and held her close. "You're my everything babe, you've got to know that."
"How can I trust you?"
"Trust this." Ethan leaned in and kissed her sweet ruby lips and knew that Sorel would be his forever.

There it is...the crappiest and cheesiest drivel I could produce.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:11 pm

lol! Nice, Mariah.

"Her sweet ruby lips." Razz
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:06 pm

I like that, Mariah!

Gosh. I'm going to have SO much fun finishing up part 3 Very Happy

I'm still debating whether I should leave it at a kiss or to continue through sex. Sheesh...lol!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I like that, Mariah!

Gosh. I'm going to have SO much fun finishing up part 3 Very Happy

I'm still debating whether I should leave it at a kiss or to continue through sex. Sheesh...lol!

You call THAT a contribution to the game?? Evil or Very Mad

If you can do that, so can I, can't I? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:48 pm

At least I WROTE an erotica up to the passionate kissing. YOU DID NOTHING!!!!

I know you're secretly waiting for me to get to the sexual part, Laura! lol!

Because I plan on being a bit more explicit there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 3 1st_place

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:55 am

She'd never actually spoken to Eric, but she'd often dreamed of what it would be like to have his strong arms around her, holding her tight against his rock hard body. Her friends joked that she should pretend to drown, just so he could go rescue her. Until today, that was beneath her. For some reason, something inside snapped and she knew she had to meet him.

Swimming out far enough to look convincing she started to pretend. She tried to keep from smiling as Eric swam toward her, swiftly and powerfully. He grabbed her in his arms and swam her back to shore.

Laying on the wet sand, Amethyst looked up into Erics eyes and knew she could get lost in the oceanic blue forever.

"Are you allright? You gave me quite a scare."

Suddenly, an attack of conscience hit Amethyst.
"I'm fine, I wasn't really drowning. I just wanted a reason to talk to you, to be held in your arms."

"That's amazing, I feel the same way." He scooped her closer to him and just like she'd always imagined, he pressed her body up against his. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You are more beautiful than any sunrise or sunset. I must have you for my own, forever. Marry me."

"Yes, I'll marry you!"

Eric brushed the hair gently away with one hand as he leaned in for a kiss. Their lips crashed together like the waves in the ocean. And just like the tide rises, so did his........

Sorry folks, I'm stopping right there!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:02 pm

HEY! lol!

Nice, Mariah!

Be warned. I'm going to finish this once my March Break begins. Basically, next week. So watch out. Ha ha ha...Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:19 am

If you sustain the gag reflex, you might actually find this funny:

"Derek?" the question was shy, hesitant. Lauren stepped out of the trees, her angelic face made mysterious by the light of the moon.
"Lauren!" he smiled, transforming his face into a godlike sight that made Lauren's pulse uneven. She stepped quietly across the leaves, but abandoning dignity, threw herself into his arms.
"Oh Derek! I missed you!"
"Shh, it's alright. We're together now. There's nothing to be afraid of." He gently lowered his face, and the sensation of his lips on hers sent Lauren to the moon and back. She sighed in satisfaction, and pressed her body closer.
"Don't rush, angel-mine, we have all night." Derek laughed quietly. But his heart refused to wait. He swooped down and picked her up, ignoring her giggling protestations. Sweeping her hair out of her blushing face, he kissed her maroon lips again before setting off.
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:32 am

Her heart stopped as the all too familiar face came into view. Looking just as gorgeous as he did three years ago, Miguel walked into the room and back into her life.

"Brittanica, how lovely to see you again." His voice was filled with sincerity.
"What are you doing here Miguel?" Her eyes shifted around, hoping her fiancee wouldn't show up just then.
"I've come to see you. I had to see you one last time before you were married." When their gazes met, their eyes danced.
"Why? Why did you have to come see me? I'll be married in less than a week." Brittanice rose and crossed the living room, narrowly avoiding knocking a lamp over. She crossed her arms in front of her to hide the fact she was shaking.
"Because my love for you burns hotter than the fire of a thousand suns. I can't eat or sleep. I need you in my life Brittanica. You're in my soul, my heart and my mind, but not my life. I may as well die if you refuse me again. Death is better than a life without your love."
"Why are you saying all this?"
"Because it's true my love and you feel it still, I know you do. Call off your wedding and come back to my kingdom with me. We'll marry and you'll live the life a queen such as yourself richly deserves."
"What about Gerard?"
"Your fiancee is a shmuck. I am a real man."
Brittanica looked at Miguel once more and felt a smile growing on her face no matter how she tried to suppress it. With three steps she was across the room and in the arms of Miguel, the man her heart had really belonged to all this time. Miguel was right, Gerard was a shmuck.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:14 am

I swear, once I graduate, I'm going to inundate this thread for 3 days! lol!

It's just way too much fun! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3