Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can

Go down 
+4
Kelsey
Laura
Tourterelle
denizenofevil
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:49 am

How would you help Louisa to kidnap me?

C'mon, now. That's just silly. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:13 am

Tourterelle wrote:
How would you help Louisa to kidnap me?

C'mon, now. That's just silly. Razz

Err...work as her assistant/engineer/manager/secretary for the whole operation? lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:59 am

Ooh, let me try to get into this cheesy romance business!

Her soft, blond curls framed her heart-shaped face beautifully. I do not think I have seen her this pulchritudinous even after 2 days of being with her. She walked elegantly towards me until I can no longer resist her radiant air.
"Marianna, you are my life, my absolute everything. I cannot live without you. Every day, I must have you or else I'm not complete. I am like a pot addict who cannot survive without his pot. I am like Bill Gates who cannot bear to be away from his computer. You are both, my angel. You are my pot and computer." I kissed her smooth, buttery hand and felt my skin tingle.
"Johnny, I did not know what life was without you. It must have been very despondent, then." She smiled that perfect smile I yearn to see every second of the day. I want her to keep smiling, always.
"I will protect you with all my heart. Even if it means giving up my life, I'll..."
"Hush, my love, and let's not dwell on sad futures. The world is our oyster. Together, we can take on whatever doors open for us. Together."
And then we kissed so passionately that if the building was falling on us, I wouldn't even notice. Dying with Marianna would be heaven.

---

*dies* Gag me with a spoon. That was horrible!
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:16 pm

Louisa Seraphina wrote:

Her soft, blond curls framed her heart-shaped face beautifully. I do not think I have seen her this pulchritudinous even after 2 days of being with her. She walked elegantly towards me until I can no longer resist her radiant air.
"Marianna, you are my life, my absolute everything. I cannot live without you. Every day, I must have you or else I'm not complete. I am like a pot addict who cannot survive without his pot. I am like Bill Gates who cannot bear to be away from his computer. You are both, my angel. You are my pot and computer." I kissed her smooth, buttery hand and felt my skin tingle.
"Johnny, I did not know what life was without you. It must have been very despondent, then." She smiled that perfect smile I yearn to see every second of the day. I want her to keep smiling, always.
"I will protect you with all my heart. Even if it means giving up my life, I'll..."
"Hush, my love, and let's not dwell on sad futures. The world is our oyster. Together, we can take on whatever doors open for us. Together."
And then we kissed so passionately that if the building was falling on us, I wouldn't even notice. Dying with Marianna would be heaven.

---

pulchritudinous? That's a mouthful!

It wasn't horrible, it was cheesy. that was the point. I loved the "world is our oyster line." That one oozes cheese! Bravo! cheers
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:19 pm

LOL, thanks! I can't take cheesiness and it's a wonder that I was able to come up with that. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Louisa Seraphina wrote:

---

Nice! lol!

I'm not sure whose is more cheesy, though...it's a close call!

By the way, will you hire me as your assistant/engineer/manager/secretary for *Operation Kidnap Nicholle*? lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:31 pm

I already have a secretary, so you be the other three! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Louisa Seraphina wrote:

YAY! I'm hired! bouncy

So when shall be embark on our kidnap-Nicholle plan, eh? lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:51 pm

Zara Archana wrote:
Louisa Seraphina wrote:

YAY! I'm hired! bouncy

After my exams, which is on Tuesday. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:57 pm

Louisa Seraphina wrote:
Zara Archana wrote:
Louisa Seraphina wrote:

YAY! I'm hired! bouncy

You betcha, girl! I'll be there! Oh goody gumdrops!

Do we even have a plan? lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:06 am

Zara Archana wrote:
Louisa Seraphina wrote:
Zara Archana wrote:
Louisa Seraphina wrote:

YAY! I'm hired! bouncy

No, not really. We'll go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:11 am

Louisa Seraphina wrote:
Zara Archana wrote:
Louisa Seraphina wrote:
Zara Archana wrote:
Louisa Seraphina wrote:

YAY! I'm hired! bouncy

No, not really. We'll go with the flow.

Sounds like a plan to me! lol!
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 1st_place

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:41 pm

I need a train smilie, so every time you guys derail a thread I can taunt you with it!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 TrainWreck1

lol!
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Tourterelle wrote:

lol!

WHERE did you get that! We need Laura to get that smiley for us!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Tourterelle wrote:

lol!

NICE! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:04 am

Rodent wrote:
I need a train smilie, so every time you guys derail a thread I can taunt you with it!

lol!

FINE. Since I was the one who got off-topic, I'll get back on-topic. Happy?

Just as a little background.

In this passage, the female is wearing a davani. It is much like a sari, but there are three pieces: blouse, skirt, and the scarf tha wraps around. It's more comfortable then a sari, so it is basically day-to-day clothing. Of course, it looks elegant, nonetheless. In fact, I think my mom has a ton of davanis from when she was in her late teens, early 20s. This summer, I really want to get a picture of me in a davani (or sari) done. And I'll be sure to post it here on the LC...but I digress.

The names I use in the passage are both Arabic: Arisa and Amir. Arisa is the female and Amir is the male. I don't know what it is with me and Arabic names. Heck, my pseudonym of Zara is also Arabic! I digress again. If you can't determine by the end who's the male and who's the female, then you must be the most pathetic creature on the face of the Earth! lol!

FINE! On with the uber-cheesy passage:

As she stood at the edge of the tall cliff overlooking the endless sea, Arisa felt the gentle zephyr play with her hair and brush by her soft face. As she stood there, contemplating the scene, she felt a pair of strong, muscular arms wrap themselves around her. She felt her hair being brushed aside and a pair of lips on her neck. Arisa's heart beat suddenly started accelerating and she turned around slowly. Amir stood before her, his fierce endless blue eyes, penetrating into her own soft hazel ones.
"How many times must I tell you to not get into any trouble?" He asked, his baritone voice ringing through the air. Arisa felt her heart accelerating. She still could not understand how this perfect man could love her.
"I don't deserve to have him. I'm just being selfish." Arisa though and then turned to leave. After taking a few steps, though, she felt her davani slipping from her shoulder. She glanced back and saw Amir holding the other end of the red davani in his hands. He pulled on the davani, pulling her back towards him.

Nope. Can't finish this in one sitting. I tried to include every cliche possible, eh....it's making me sick! AH!

I'll try again later. This better suffice for now. I'll go further later.

Happy, Mariah? YOU BETTER BE. lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:08 am

Tourterelle wrote:

lol!

What the fuck?

It's bloody perfect! clapping
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Louisa Seraphina wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol!

What the fuck?

I know! The train is totally awesome!

By the way, Louisa, which one of my passages is cheesier? (Note, I'm not done with the second one, as I've mentioned)
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:26 am

Zara Jyothika wrote:
Louisa Seraphina wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol!

What the fuck?

By the way, Louisa, which one of my passages is cheesier? (Note, I'm not done with the second one, as I've mentioned)

I liked the first one. The second could be better if you lengthened it.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Louisa Seraphina wrote:
Zara Jyothika wrote:
Louisa Seraphina wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol!

What the fuck?

Louisa, Louisa, Louisa. Didn't you read the note at the bottom of the second one? I said I wasn't even close to done. I couldn't write that much cheese in one sitting. Heck, Arisa and Amir haven't even hugged yet. Of COURSE I'm writing more. Duh! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:16 am

Zara Jyothika wrote:
Louisa Seraphina wrote:
Zara Jyothika wrote:
Louisa Seraphina wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol!

What the fuck?

Louisa, Louisa, Louisa. Didn't you read the note at the bottom of the second one? I said I wasn't even close to done. I couldn't write that much cheese in one sitting. Heck, Arisa and Amir haven't even hugged yet. Of COURSE I'm writing more. Duh! lol!

Oh, I missed the 'not.' I still like the first one.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:25 am

Louisa Seraphina wrote:
Zara Jyothika wrote:
Louisa Seraphina wrote:
Zara Jyothika wrote:
Louisa Seraphina wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

lol!

What the fuck?

Oh, I missed the 'not.' I still like the first one.

That's fine. Now...onto part 2.
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:35 am

I'd write another, but I think the cheezy romance part of my brain has permanently shut down.

lolsign
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:57 pm

Rodent wrote:
I'd write another, but I think the cheezy romance part of my brain has permanently shut down.

lolsign

I'm definitely writing more (continuing that 2nd one), just for the lolz. But I'm not sure when. Maybe during the Spring Break that begins 1 week from now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can   Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write the cheesiest romance paragraph you possibly can
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next