Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
Kelsey
Zara Mikazuki
BeautyBlitz
Tourterelle
Laura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Why is it that I always miss the best conversations? It sucks that my school only gets out at 4:15...

Just join in Smile Which task will you finish today, Zara?

Well, for one, I've got to finish my world geography homework. It's an online class (for graduation) and I have 7 lessons, 2 projects and a unit test to take by Thursday. YIKES.

Then for English, I've got a senior thesis to write. I have this really good idea. I was going to write about isolation and the psychological effects on three characters: Rodion Raskolnikov of Crime and Punishment, Jay Gatsby of The Great Gatsby and Edward Rochester of Jane Eyre. Sound like a good idea?

Throw in Ulrike Meinhof for good measure, and I'd write my doctoral thesis about that. Great idea!

Thanks. Now I need to actually come up with a working-rough-draft of my thesis. Got to look through criticisms, psych books, and the like for background. I mean, I loved those three books. One guy goes to la-la-land (Gatsby), one goes into sin and repents (Rochester), and one just goes crazy (Raskolnikov).

Well then. Go ahead and keep us posted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
These history assignments are worse. Did you know that the Soviet Union threatened to use the A-bomb on West Berlin? I sure didn't. Suspect

Laughing They're, um, recreating history?

They sure are... I'm waiting for the moon colony to turn up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Why is it that I always miss the best conversations? It sucks that my school only gets out at 4:15...

Well, join in now! bouncy

What time do you start school, if you get out that late? I've never gotten out that late, not even in elementary school.

I actually start at 8am. My day is ridiculously busy. I have 8 "classes" and lunch. My schedule reads like this:

0: Environmental Science (nice way to start)
1: Outdoor Education (a pathetic gym class)
2: Macroeconomics (loads of work)
3: Calculus (I'm actually helping teach that class this year--I took it last year)
4: Calculus-based Physics (Yes, I'm an idiot)
5: English Lit (hard class, but fun at the same time)
6: Communications Applications (aka. speech. I HATE public speaking, though apparently, I'm good at it. Go figure)
7: Statistics (actually, this is a blow-off class for me...nice way to end)

It's really crazy...I'll barely survive. And I still have to fill out financial aid at all of the places that I applied to. I can't wait until graduation...grrr....

I have no idea why I complain, compared to that. Good LORD!

Mine:
Math
English 2
French 3
Interpretation of Literature
Finance
Lunch (this one's tough)
Science
World Issues
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:52 pm

Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Well, for one, I've got to finish my world geography homework. It's an online class (for graduation) and I have 7 lessons, 2 projects and a unit test to take by Thursday. YIKES.

Then for English, I've got a senior thesis to write. I have this really good idea. I was going to write about isolation and the psychological effects on three characters: Rodion Raskolnikov of Crime and Punishment, Jay Gatsby of The Great Gatsby and Edward Rochester of Jane Eyre. Sound like a good idea?

Throw in Ulrike Meinhof for good measure, and I'd write my doctoral thesis about that. Great idea!

Thanks. Now I need to actually come up with a working-rough-draft of my thesis. Got to look through criticisms, psych books, and the like for background. I mean, I loved those three books. One guy goes to la-la-land (Gatsby), one goes into sin and repents (Rochester), and one just goes crazy (Raskolnikov).
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Solveig wrote:
These history assignments are worse. Did you know that the Soviet Union threatened to use the A-bomb on West Berlin? I sure didn't. Suspect

Laughing They're, um, recreating history?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:50 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

What time do you start school, if you get out that late? I've never gotten out that late, not even in elementary school.

I actually start at 8am. My day is ridiculously busy. I have 8 "classes" and lunch. My schedule reads like this:

0: Environmental Science (nice way to start)
1: Outdoor Education (a pathetic gym class)
2: Macroeconomics (loads of work)
3: Calculus (I'm actually helping teach that class this year--I took it last year)
4: Calculus-based Physics (Yes, I'm an idiot)
5: English Lit (hard class, but fun at the same time)
6: Communications Applications (aka. speech. I HATE public speaking, though apparently, I'm good at it. Go figure)
7: Statistics (actually, this is a blow-off class for me...nice way to end)

It's really crazy...I'll barely survive. And I still have to fill out financial aid at all of the places that I applied to. I can't wait until graduation...grrr....
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:49 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:46 pm

Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:43 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:41 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:40 pm

Dang. Am out of post-its.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:38 pm

Solveig wrote:
Good.

Am done with the English essays. Looking for history assignments now.

I'm done with my French homework, so now I'll do that collage, then all that math.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Good.

Am done with the English essays. Looking for history assignments now.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
So, what homework should I do next? I just finished world issues and now I have to make a math notesheet and study for my math test, make corrections on my math homework, do a French worksheet, and finish my paper on Little Motel and do the collage for it.

*Phew*

What do you detest most? Do that first. Then the rest will appear easier Smile

The math is horrible. Laughing

Too late, I'm already on the French!

Only four and a half more essays to go. Yay! It's working! bouncy

They all aren't essays, thank God! lol!

Eh, it's sort of working. Laughing

No... I meant myself Smile If I do really well, I might even look through the history assignments tonight. And possibly start on the presentation I have to give on Thursday.

Oops! Embarassed Talk about a me-complex on my part! lol! lol!

Well, you should start those history assignments tonight, and the presentation! *cracks whip*

It's easy for me to say this though, as it isn't my work... Laughing

Deal: I'll do both, if you do all maths assignments.

lol!

Deal! I'll do it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:03 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
So, what homework should I do next? I just finished world issues and now I have to make a math notesheet and study for my math test, make corrections on my math homework, do a French worksheet, and finish my paper on Little Motel and do the collage for it.

*Phew*

No... I meant myself Smile If I do really well, I might even look through the history assignments tonight. And possibly start on the presentation I have to give on Thursday.

Well, you should start those history assignments tonight, and the presentation! *cracks whip*

Deal: I'll do both, if you do all maths assignments.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:03 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

*Phew*

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:59 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

*Phew*

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:58 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

*Phew*

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:57 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

*Phew*

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:54 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

*Phew*

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Tourterelle wrote:

*Phew*

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:51 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:
OH MY GOD MY EYE! MY EYE! THE PAIN! IT BURNS!

lol!

Twisted Evil Heh heh heh...I mean, oh my God! Sorry!

Want some flaming truffles to toss at your cousin? Conflict IS the answer! lol!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:51 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:
OH MY GOD MY EYE! MY EYE! THE PAIN! IT BURNS!

lol!

*extinguishes fire with chocolate ice cream*

There.

I need more coffee... and I freaking need to finish these essays... Argh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next