Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
Kelsey
Zara Mikazuki
BeautyBlitz
Tourterelle
Laura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:16 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Like I said on the Chain Reaction thread. Everything can be explained with a single analogy.

Zara : James Bond :: Louisa and Nicholle : Tamahome and Tasuki

*Professor look, adjusts glasses* I concur, Miss Sahana.

lol!

That reminds me of the movie "Catch Me If You Can." Do you concur? I concur. lol!

Perfect analogy, Zara. Mission accomplished. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:16 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Like I said on the Chain Reaction thread. Everything can be explained with a single analogy.

lol!

What does that make you? The head of the Fushigi Yuugi department at LC University? lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:13 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:11 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:08 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
*hides in desk*

The best way to cure an addiction is to talk about it. Have something to say, Louisa?

lol! Not really. I can't be cured of this addiction unless I finish reading all 18 volumes. I'm in Volume 10 now after just three (two?) days. Only 8 more to go!

We're not nuts, Zara. Well, maybe a little.

droolheart

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 Fushig13

You can't be cured until you're done? You mean you can NEVER be cured! lol!

They're so addicting. Tasuki...Tama... droolheart

I ADMIT to being nuts, Zara! I now embrace it! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:07 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
*hides in desk*

The best way to cure an addiction is to talk about it. Have something to say, Louisa?

lol! Not really. I can't be cured of this addiction unless I finish reading all 18 volumes. I'm in Volume 10 now after just three (two?) days. Only 8 more to go!

We're not nuts, Zara. Well, maybe a little.

droolheart
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:07 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Hey, I'm not sure who is here now, but I'm just going to tell y'all now. I'm headed off to UT Austin for an Honors Program Colloquiam (yes, I suck at spelling). I won't be back until Sunday. I'll see y'all then, and hopefully I won't miss anything important Very Happy .

What is this Honors Program Colloquium, now?

Well, we'll miss you! huuuug I love you

Good luck with your...thing? lol!

I'm back! The HPC was for an honors program at UT Austin in the College of Natural Sciences. It was a day-long event about the honors program. I got to sit in a genetics class, do 2 interviews, and tour the honors dorms (which are way cooler than the regular dorms).

Anyways, I'm BACK!!! YAY!!!

ZARA! I love you

NICHOLLE!

How did you two come up with the name "Dunderhead"? lol!

lol! Actually, I heard Solveig say it for the first time a few weeks ago, and then Louisa and I were trying to find a "---head" name for you, and I just remembered it!

*ahem* Crackhead and Pothead dub thee: DUNDERHEAD! *claps your shoulders with a sword*

I am absolutely honored to be bestowed this title. Now, I'm having difficulty remembering which one of you is Pothead and which one is Crackhead. Care to remind me?

It's a very special moment: you may make an acceptance speech if you wish. lol!

I am Crackhead. Louisa is Pothead. Cool

lol! lol! Oh my God! Another LOL moment! Darn it! I was sleeping around this time. Very Happy

lol! Looks like I missed a fair bit of conversation too; I was at my grandparent's house. I love you

I LOVE your new avatar!! droolheart

Really? Thanks! Awhile ago it was Tasuki. Nicholle, I missed you! I was wondering where you went. I'm in Volume 9 now! lol!

WHAT? I missed Tasuki?? Awww...

I missed you too, but I was obligated! sniff It was fun though; my grandparents (my dad's parents) are amazing. My grandpa's new nickname for my grandma is Keebler Elf, because of her height. lol! lol! They're so cute.

Ooooh, you're in Volume 9! SO much happens in that!

It was the pic of him where he revealed that he's the other Suzaku Constellation. (When he showed his character sign) So HOT! redheart redheart redheart

lolsign Your grandparents sound like fun people! I wish mine were the same. Hmf.

I know! I cried when Nuriko died. It was just...ugh. I mean, NURIKO! Tasuki's partner in crime! wave1 wave1 sniff sniff

lol! They are!

Oh, I cried too. So hard. sniff
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:01 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
*hides in desk*

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:58 am

*hides in desk*
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:55 am

Ay ay ay....*muttering in Spanish*. Talking about, or rather drooling over, anime guys again? I probably need to read Fushigi Yuugi to fully get what is happening to you two...
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:38 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Hey, I'm not sure who is here now, but I'm just going to tell y'all now. I'm headed off to UT Austin for an Honors Program Colloquiam (yes, I suck at spelling). I won't be back until Sunday. I'll see y'all then, and hopefully I won't miss anything important Very Happy .

I'm back! The HPC was for an honors program at UT Austin in the College of Natural Sciences. It was a day-long event about the honors program. I got to sit in a genetics class, do 2 interviews, and tour the honors dorms (which are way cooler than the regular dorms).

ZARA! I love you

NICHOLLE!

lol! Actually, I heard Solveig say it for the first time a few weeks ago, and then Louisa and I were trying to find a "---head" name for you, and I just remembered it!

*ahem* Crackhead and Pothead dub thee: DUNDERHEAD! *claps your shoulders with a sword*

I am absolutely honored to be bestowed this title. Now, I'm having difficulty remembering which one of you is Pothead and which one is Crackhead. Care to remind me?

lol! lol! Oh my God! Another LOL moment! Darn it! I was sleeping around this time. Very Happy

lol! Looks like I missed a fair bit of conversation too; I was at my grandparent's house. I love you

Really? Thanks! Awhile ago it was Tasuki. Nicholle, I missed you! I was wondering where you went. I'm in Volume 9 now! lol!

I missed you too, but I was obligated! sniff It was fun though; my grandparents (my dad's parents) are amazing. My grandpa's new nickname for my grandma is Keebler Elf, because of her height. lol! lol! They're so cute.

It was the pic of him where he revealed that he's the other Suzaku Constellation. (When he showed his character sign) So HOT! redheart redheart redheart

lolsign Your grandparents sound like fun people! I wish mine were the same. Hmf.

I know! I cried when Nuriko died. It was just...ugh. I mean, NURIKO! Tasuki's partner in crime! wave1 wave1 sniff sniff

I get the feeling I might be missing out on some sort of reference. Rolling Eyes But really, I might have to check those out at some point. Can you read them online?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:36 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

ZARA! I love you

NICHOLLE!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:33 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

ZARA! I love you

NICHOLLE!

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:31 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

ZARA! I love you

NICHOLLE!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:29 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

ZARA! I love you

NICHOLLE!

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:40 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 Funny-pictures-your-cat-has-a-creepy-laugh

Look at that. I thought it was funny, but I could be delirious. It made me think of you all.

Okay. That was extremely scary, but funny at the same time. Did that even make sense?

Yes? I thought it was hilarious, but I'm medicated at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:38 am

Kelsey wrote:
Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 Funny-pictures-your-cat-has-a-creepy-laugh

Look at that. I thought it was funny, but I could be delirious. It made me think of you all.

Okay. That was extremely scary, but funny at the same time. Did that even make sense?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:16 am

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:01 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

ZARA! I love you

NICHOLLE!

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

How is everybody now? Anything special going on this weekend?

As of right now, not at all. I'm confined to bed. I snuck out and got my laptop, though.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

ZARA! I love you

NICHOLLE!

I see...I have no words, though.

How is everybody now? Anything special going on this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

ZARA! I love you

NICHOLLE!

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

ZARA! I love you

NICHOLLE!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

ZARA! I love you

NICHOLLE!

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

ZARA! I love you

NICHOLLE!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next