Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The most random things in the world

Go down 
+5
denizenofevil
Laura
Louisa
BeautyBlitz
Zara Mikazuki
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

The most random things in the world - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:41 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Here we go...off track again. It's a good thing that this thread is called "The Most Random Things in the World.

I just got assigned a senior thesis in English today. What I find especially difficult is that I can write about anything. So...I decided that I want to write about loneliness and its psychological effects on the male protagonists of Crime and Punishment, The Great Gatsby, and Jane Eyre. They all go crazy in different ways...

I've only got 1 month to write this up...

1 month isn't terrible, but the worst part will probably be actually getting yourself to do it. I know when I have a huge deadline like that, I put it off until the last second.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:39 am

YES!!!

I'm finally a master. "Master Zara"...I like the way it sounds...
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:38 am

Here we go...off track again. It's a good thing that this thread is called "The Most Random Things in the World.

I just got assigned a senior thesis in English today. What I find especially difficult is that I can write about anything. So...I decided that I want to write about loneliness and its psychological effects on the male protagonists of Crime and Punishment, The Great Gatsby, and Jane Eyre. They all go crazy in different ways...

I've only got 1 month to write this up...
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:35 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Just something else random:

Did you know that I finished a vocabulary test for my public speaking class in 27 seconds? And I made the only 100? My class is pretty stupid. Half of them didn't know what "acquiese" meant. lol!

Who on earth wouldn't know what "acquiese" means?

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*

Well, I didn't either, but I haven't taken public speaking. When I looked it up, Google didn't know what "acquiese" meant, but it did know "acquiesce," which means "to agree and rest satisfied in an argument."
Night again!

My mistake. I misspelled the word. It should be "acquiesce", not "acquiese". As you can see, I suck at spelling. lol!

No big deal. Very Happy

Zara, I'm frightened; I think if this Bond avatar lasts, I'm going to be picturing you as a hairy, muscular man. lol!

Actually, just to irritate you, I'm going to keep Timothy Dalton as my avatar for a good length of time.

Bwahahaha..... Twisted Evil

lol! Noooooo!

You're screwing with my mind!

Okay, so we can establish that Zara Sahana and Timothy Dalton look NOTHING alike. But I highly doubt that you look like your avatar. I mean, an Asian guy carrying around a machine gun? I'm sure you don't do that...at least I hope you don't do that...

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Um, Zara, that's Johnny Depp.

LOL!
But you can't deny that Depp doesn't look East Asian in that picture. And my previous statement still holds true--we (hopefully) can establish that you and Johnny don't look anything alike or that you carry around a machine gun...
I don't see it! Laughing

Okay, I agree; I don't look like a man with a machine gun, and you probably don't look hairy and old. Well, maybe you do. lol!

The most random things in the world - Page 2 1_210
Still don't see it!

Well, today Dalton is hairy and old. But if you look at him in his movies from the 1980s, he really looks handsome (at least to me). I think this pic was from the later 90s. Now, I just think he's a good actor. He played Edward Rochester in the 1983 BBC version of Jane Eyre that I absolutely love. You could see it on YouTube--it's very faithful to the book.

lol! He's somewhat handsome, I'll give you that.

Well, I do love Johnny Depp in PotC. I really love Jack Sparrow...so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:32 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Did you know that I finished a vocabulary test for my public speaking class in 27 seconds? And I made the only 100? My class is pretty stupid. Half of them didn't know what "acquiese" meant. lol!

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*

Well, I didn't either, but I haven't taken public speaking. When I looked it up, Google didn't know what "acquiese" meant, but it did know "acquiesce," which means "to agree and rest satisfied in an argument."
Night again!

My mistake. I misspelled the word. It should be "acquiesce", not "acquiese". As you can see, I suck at spelling. lol!

No big deal. Very Happy

Zara, I'm frightened; I think if this Bond avatar lasts, I'm going to be picturing you as a hairy, muscular man. lol!

Actually, just to irritate you, I'm going to keep Timothy Dalton as my avatar for a good length of time.

lol! Noooooo!

Okay, so we can establish that Zara Sahana and Timothy Dalton look NOTHING alike. But I highly doubt that you look like your avatar. I mean, an Asian guy carrying around a machine gun? I'm sure you don't do that...at least I hope you don't do that...

lol! lol! lol! lol!

LOL!
But you can't deny that Depp doesn't look East Asian in that picture. And my previous statement still holds true--we (hopefully) can establish that you and Johnny don't look anything alike or that you carry around a machine gun...
I don't see it! Laughing

Okay, I agree; I don't look like a man with a machine gun, and you probably don't look hairy and old. Well, maybe you do. lol!

Still don't see it!

Well, today Dalton is hairy and old. But if you look at him in his movies from the 1980s, he really looks handsome (at least to me). I think this pic was from the later 90s. Now, I just think he's a good actor. He played Edward Rochester in the 1983 BBC version of Jane Eyre that I absolutely love. You could see it on YouTube--it's very faithful to the book.

lol! He's somewhat handsome, I'll give you that.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:30 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*

Night again!

No big deal. Very Happy

lol! Noooooo!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

LOL!
I don't see it! Laughing

Still don't see it!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:43 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*

Night again!

No big deal. Very Happy

lol! Noooooo!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

LOL!
I don't see it! Laughing

Still don't see it!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:38 am

Solveig wrote:
Well, if all of you have their current favourites in your avatars, I can as well upload mine Very Happy

Are you, me and Nicholle the only ones with guys in our avatars?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:38 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*

Night again!

No big deal. Very Happy

lol! Noooooo!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Well, if all of you have their current favourites in your avatars, I can as well upload mine Very Happy

Really, Solveig, really? The semi-wimpy, semi-attractive vampire? To each her own, I supposed. As for me, I'm changing back to some other avatar.

The most random things in the world - Page 2 1_2_a10
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:42 pm

Solveig wrote:

Really, Solveig, really? The semi-wimpy, semi-attractive vampire? To each her own, I supposed. As for me, I'm changing back to some other avatar.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*

Night again!

No big deal. Very Happy

lol! Noooooo!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:33 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Okay, I hate to ditch you like this, but I have to go to bed early; I'm exhausted.

Goodnight, Zara! huuuug

Goodnight, Nicholle. Now I NEED to get back to work...I really need to stop procrastinating...
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:33 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*

Night again!

No big deal. Very Happy

lol! Noooooo!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:31 am

Okay, I hate to ditch you like this, but I have to go to bed early; I'm exhausted.

Goodnight, Zara! huuuug
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:31 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*

Night again!

No big deal. Very Happy

lol! Noooooo!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:30 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*

Night again!

No big deal. Very Happy

Huh...I've only had the Timothy Dalton avatar for half-hour now. I didn't know that he could have made THAT much of an impression.

Is your definition of "hairy, muscular man" a bad thing? (just out of curiosity)

Well, it hasn't yet...but it might. Laughing

Hmm, my definition of "hairy, muscular man" is only bad when I'm picturing it for someone who isn't hairy, muscular, or a man. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:30 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*

Night again!

No big deal. Very Happy

Actually, just to scare you, I'm going to keep Timothy Dalton as my avatar for a good length of time.

By the way, this pic of Dalton isn't from either of his Bond movies...

Last edited by Zara Sahana 007 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*

Night again!

No big deal. Very Happy

Huh...I've only had the Timothy Dalton avatar for half-hour now. I didn't know that he could have made THAT much of an impression.

Is your definition of "hairy, muscular man" a bad thing? (just out of curiosity)
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:25 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*

Night again!

No big deal. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:24 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*

Night again!

Good night, Kelsey...
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:23 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*

Night again!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:22 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*

Night again!

Well, people should know that in a public speaking class, then. Laughing

Goodnight, Kelsey! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:20 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Oh wait; me. lol!

*looks the word up*

Night again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The most random things in the world
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next