Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The most random things in the world

Go down 
+5
denizenofevil
Laura
Louisa
BeautyBlitz
Zara Mikazuki
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

The most random things in the world - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:18 am

Kelsey wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Magda wrote:
As for the glitter, it's not half as creepy as...http://clothing.cafepress.com/twilight_undergarments?page=10

I dunno... at least people won't (aren't supposed to) see the underwear. They'll see the Edglitter and know what you stand for (and it's for guys, mind you). It's a tie, though, I guess since the underwear is so creepy.

Just imagine. Your boyfriend wearing an Edward thong. What a turn-on *snort*

The thongs are for girls, and the glitter's for guys, but I don't want them wearing either! lol! Ugh, people make me crazy.

I wonder what the next atrocity will be?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:18 am

Solveig wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
Magda wrote:
As for the glitter, it's not half as creepy as...http://clothing.cafepress.com/twilight_undergarments?page=10

I dunno... at least people won't (aren't supposed to) see the underwear. They'll see the Edglitter and know what you stand for (and it's for guys, mind you). It's a tie, though, I guess since the underwear is so creepy.

The thongs are for girls, and the glitter's for guys, but I don't want them wearing either! lol! Ugh, people make me crazy.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:16 am

Kelsey wrote:
Magda wrote:

Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:10 am

Magda wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:09 am

Magda wrote:

Oh, for God's sake. The only Twilight merch I really love are the Cullen Crests.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:07 am

Kelsey wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

3) They have Twilight body glitter for guys out now. Look at it and headdesk. Major headdesk.

I already *headdesked* before. Their slogan should be, "Now you can have the skin of a killer."

lol! lol! lol! Now I might have to get it! (I kid.)

I DIED when I saw that in the movie. Like, I literally fell out of my chair and rolled in the floor. No exaggeration at all. That has to be the stupidest line I've EVER heard.

Who wouldn't? The movie held the cheesiest lines ever. I thought, "Whoever came up with those lines is an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:06 am

Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:42 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

3) They have Twilight body glitter for guys out now. Look at it and headdesk. Major headdesk.

I already *headdesked* before. Their slogan should be, "Now you can have the skin of a killer."

lol! lol! lol! Now I might have to get it! (I kid.)

I DIED when I saw that in the movie. Like, I literally fell out of my chair and rolled in the floor. No exaggeration at all. That has to be the stupidest line I've EVER heard.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:37 am

Kelsey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:36 am

If you think the body glitter was bad, I give you... *drum roll* THE EDWARD CULLEN BEDSHEET!

The most random things in the world - Page 7 Ou8h9k10
The most random things in the world - Page 7 2gx0lz10

I'm so dumbfounded by the fact that anyone could want that on their beds. I mean, it's such a freaky picture...

...I wonder if any TwiMoms have these sheets gracing their marital beds?

*facepalms* *headdesks*
Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:29 am

Random things...hmm...

I also love Sour Cream and Onion, particularly if they're Ruffles. Also, I adore Barbecue, and Pizza flavored ones. I dislike the spicy ones, though. Actually I dislike spicy food in general.

Number Thirteen! Yeah! Go us!

I love elephant , book2 countcount , banana , and starwars .

I like public speaking, especially performing. Which is strange, because I'm ridiculously shy on a person to person level.

J'aime le chocolat! (Yes, that had to be in French. This phrase has been bouncing in my head since I started taking French, and I haven't had the chance to say it yet.)

No homework today or all of next week! bouncy Of course, that's because next week is finals noidea

Being a random wife in Damn Yankees has to be the most fun part I've played ever, even though it's one of the smallest. *sings* Six months out of every year...

Solveig, you buy body glitter?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:23 am

Solveig wrote:
Kelsey wrote:
1) I'm getting a goat. I think I'll name it Ringo Edward MYLASTNAME after the Beatle's member and my dad.

2) I had some yummy rolls tonight.

3) I don't like flavored chips too much. I actually have an aversion to artificial cheese flavoring. I can smell it.

For 9.99$??? I get that stuff for 99 cents at the drugstore!

Yeah, but this is imported (from some sweat shop, probably) and it has a picture of Cullen on the front. It's soooo worth ten dollars!
Any guy who wears that to my school gets a swift slap from me. Seriously, didn't body glitter fade out... a long time ago? Now it's only worn by little girls and um, "badwomen," for the most part. Very few normal people can pull that off.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:08 am

Kelsey wrote:
1) I'm getting a goat. I think I'll name it Ringo Edward MYLASTNAME after the Beatle's member and my dad.

3) I don't like flavored chips too much. I actually have an aversion to artificial cheese flavoring. I can smell it.

For 9.99$??? I get that stuff for 99 cents at the drugstore!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:58 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:01 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

I...oh my God, I'm so happy I can barely share it. I GOT 100 OUT OF 107 ON MY SEMESTER FRENCH TEST!! That's an A!! elephant clapping victory bouncy victory banana jumping hippie

Hey! Getting out of LC and studying did help! Or maybe you're just really good...

Definitely the studying, I think! lol!

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Tourterelle wrote:

I...oh my God, I'm so happy I can barely share it. I GOT 100 OUT OF 107 ON MY SEMESTER FRENCH TEST!! That's an A!! elephant clapping victory bouncy victory banana jumping hippie

Hey! Getting out of LC and studying did help! Or maybe you're just really good...
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Well, Tourterelle is crazy. (VERY random)

YOU'RE crazy! tongue

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:15 pm

I'm now getting advertisements for Doritos and other kinds of chips thanks to you CHIP-OBSESSED people.

I bought my Wreck this Journal last night, and am now waiting for it to arrive. YAY! I'm so excited. I'm planning on taking a picture of each page I do; I'll put it up on flickr and share it with you guys. Very Happy elephant

It's FRIDAY!! clapping victory roflmao banana penguin afro flower

I finished my PostSecret post card and am mailing it in tonight. It's lovely, if I do say so myself! love

Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 7:44 pm

I don't like wearing socks but I love playing with them if they have holes in them.

I LOVE salt and vinegar chips also!

I can write in code and I am obsessed with ciphers and the like! OZODD ZU NRDY GTORMF

I'm going to Disney World in the Spring.

I'm going to seriously start training for soccer season soon so I won't be online as much.

I'm getting a little tired of B&A and Y!A in general. I might take a leave.

I'm addicted to the Sims 2, Diablo 2, Mob Wars on Facebook, and I'm going to start playing Simcity 4 soon.

drools This smiley reminds me of a pervert.

I like listening to sad music when I'm feeling depressed or missing someone.

sniff This smiley is so cute!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:50 am

Random things?
Well.

I've totally overslept (woke up, was 9:30, wanted to get up, woke up again, was 11:30, bummer).
Marzipan cappuccino is delicious.
My to-do-list for today is longer than my hair.
My room is a mess. Am on the wrong end of cleaning bipolarity again, obviously.
Did you know that around 95% of people are prone to procrastination? I so want to be among the other 5%.
Our cleaning woman is driving me mad. She is banging the vacuum cleaner against my door. HEY, LADY, I *AM* AWAKE!
My printer is out of ink.
Caffeine is not working. Cappuccino still delicious, though.
Must revise to-do-list.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:58 am

Yes, in the Philippines there's a store called Zara. They have shoes, sandals, heels, trench coats, shirts, boots, bags, etc. I love to shop there. The prices are pretty expensive but money is no object when it comes to fashion.

Wow, LC is movin' up! Last time Solveig said we were #21. What a jump! Go, us! bouncy

I love my avatar, too! Vampire Knight rocks! Zero Kiryuu is MY vampire knight. droolheart (The one with the silver hair)

This time, I didn't procrastinate. I memorized the poem that I've been putting off for days now. That's a load off my back.

I have stage fright, too. Worse than my being shy. But I don't think I prefer dying than speaking in public. That's just too much, don't you think?

31! AWESOME! I can't wait till it reaches the big 4-0.

Another thing we have in common. Sour cream and onion flavored chips are my favorite! I hate BBQ and too spicy chips. Oh, and salt and vinegar = me likey!!

This - banana The banana reminds me of that episode in Family Guy wherein Brian dressed up as a banana singing the "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" song.

Well, Tourterelle is crazy. (VERY random)
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:12 am

Ohh...I LOVE pizza. But, I'm very partial to Mexican food. It's like I'm addicted to burritos or something.

Do you eat much fast food? I'll admit, though I rarely eat fast food, I absolutely love Taco Bell. It could be the whole pseudo-Mexican thing...I also love French Fries.

Am I missing out on anything by being vegetarian?
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : The most random things in the world - Page 7 1st_place

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:04 am

Favourite chips...BBQ Munchies

Favourite Smilie.... bouncy cuz it's freaky like me!

Other random things.......

Pizza or Hamburgers?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 3:59 am

Okay, so here are some AWESOME random things (since we are never too good about keeping on track in the first place)

1. There is a Spanish designer brand called "Zara". They make everything from clothing to purses to home-stuff. So I can actually find a LOT of stuff with my amazing (pseudo)-name on it. YAY!

2. Check this out. We are now #13: https://www.forumotion.com/en/Art-Culture-and-Leisures/Literature-Poetry-19.htm

3. I LOVE MY AVATAR!!!!

4. Yes, I'm procrastinating again.

5. Did you know that the majority of people would rather die than speak in public? Apparently stage-fright isn't that uncommon. Basically at a funeral, most people would rather be the one in the casket rather than the one delivering the eulogy. In fact, if you like to speak or perform, you are in the minority... lol!

6. We have 31 members now...

7. I am in love with sour cream and onion flavored chips. What is YOUR favorite flavor?

8. Smileys are just awesome. My favorite: starwars . Yours?

Anything else random I left out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most random things in the world   The most random things in the world - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The most random things in the world
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7