Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!

Go down 
+3
Tourterelle
Kelsey
BeautyBlitz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:25 am

This isn't a joke, it's for real. The artcile I've included is hilarious. You must read it.

http://ca.lifestyle.yahoo.com/fashion-beauty/articles/archive/bang/robert-pattinson-named-sexiest-man-2009-08-05
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:23 am

I don't think Robert Pattinson is unattractive. Is he sexier than Johnny Depp? Absolutely not. So he's definitely not the sexiest man in the world.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:28 am

Rhea wrote:
I don't think Robert Pattinson is unattractive. Is he sexier than Johnny Depp? Absolutely not. So he's definitely not the sexiest man in the world.

Seconded.

This spot belongs to Johnny Depp and Johnny Depp alone.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:40 am

Hmm... I notice none of my sexiest men are on the list. Perhaps they're farther down? Maybe? At any rate, they beat Rob Pattinson and Zac Effron in my books. I honestly don't think Johnny Depp is that hot either. This list needs some serious re-working.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:42 am

Allison wrote:
Hmm... I notice none of my sexiest men are on the list. Perhaps they're farther down? Maybe? At any rate, they beat Rob Pattinson and Zac Effron in my books. I honestly don't think Johnny Depp is that hot either. This list needs some serious re-working.

Yeah, let's get Gandalf on there. Oh, baby.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:45 am

Nicholle wrote:

He's handsome! And not just him. Alan Rickman, Mika, Robert Downey Jr, Stephen Colbert, and Zachary Quinto all deserve spots on the list. You can't have an objection against all of them.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:47 am

Allison wrote:
Nicholle wrote:

He's handsome! And not just him. Alan Rickman, Mika, Robert Downey Jr, Stephen Colbert, and Zachary Quinto all deserve spots on the list. You can't have an objection against all of them.

Okay, no. Alan Rickman, Mika, Robert Downey Jr, and Stephen Colbert get spots. We're kicking Spock to the curb, though.

Still, Johnny Depp earns the top spot. The others are below him.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:49 am

Allison wrote:
I honestly don't think Johnny Depp is that hot either.

Take it back.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:53 am

Rhea wrote:
Take it back.

He's not sexy. No fat or muscles, dead eyes, and is it me or does he have highlights? I consider him sort of, well, ugly. *Hides*
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:54 am

Allison wrote:
Rhea wrote:
Take it back.

He's not sexy. No fat or muscles, dead eyes, and is it me or does he have highlights? I consider him sort of, well, ugly. *Hides*

Jane! I would marry that man, and that's saying something.

Look at these arms: https://2img.net/h/i148.photobucket.com/albums/s21/orlandoluver294/Johnny%20Depp/JohnnyDepp.jpg

And you've seen Pirates. Have you not noticed his smirk? Go watch the movies again, and look at his smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:55 am

Besides, Johnny Depp is way more talented than the people you listed, and talent is sexy.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:59 am

EW! His arms are hairless! Disgusting! Not even the sexy smirk can fix him in my mind now. Gross.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:02 am

Allison wrote:
EW! His arms are hairless! Disgusting! Not even the sexy smirk can fix him in my mind now. Gross.

Um, no they're not. If you look closely, you can see it. It's just lighter than his hair.

You have the strangest taste in men, Jane. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but "hairless" arms are a major turn off, yet being 900 years old is not? I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! 1st_place

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:14 am

I'm actually with Jane on this one. I've never found Johnny Depp to be that hot. The hottest I ever found him was when he played Captain Jack Sparrow. He did make one hot pirate, but lots of that is probably his persona. The man is one hell of an actor, but he ain't that great looking. Sorry girls, please don't kill me.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:49 pm

Just read the entire top ten. To be perfectly honest, none of the guys on there would make it into my personal list... That would look more like this (you may notice that Alan Rickman has dropped considerably after HP6):

1 Hrithik Roshan
2 Alex O'Loughlin
3 Julian McMahon
4 Hugh Laurie
5 Dominic Keating
6 Jason Dohring
7 Damian Lewis
8 Shah Rukh Khan
9 Connor Trinneer
10 Alan Rickman

Just noticed that the put Zac Efron and Justin Timberlake on the list. I cannot express my surprise that none of the Jonas Brothers, Dan Radcliffe, or at the very least Haley Joel Osment are on the list. (When have women begun to get the hots on teenagers?!)
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:27 pm

Laura, how did Alan Rickman drop after HP6? He looked amazing in that movie. If I were to pick a top ten, though, none of the ten on that list would make mine either.

1) Zachary Quinto
2) Alan Rickman
3) Robert Downey Jr
4) Mika
5) Stephen Colbert
6) Liam Neeson
7) Ian Mckellen
8 ) Gerard Butler
9) Sean Bean
10) Shane Dawson

Notice that Robert Downey is no longer at the top of the list. I have moved on.

I will say this for Johnny Depp: his lips are shaped beautifully. But that's it.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Allison wrote:
Laura, how did Alan Rickman drop after HP6? He looked amazing in that movie.

I don't really know. It was just this funny feeling when I came out of the cinema. I suddenly thought, wow, I expected more, what's happened to him?

Anyway. The list is dynamic and subject to change, after all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:30 pm

Wow, I'm finding this thread so LATE, dammit.

wanted to say 2 things:

Johnny Depp is totally hot.
And so is Zachary Quinto.

The rest has been discussed.

And I am not all that fazed that RPATTZ has the spot for now. When did we ever listen to 13 year olds experiencing teenage crushes?
The real sexy men have class ... the kind that stays after the latest Hollywood toy is out for good.

I am just lighting incense and thanking the deities of the universe that the Jonas Brothers didn't make it to the list.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Laura wrote:
Just read the entire top ten. To be perfectly honest, none of the guys on there would make it into my personal list... That would look more like this (you may notice that Alan Rickman has dropped considerably after HP6):

1 Hrithik Roshan
2 Alex O'Loughlin
3 Julian McMahon
4 Hugh Laurie
5 Dominic Keating
6 Jason Dohring
7 Damian Lewis
8 Shah Rukh Khan
9 Connor Trinneer
10 Alan Rickman

Just noticed that the put Zac Efron and Justin Timberlake on the list. I cannot express my surprise that none of the Jonas Brothers, Dan Radcliffe, or at the very least Haley Joel Osment are on the list. (When have women begun to get the hots on teenagers?!)

I most definitely agree with Hrithik Roshan. He's incredible. Same with Alan Rickman and Shah Rukh Khan. But Robert Pattinson and Zac Efron? Really? What in hell is that all about?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!   Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:36 am

Robert Pattinson is sexy when he doesn't look like a hobo, but not worthy of World's Sexiest Man title. Obviously we know how that came to be... Rolling Eyes Two years ago people didn't give a crap about him. Now they're saying he's a god. Bleagh. Leonardo diCaprio ftw!!!
Back to top Go down

Robert Pattinson crowned WORLD'S SEXIEST MAN!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Fun & Jokes-
Jump to: