Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas at the capital

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Christmas at the capital 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Christmas at the capital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas at the capital   Christmas at the capital EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:19 am

I realized that the world was getting to politically correct when "Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher" was yanked off the air because the government didn't like what he had to say after 9/11. That is when I truly realized that the media is controled by the government, a very sad day for me. I loved that show.
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Christmas at the capital Empty
PostSubject: Christmas at the capital   Christmas at the capital EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:33 am

Did anyone here about the anti religious sign put up in DC right next to the nativity scene? What's your take on it? Personally, i find it ridiculous how politically correct people are getting. I think people should be able to worship what they will without anyone attacking them and i find nothing offensive about the nativity scene.
Back to top Go down

Christmas at the capital
Page 1 of 1