Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!

Go down 
+3
Jane
Louisa
BeautyBlitz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:21 am

denizenofevil wrote:
Solveig wrote:
I once met my cousin's best friend. First thing she said to me (that was before I ever heard her say "hello"): "Have you ever walked in on your parents doing it?"

affraid

Needless to say, we didn't become friends.

lol! What a weirdo...

That actually is really strange... Shocked
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:20 am

Solveig wrote:
I once met my cousin's best friend. First thing she said to me (that was before I ever heard her say "hello"): "Have you ever walked in on your parents doing it?"

affraid

lol! What a weirdo...
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:49 am

I couldn't. It was my aunt's wedding... Though it somehow had a kind of foreshadowing effect, in hindsight: They have filed for divorce...
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:43 am

Solveig wrote:

affraid

Green-minded girl, eh?

That was so weird...I would have backed away.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:42 am

affraid

Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:39 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
BeautyBlitz wrote:
I am just happy that my grandpa has two bum hips and my grandpa and grandma don't even share a room.

Sure, they don't share a room...

lol!

Oh, Tourterelle, must you make everything difficult? lol!

It's my job in life! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:30 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
BeautyBlitz wrote:
I am just happy that my grandpa has two bum hips and my grandpa and grandma don't even share a room.

lol!

Oh, Tourterelle, must you make everything difficult? lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:28 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! 1st_place

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:19 pm

denizenofevil wrote:
lol! You'd be surprised at how many grandparents are still sexually active. Your guys' grandparents could possibly be active too you know.

For all I know, my grandparents are just friendly adults sharing the same house. I refuse to believe they are anythign else.
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:18 pm

lol! rofl Muahah!! Suffer the images!!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:17 pm

denizenofevil wrote:
lol! You'd be surprised at how many grandparents are still sexually active. Your guys' grandparents could possibly be active too you know.

Oh God, no.

Ok, Zara wants no graphic images in her head, but I have to say this: my grandma is under 5 feet, and my grandpa is over 6 feet. I...oh, nevermind. *hurls*
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:15 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
URGH. Saggy breasts and flabby buttocks just don't do it for me. sick

LOUISA LYNN!!!!

I told you to keep the graphic stuff out. YUCK!!!

Oops, sorry, I typed that before you entered the thread. *begs for forgiveness* bounce
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:14 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
WTF?!?!?!

I just entered this thread and you guys are talking about *weird stuff*. Update me...but keep the graphic stuff out, if possible.

-We talked about dads and their prostates.
-Tourterelle mentioned kids walking in on their parents
-Denizen mentioned this kid who walked in on his grandparents doing it
- And now here we are
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:13 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

LOUISA LYNN!!!!

I told you to keep the graphic stuff out. YUCK!!!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:13 pm

denizenofevil wrote:

Argh! Take out the mental image! Ughhh... I'm glad I don't have to witness it, though. They're in another country! cheers
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:12 pm

WTF?!?!?!

I just entered this thread and you guys are talking about *weird stuff*. Update me...but keep the graphic stuff out, if possible.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:12 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Gross. I hope he wasn't scarred for life. No Grandparents?! They still have the energy to do it?! *gags*

The worst part is not only did they probably have energy to do it, they have plenty of spare time as they're retired... affraid

Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:10 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Gross. I hope he wasn't scarred for life. No Grandparents?! They still have the energy to do it?! *gags*

The worst part is not only did they probably have energy to do it, they have plenty of spare time as they're retired... affraid
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:06 pm

denizenofevil wrote:
haha...He was staying with them at some vacation home. The first time, he walked into their bedroom (door wasn't locked). The second time, he came into the home and they were doing it on the couch. He also could hear them when he was taking a shower.

I can only imagine the trauma that goes with seeing something so....horrifying. affraid
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:01 pm

denizenofevil wrote:
haha...He was staying with them at some vacation home. The first time, he walked into their bedroom (door wasn't locked). The second time, he came into the home and they were doing it on the couch. He also could hear them when he was taking a shower.

Grandparents doing it on the sofa and in the shower. Shocked

Well, uh, at least they could keep the lovin' going through...old...age...*hurls*
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:59 pm

denizenofevil wrote:
Some kid in my psych. class walked in on his grandparents...twice....ew....horrible!

Eww.

Walking in on your parents is bad enough, but GRANDPARENTS...yuck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!   FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL EVER!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: