Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corrupted Wishes

Go down 
+10
Spec Tac
Kaira
punkrockableprincess15
Tezcatlipoca
BeautyBlitz
Jane
Paul
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Granted, but it'll still malfunction!

I wish I had an amazing body like Britney did in her Slave 4 U music video!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:55 pm

Granted, but no one will be impressed with it. Only Britney can pull it off!

I wish I wasn't sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:36 am

Granted, but you'll never sleep again!

I wish my life didn't have this much drama Razz
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:17 am

Granted, but then it will be grindingly boring.

I wish I had the day off today.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:28 am

Granted, but you'll find nothing to do.

I wish it was already 12 am.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Granted, but nobody will be around.

I wish people around here (work) would do what they say they are going to do.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Granted, but they will do the work horribly.

I wish I didn't have to leave Zamboanga. sniff
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Granted, but you would have to be in bed by 9:00 p.m. each night.

I wish I were at home doing some writing.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Granted, but you'll have writer's block.

I wish I didn't have this much makeup work to do!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Granted, but you will be lost when the next sets of lessons come along.

I wish I had a nice hot chocolate right now.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Granted, but it needs more water.

I wish that Monina's cell phone would connect to the computer, goddamit.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:19 pm

Granted but the computer will break down.

I wish my hair would stop falling in my eyes!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Granted, but then it will start falling out of your head. (sorry. I couldn't think of any other response)

I wish Louisa's computer problems would end and she could join us.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Granted, but I'll have to leave.

I wish I were a better dancer.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Granted, but then math and science would become a mystery to you.

I wish my neighbors weren't so loud at night.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Granted, but they will be loud in the morning.

I wish Zara was here with us for Games.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Granted, but she would be putting us both to shame.

I wish people wouldn't constantly interrupt me while I am trying to play games.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Granted, but they'll get annoyed at your distractedness.

I wish Monina would stop flapping pictures of amateur wrestler Jack Swagger to my face.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Granted, but then she will start flapping pictures of famous personalities you loathe instead.

I wish my brain would speed up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Granted, but the rest of your body parts will slow down.

I wish I could rip up my plane ticket.
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:07 am

Granted, but you will regret it a lot.

I wish our plan would go through or proceed
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 am

Granted, but the end result won't be what you expect.

I wish I didn't have to drive back into Providence for my next APICS class tonight.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Granted, but you'll miss important material.

I wish I didn't have to leave!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Granted, but you will miss tremendous experiences you would otherwise have.

I wish the birds didn't nest over my loading dock and make a mess with their droppings.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Granted, but the loading dock'll still be dirty anyways.

I wish I can qualify for state at the competition I have this Friday and Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wishes
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next