Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corrupted Wishes

Go down 
+10
Spec Tac
Kaira
punkrockableprincess15
Tezcatlipoca
BeautyBlitz
Jane
Paul
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage

Corrupted Wishes - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:48 am

Aw, Zara, that's awful!

Granted, but instead you will spend the class listening to insipid and head-exploding chatter from ditzy high schoolers. (I'm experiencing this now).

I wish I could have a instant-photographic memory.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:31 am

Granted, but you will forget everything you know (basically lose your memory) every 24 hours.

~~

I wish I had straight hair instead of the curly hair I have now.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:55 am

Granted, but it would go past your feet and you would constantly trip over it.

I wish I could sleep better at night.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:45 am

Granted, but it'll be near impossible for you to wake up in the morning.

~~

I wish I could sleep at normal times (like 11pm to 7am, rather than my personal 4am to 1pm).
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 33 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Granted, but then you would have to be a cheerful "morning" person. mooorning

I wish my area gets no snow this winter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:24 am

Granted, but all that snow will instead come down as near-freezing torrential rain.

I wish that I had 10 extra hours each day that I could do with as I liked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wishes
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33