Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corrupted Wishes

Go down 
+10
Spec Tac
Kaira
punkrockableprincess15
Tezcatlipoca
BeautyBlitz
Jane
Paul
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Granted, but you won't qualify at the national level (if there is such a thing).

I wish I could keep better track of who was in the chat box.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Granted, but you'll never win at games now!

I wish my wrist stopped hurting!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Granted, but then your fingers would start to cramp, preventing you from typing.

I wish the stupid device I have outside that is supposed to make hawk noises to scare away the birds actually worked.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Granted, but the birds won't be scared anyways Razz

I wish the crazy guys behind me stopped jumping so loudly and shaking the floor!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Granted, but then they will be looking over your shoulder to see what you are doing.

I wish it weren't raining out so hard right now.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Granted, but you'll be in an awful blizzard instead.

I wish I didn't have as bad allergies!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Granted, but you will have a late-season cold instead.

I wish people would stop calling me while I am trying to play games.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Granted, but they'll get annoyed with you.

I wish that I will leave on April 30.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:22 pm

Granted, but you won't make my birthday sniff

I wish I got a pefect 5 on all of my AP exams!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Granted, but it will take a lot of sleepless nights and dark eyebags to do it.

I wish I could make your birthday.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Granted, but you'll forget her gifts.

I wish my gifts will be liked.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Granted, but you'll be dead tired from all that gift-making! (You've already got me excited Razz)

I wish I could become legal already!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Granted, but you'll break the law and be put in regular prison, not juvenile! Twisted Evil

I wish the Bond girls would be more than the damsels-in-distress sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Granted, but you'll become a Bond damsel-in-distress someday Razz

I really wish someone would give me a back massage today!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Granted, but it will be an ugly, aggressive woman, not a hot, seductive man!

I wish I wasn't sore from weightlifting!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:20 pm

(Though I'd prefer the hot seductive man anyday, at this point, I'd take anyone---even an old crinkly woman of age 76---with a good pair of hands! Those teachers are KILLING ME with the books!)

Granted, but you even have the massage I'm getting!

I wish my brother would stop whining already!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Aw, that's nice of you! Razz

Granted, but it will be because he's DEAD.

I wish it hadn't rained and snowed today!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Granted, but it'll be scorching hot and dry instead---120F forever!

I wish my back would stop itching AND aching! I can't believe BOTH are happening at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:41 pm

Granted, but it won't itch anymore because you'll have no skin on your back!

I wish I wasn't so sick of playing dodgeball in gym!

(This is our third week of weightlifting, and we're doing four weeks. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, we do weightlifting and on Tuesdays and Thursdays, we play dodgeball. I like weightlifting, but dodgeball is getting old! )
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:42 pm

Granted, but you'll still be playing a game with balls and you'll keep getting hit Razz

I wish I could smell the beautiful roses that grow in out backyard! My allergies are stuffing my nose so that I can't sniff
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:44 pm

Psht, I don't care about games with balls and getting hit. Balls don't frighten me, and I don't care about getting hit.
Just, we've been playing dodgeball for three weeks! I'm sick of it!

Granted, but you will sniff up a thorn!

I wish my tummy wasn't growling!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:46 pm

Granted, but you'll have acid reflex soon to follow Razz

I wish I had some yummy dark chocolate on me! Bitter or not!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Granted, but it will melt in your pocket!

I wish I can ace my science test on Friday!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:51 pm

(Heck, I can eat it melted! I'll just lick it off! lol!)

Granted, but you'll fail all the other science tests!

I wish my dad would finish renovating the master bath already!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:52 pm

Granted, but the master bath will remain unfinished for all of eternity!

I wish I had a beautiful golden retriever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishes   Corrupted Wishes - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wishes
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next