Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you rather...?

Go down 
+11
Kaira
Jane
Tezcatlipoca
Kelsey
The Grammar Child
Tourterelle
Laura
BeautyBlitz
Paul
Zara Mikazuki
Louisa
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Would you rather...? - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Pilot a plane. I haven't been on a boat in a long time.

Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:45 pm

Arm...

Would you rather got to High School for the rest of your life or College for the rest of your life?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:49 pm

College! Keg parties and co-eds. Empty after awhile, but better than the backstabbing and bitchiness of high school!
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:52 pm

Where's your would you rather???

Would you rather Sleep at 12 and be late for school..or Sleep early and get an Insomnia for school?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Sleep early and get "insomnia" as you say, so as not to get in trouble with the teachers.

Would you rather have needles for leg hair or suffer from a never-ending headache?
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:08 am

Needles for leg hair so I can just shave them off....

Would you rather have a child that will always stay a baby and cry all the time and cannot be able to put him up for adopton or go to jail for the rest of your life?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:01 pm

The baby. I could hire a nanny to put up with it.

Would you rather have a massive nosebleed every time someone says "the" within your hearing range or be the most hated person in the world?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Both are horrible. But I'd stick with the nosebleed. Being the most hated person in the world? I'd fear for my life ... GREATLY.

Sorry for not posting a 'would you rather' before.

Here's mine.

Would you rather be a hippie from the 60's or a goody-two shoes girl from the 60's who detested them? (and they laugh at you, but ...)
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:57 pm

A hippie from the 60s. Sure, those guys were weird, but COOL!

Would you rather be in a family of 19 or have no family at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:59 am

A family of 19. Just cause there are so many doesn't mean they all are around. Very Happy

Would you rather bounce from a bungee cord or be involved in a plane crash?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Would you rather eat a can of worms or eat something that really smells bad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:54 pm

Something that smells really bad ... like ... whoohoo, durian! yes ... hehehe.

Would you rather hang out with Harry Potter or Frodo Baggins for a day?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:12 pm

Hm...hardly a fantasy fan, but I'll go with Harry Potter because I have no idea who Frodo Baggins is. (Only found out about him after searching)

Would you rather call a friend an insulting remark that really offends him/her or be talked about behind your back?
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:42 am

Be talked about behind my back, cause then your not the one who is doing the wrong thing.

Would you rather write a 500 page book report in Spanish or write a 900 page book report in English?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:13 am

900 page book report in English. I can't speak Spanish.

Would you rather shout like a maniac in front of a crowd of people or be a maniac?
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:19 pm

Shout like a maniac. People are getting used to it anyway Smile

Would you rather spend your holidays in Europe or in Asia?
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:59 am

Europe! I'm already in Asia, Very Happy

Would you rather be banned from LC or Y!A?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:00 pm

I would rather be banned from Y!A, for sure.

Would you rather be an inexperienced jockey or an inexperienced Nascar driver?
Back to top Go down
lintu
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
lintu

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Nascar, whoever said crashing stupid looking cars isn't fun.

Would you rather say Darn or swear full scale? foulmouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:18 am

Depends on the situation and who's around to scold me. Probably swear full scale, under my breath.

Would you rather the future be an adaptation of Star Trek or V for Vendetta?
Back to top Go down
lintu
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
lintu

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:29 am

V for Vendetta! I'm a maniac... Star Trek? Well... er... I'd really rather suicide.

Would you rather listen to metal or folk music?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:03 pm

Metal, please. Folk music sometimes sucks, sometimes doesn't.

Would you rather read all about Twilight or all about the actors in it?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Neither one floats my boat, but I guess I will say Twilight just to see what the fuss is all about.

Would you rather go to jail for a year or join the armed forces for two years?
Back to top Go down
lintu
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
lintu

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Armed forces... I'm a sucker for explosions.

Would you rather give your mother a rotten tomato for christmas or her birthday?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:39 pm

For her birthday, if I must.

Would you rather lob a rotten tomato at your mother or your grandmother?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you rather...?
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: