Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you rather...?

Go down 
+11
Kaira
Jane
Tezcatlipoca
Kelsey
The Grammar Child
Tourterelle
Laura
BeautyBlitz
Paul
Zara Mikazuki
Louisa
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Would you rather...? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:35 pm

I would rather be bald for a day. I've always wondered how that lightness felt! Razz

Would you rather pierce your tongue or chop off a finger?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:07 pm

Ouch! Pierce my tongue, I guess. I like my fingers right where they are.

Would you rather eat bland food for the rest of your life or endure bland books and movies for the rest of your life?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:13 pm

Bland food. At least I can survive on that, being vegetarian as I am.

Would you rather dress in the opposite gender for a day, or be naked for a day?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:20 pm

I'll take being in drag for a day.

Would you rather dress up in fine clothes all the time or dress up in rags all the time?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Fine clothes. Then I can sell whatever I don't need!

Would you rather live in a ratty little apartment, or a giant mansion---but have no servants to help keep the house clean (you'll need to do it yourself)
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Well, if I can't keep it clean, I would still rather live in a ratty giant mansion than a ratty little apartment.

Would you rather be confined to a chair all day or be forced to stay on your feet all day?
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Confined to a chair. Comfort come first.

Would you rather walk out of a public bathroom with toilet paper hanging out your pants or with your fly unzipped?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:15 pm

People may not notice the unzipped fly right away, and once you realize it's open it is easy to remedy. I'll take that.

Would you rather be confined to your house for a week or spend a week anywhere but at home?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:30 pm

Confined to my house, thanks. My city is pretty boring, and that's the most likely place I will ever be 'outside'. At least my computer provides me with a link to the outside world.

Would you rather get beaten or watch, powerless, as someone else got beaten?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:38 pm

I'll take the beating, especially if the other person was someone I cared about.

Would you rather see a circus or go to an amusement park?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Amusement park. I don't like clowns very much.

Would you rather see a clown or an angry bear?
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:51 pm

It depends on whether or not the bear can see me and if it's hungry or not.

Would you rather live in a place where it's always raining or always in a drought?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Always raining. There's something more depressing about drought than water for me.

Would you rather be an insufferable know-it-all or a twit?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:56 pm

Insufferable know-it-all. I've been called a know-it-all before, so I might as well stick with what I'm familiar with.

Would you rather speak Latin or Chinese?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Latin. Most languages I'd come in contact with are Latin-based. Though Chinese would be useful.

Would you rather wear flip-flops or sandals?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:12 am

I am not fond of either type of footwear, but I guess I would choose sandals as the lesser of two evils.

Would you rather have the ability to heal bodies or heal minds?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:20 am

Heal bodies, I suppose. My own mind isn't healed, so I don't see how I could fix anybody else's mind.

Would you rather die unexpectedly or know in advance your death date?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:24 am

That's an interesting one. If I knew my death date I would probably fight against its inevitable coming and drive myself insane. I guess I'll stick with not knowing.

Would you rather have command of all languages or the power to transport yourself anywhere at will?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:31 am

Oh, I like this one. I think I would actually prefer to have command of all languages. Having the ability to go anywhere at a whim sounds nice, but what would I do when I got to Mexico and I couldn't parle espagnol?

Would you rather have enormous feet or a hairy mole on your cheek?

(Sorry, out of ideas here. Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:36 am

I know the feeling about being out of ideas. Laughing

I already have big feet (size 12), so I guess I will stick with that.

Would you rather (um, let's see...) be stuck in a room with a rotting garbage bag or someone smoking a big cigar?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:37 am

Ick, I think I'll take the garbage. I really dislike the smell of cigarette/cigar smoke. It lingers, too; all over your clothes.

Would you rather be addicted to cigarettes or addicted to alcohol?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:44 am

Hmmm... Cigarettes, I suppose. At least then I could live a semi-normal life and quit without professional help.

Would you rather be out of ideas or have never had them in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:46 pm

I would like to give myself the credit of having ideas at one point or another, so I'll say running out of them.

Would you rather bargain with an enemy for a minor gain or ignore him/her for a moderate loss?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:07 am

I would bargain with that enemy for a minor gain.

Would you rather live in fear or fear living?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:11 am

If I live in fear I still have the chance of conquering that fear. If I fear living it is like giving up. I'll take the former.

Would you rather meet your favorite author or your favorite band?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you rather...?
Page 16 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: