Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you rather...?

Go down 
+11
Kaira
Jane
Tezcatlipoca
Kelsey
The Grammar Child
Tourterelle
Laura
BeautyBlitz
Paul
Zara Mikazuki
Louisa
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Would you rather...? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:13 am

I love many authors, but I don't have a very favorite. I do, however, have a favorite band, so I'll take that option.

Would you rather be stuck in traffic for 10 hours or forced to work 10 hours overtime without pay?
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:16 am

Stuck in traffic. At least then I'd have a radio.

Would you rather work at a job you hated and be rich or a job you liked but not have enough money to feed yourself half the time?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:19 am

I would love to say the good job, but realistically I would have to say the bad job.

Would you rather share a house with someone you loathe for a week or live all alone with no outside contact for a week?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:20 am

I would rather live without the contact for a week.

Would you rather never dream again or have a nightmare every other night for the rest of your life?
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:21 am

Nightmares. I kind of enjoy them sometimes.

Would you rather sleep 15 hours or 3 hours every day for the rest of your life?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:22 am

15 hours, for sure!

Would you rather have your own TV show or your own radio talk show?
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:24 am

Radio talk show. As they say, I have the face for radio.

Would you rather everyone think you're dumb or everyone think you're ugly?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:27 am

Let 'em think I'm dumb so they can underestimate me. Twisted Evil

Would you rather have as your primary sin Pride or Wrath?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:28 am

Pride, I think. Heck, it's already my primary sin, so I might as well stick with what I know. Razz

Would you rather remain in the same place for your entire life or travel 24/7?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:38 am

I like travel, but not that much. I'll stay in the same place.

Would you rather live in an unpleasant climate with all your material comforts provided for you or live in a beautiful climate where you had to work hard and long just for the basics?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:41 am

The former.

Would you rather run away with the circus or live in the zoo?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:46 am

I'll slather on that clown makeup and scare the hell out of everybody.

Would you rather give up chocolate for a month or the LC for a month?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:47 am

I'm 100% sure I would give up chocolate! Very Happy

Would you rather give up the Internet for one month or books for one month?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:53 am

I can't believe I am saying this, but in all honesty I will give up my beloved books for the month.

Would you rather have your nights forever free of nightmares or your days forever free of worries?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:55 am

Did you catch the loophole? Project Gutenberg, mate. Razz

My days forever free of worries, for sure.

Would you rather be afraid of birds or bees?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:43 am

Bees for sure. They can sting!

Would you rather be dead tired at 8pm or wide awake at 4am?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:44 am

Wide awake at 4am!

Would you rather be an owl or a robin?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:24 am

Robin. They're very pretty.

Would you rather be sent to hell right now or sent to hell after you die?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:03 am

Sent to hell after I die.

Would you rather spend the day with Peewee Herman or the Texas Chainsaw guy?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:54 am

Peewee Herman may have made some questionable personal decisions in his life but at least he doesn't carry around a potentially dangerous weapon, so him.

Would you rather spend a day at the dentist or spend the day with a very talkative, annoying person?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:00 pm

I'll take the dentist. I have no issues with the dentist.

Would you rather learn another language or learn how to play another instrument?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:17 pm

Another language. I am not musically inclined.

Would you rather be on drugs or get diagnosed with cancer?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:13 pm

I'll take the drugs.

Would you rather climb Mount Everest or take a month-long vacation in Antarctica?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:50 pm

I'll take a month-long vacation in Antarctica. Too many people die trying to climb Everest.

Would you rather spend a day all alone in the LC, or have everybody here while you were constantly pulled away due to the demands of work and home?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:51 pm

I would rather spend the day alone in LC, but both hurt!

Would you rather ride a unicorn or a giraffe? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you rather...?
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: